3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
It seems to be not completly translated. Interaction with stuff in her room are still japanese. Would be good if the OP say that not every line is translated.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i kinda like the art. rather rare to see decent sexy bodytypes... and she has to piss all over the place. :cautious:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
It seems to be not completly translated. Interaction with stuff in her room are still japanese. Would be good if the OP say that not every line is translated.
The teddy bear unlocks all the cg, I didn't even know it was interactable with until you brought it up.

• Angry
Reactions: RICKY43

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Good art but the game itself its pretty boring, definetly a 2/5 game, feels like the dev kinda rushed the game or didnt think too much about how the game should be, for the price the game is should be much better.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Fine but boring game af. Go there, "check", go there, save, go here, "event", click option 1 > game continue, option 2 > game over. Anyway, pics looks good and preety but imo not worth even to spend 15-20 minutes.
Um yeah those ''pics'' and dialogue is why most people play this.
I swear I don't get you guys who complain about lack of engaging gameplay.......in a freaking RPGM game. Meanwhile here I am hoping that when I click on a RPGM game post Imma have a ''go there check, go there, save'' formula and not a boring ass, typical turn based combat we've seen a billion times since this program was invented.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Um yeah those ''pics'' and dialogue is why most people play this.
I swear I don't get you guys who complain about lack of engaging gameplay.......in a freaking RPGM game. Meanwhile here I am hoping that when I click on a RPGM game post Imma have a ''go there check, go there, save'' formula and not a boring ass, typical turn based combat we've seen a billion times since this program was invented.
Yeah okay I understand your pov. But I've played a lot better RGPM games that could make me stay for a little longer than this. Can you believe you should pay almost $14 for this game? Me - not. If someone has potential and idea, they could make this game better for sure more. Not just "move and fuck". Simple low-end game to make money with nice pics. And that's all for me. For $14 I will surely find a better games. (Sorry for my english, it's not my primary language so Im sure I made mistakes here).

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah okay I understand your pov. But I've played a lot better RGPM games that could make me stay for a little longer than this. Can you believe you should pay almost $14 for this game? Me - not. If someone has potential and idea, they could make this game better for sure more. Not just "move and fuck". Simple low-end game to make money with nice pics. And that's all for me. For $14 I will surely find a better games. (Sorry for my english, it's not my primary language so Im sure I made mistakes here).
Wait 14 $ ??? Ok you got a point, that's a bit much for this game.

ironmaiden69

Apr 4, 2023
Lástima, si ella fuera a T-Spin el cuello de alguien entre sus muslos seguramente les encantaría. Aunque tal vez se moriría de miedo después.

Es atractiva, eso es todo lo que tiene.

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
It's price aside, I don't think this game was judged unfairly at all. It's 20minute low effort project that doesn't care about it's story. Comparatively to other games of this genre, or even games translated by thread owner, this is just really bad.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes