Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2422560
working on a big tiddy mod but i keep hitting some snags along the way, so far i've got 2 done
Spine does have an option "Unpremultiply Alpha". If you're extracting sprite sheet in the editor it must be checked to avoid such glitches. Same with rebuilding a sprite sheet, but it's "Premultiply Alpha" option instead.

If you're only enlarging breast bones and nothing else (not touching sprite assets) you don't need to rebuild .atlas and .png file at all. Just save .json file and import it back to the game's files.

crash13579qwert

Dec 19, 2021
Well here is the guide as promised, remember that I am not an expert on the subject and I'm sure there are better methods but this is what has worked for me.
if you know something to improve this guide, please let me know.

This guide will explain step by step how to search for enemy/mobs/scene data and spawn them wherever you want to create custom scenarios like this one:
View attachment 2421163

let's get started!

first you will need a couple of things:
and
if you have problems installing it use this BepInEx+UnityExplorer just put the contents of the .7z file inside the game folder and it should work.

is also recommended that you have a saved game at the end of the game, because to get the data of what we are looking for we have to go to the map where it spawns.

Obtaining the data:
we go to the map where the mob/scene we want is located, in this example let's say I want the data of the girls of the ranch, open Object Explorer, in the "Scene:" tab select the level
View attachment 2421243

the background mob usually have the name "slave", "mob" or "trap" so in the box we type "mob" and see what's there, an easy way to verify that this is the data you are looking for is to click on the squares, if it disappears from the map then this is it.
(note that it is not necessary to see the mob/scene to appear in the results, you just have to be in the level)
View attachment 2421268

now we need to select the dependencies or "parents" of the mobs, without that we won't be able to spawn them in other maps
View attachment 2421278
click on each of them and you should have something like this, now go to the flags part and select HideAndDontSave on each of the things you have in the inspector, otherwise when you leave the map they will disappear.
View attachment 2421287

Spawning the data:
for this we go to the level we want and look for the coordinates of where we want to spawn it, an easy way is to look for our coordinates.
search "player" in Object Explorer and it should be there (it's almost always in the "Common" Scene but sometimes you have to look in the others).
View attachment 2421322
View attachment 2421327

now go to the mob data tab and click on "Instantiate", this will create a copy of the mob
in the mob tab paste your coordinates and with the 2 sliders marked you can change the location to your liking.
View attachment 2421337

and with that we can create, arrange or multiply as many mobs as we want!
View attachment 2421347
View attachment 2421350

with enemies this is much easier, just go to the map where they are, open Object Explorer and in class filter type and select "UnityEngine.GameObject", type the name (it can be just a part of the name) and click on search
select the one that does not contain ERO or (Clone) in its name.
View attachment 2421358
to verify that you got the correct enemy data check if it says "Asset/Resource" and if it has something called attack at the bottom.
never take data starting with "GA", they are gallery data and do not work on the maps.
View attachment 2421371
now it's the same, go to the map you want and spawn as many as you like
View attachment 2421383

in order to put mobs/scenes in the background you need the data of something already in the background
in this case the data of this girl:
View attachment 2421393
go to MeshRender and find these 2 values
View attachment 2421395 View attachment 2421403

copy and paste them in the same file of our mob and that's it!
View attachment 2421425
sometimes you have to do the same "RenderMesh" process with data 0 and 1 to make it work.

If you lose sight of the data, everything you have spawned appears in the Common tab.
View attachment 2421446

and that's all! I hope that with this information you can recreate the scenarios you have longed for!
if you create something interesting you better share it!
I can spawns enemies but I do not know how to put them in ERO animation

Reactions: MortimerScharf

Trellbrion

Mar 3, 2018
Spine does have an option "Unpremultiply Alpha". If you're extracting sprite sheet in the editor it must be checked to avoid such glitches. Same with rebuilding a sprite sheet, but it's "Premultiply Alpha" option instead.

If you're only enlarging breast bones and nothing else (not touching sprite assets) you don't need to rebuild .atlas and .png file at all. Just save .json file and import it back to the game's files.
Its probably from the sprite sheet then because I made a poor attempt at changing the minotaurs pecker

Feb 7, 2020
Credits to omp123 Quaking_Nuts Kek1245
Unmodded, Uncensored, with Bepinex TL: Mega
*Same as above but with my mods + fix: Mega

*You can move the camera around without the game over canvas blocking your view of the scene, you can zoom up to 3x instead of 2x, girls do not disappear after rescue (no extra karma btw, and not applicable to Suzune)
Transfer your saves / translation
I take that this is the one I should download for no hassle experience?

Is the OP doesn't get updated anymore?

Hello, I made a translation (with Deepl) which is well reogarnised.
I have translated all the info about weapons, enemies, consumables, spells, rings.

I'm sorry if the translation I made won't be enough comprehensible

For those who want to take it to make the translation, it starts at line 1800 before it's from version 0.54
I also gonna try this, or is it unnecessary with the GranTurbo package?

This translation is also outdated on the OP Partial Translation link. I found this from someone in this thread mentioning this translation on page 218, the OP linked to the one in page 172. From the size alone I think it's a big differences on the translation progress.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I hate all you terrible people ganging up going to these lengths just to get Aradia raped and tortured more you are just sick and horrible as the monsters in this game, you are even talking nice to each other helping and encouraging each other to do it more, how do you think Aradia feels that this is all you care about

Why can't you just make nice happy mods for her where she just gets to live as a normal girl not all this terrible rape stuff, no more please

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
I hate all you terrible people ganging up going to these lengths just to get Aradia raped and tortured more you are just sick and horrible as the monsters in this game, you are even talking nice to each other helping and encouraging each other to do it more, how do you think Aradia feels that this is all you care about

Why can't you just make nice happy mods for her where she just gets to live as a normal girl not all this terrible rape stuff, no more please
ah, you're back
well if you don't like it you can make the "happy mod" yourself, here are all the tools you need.
now you can give Aradia a happy ending with your own hands!

well I don't think I'll be posting for a while so in the meantime here is a basic guide on how to edit the models in the game, keep in mind that I am not an expert and surely several things in this guide are wrong or there are better methods but for now this is what has worked for me, if you know things to improve this guide let me know and I will incorporate/edit this guide.

So you want to modify scenes in the game?
these are the tools/programs you will need:

import and export game files
Spine Pro v3.8.75 (WIN) create/edit animations (cracked version! if you have the original, the better)
make the file (.json) made by spine 3.8 compatible with the game ( )
advance stuff
to make your life easier

Find the Filename:

First find the filename of what you want to modify, this I do it with UnityExplorer
once installed go to the gallery (or whatever level the thing you are looking for is at) go to Object Explorer and search, enemies or scenes usually have "ERO" or "(Clone)" in the name.
View attachment 2402584

open it and there should be another name in the lower corner.
View attachment 2402588
this will help us to have an approximate of what the file is called and words it contains, since for some reason the game files have a similar but not the exact name.

if you have problems running UnityExplorer or BepInEx remember that you have to use the x86 / 5.X version of both to make them work with the game,
still having problems? here is my copy BepInEx+UnityExplorer, just put the contents of the .7z file inside the game folder and it should work.

Extract data:
Now the most boring part, find where the file is located and extract it, for that we will use AssetsBundleExtractor.
the game has all the assets in files called sharedassets.assets that are in the "\NightofRevenge_Data" folder of the game, now open one of those files with the program and look for the file among the 106 .assets files one by one...
once you find it (in my case sharedassets21.assets) you need these 3 files, click on them and go to plugins and export as .png / .txt
View attachment 2402697

when you save the file delete that part, it is important because it generates problems later on.
View attachment 2402708

move the files to a separate folder and you should have something like this (note that I changed the extension of s_MDogERO.txt to .json)
View attachment 2402719

Loading files into Spine:
first we have to unpack the texture so that spine can read it, for this we open Spine and go to the "Texture Unpacker..." option, select the folder where you saved the 3 files and select the file atlas.txt and the output in the same folder, make sure to check "unpremultiply alpha".
View attachment 2402767

now our folder should look something like this
View attachment 2402781

now go to Spine and Import Data, select the .json file and done!
make sure you go to the "Skins" tab and select one of the 2 options otherwise only half of the texture will be displayed.
View attachment 2402789

Modifying the game files:
View attachment 2402816
Once you are happy with the changes, go to the export option, make sure that "Pretty Print", "Nonessential Data" and "Texture Atlas" are checked, that should generate these 3 files
View attachment 2402865

use Skeleton Viewer 3.8.99 on the .json file we generated to make it compatible with the game, without this the edits do not work.
here is a video explaining how to use it:
after this make sure to add the .txt extension to the .atlas and .json files, it is important for the next step.

now we go back to AssetsBundleExtractor and open the corresponding .assets and replace the 3 files (go to the file, "plugins" and "import from .txt" it is important that they end in .txt so that the program recognizes them).
when importing the .png / texture2D go to "plugins", "Edit" and in "Texture Format" select "RGBA32", then "load" and select the .png and for the final part go to File and Save, put the .assets we generated inside the game folder and we're done!

BepInEx:
View attachment 2403040
if this happens don't worry, it's the BepInEx plug-in screwing up the texture.
to fix it go to the game folder "BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Uncensored by omp123 and Quaking_Nuts" and delete the corresponding .png
View attachment 2403082

and now it is displayed correctly!
View attachment 2403087

Advanced stuff:
for those who are familiar with coding there is another way to modify the game, with dnSpy you can modify the Assembly-CSharp.dll file and do many other things like controlling the animation speed, sounds, loop, order, etc.
View attachment 2403116
I won't go into detail here because I don't know about the subject.
and that's all! I hope you find it helpful!

shoutout to Krongorka! this guide was made possible by all the information he shared!

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
can some bro make a list of currently mod available ? it hard to keep tracking which mod are there
It's not hard to look for them,

Uncensored Assets by Quaking_Nuts and Omp123
- Default armor (Bunny suit) Swap

-Big Convict : Alternative Soft Bad End animation
-Lite Big Convict : Alternative Animation (removed Soft bad end reset)
-Minotaur : Big Breast
-Bandage Beast : Canine - a - ifed (actually wolf looking)

Cheat mod : Xp + God mode
Bone mod : >>Hard<< - Sex Attack Mode
Big O Counter Mod : Pop ups for Gained Semen count, Climax Pop-up, etc etc
Another Gameplay mod: Stops Kidnap girls from disappearing when rescuing, Zoom-in +1 more time.

-Random amount of PNG's files in this thread that I haven't checked

Mod Making Guide

By Nephilim50 :
-Spawning random assets in-game
-Sprite Editting for Spine/In-game animation

By Krongorka :
-Somewhere in this thread about modding

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017

dee.jpg

PS:
GO5MB600.png

grunchO.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes