Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
That outstanding and phenomenal tutorial aside, you just granted one of my long-time wishes with this image. It is perfect! I genuinely can't wait to see what stuff you upload to this thread and Rule34.xxx with this knowledge!
thanks! comments like yours encourage me to keep on creating!

even though I'm stuck with my secret project and every time I see a line of code my brain goes like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I promise to work hard to surprise you all!
edit: I leave here the video in case you want it

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
With all this mods, it is become hard to keep track of what you already have installed in your version.
I really recommend making several different copies of your main game, contained within folders that describe which mod you have installed. That way you can keep tab of the different mods you have installed.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
Nearly all of that is on the front page under "Extra" if you mean the in-game language, all you have is MTL, there is no direct translation for the game yet.
okay,i found uncensor for it,but the cheat one is for version 0,54,i downloaded it and its a full game folder,idk the difference between 1.06 and 0.54,and then idk where to cheat for the costume one

b0636193

Jul 5, 2022
Hey there guys, new to the thread. Seeing as some time has passed and people are already making mods, I figured I could ask.

As many, I enjoy watching all the different scenes. However, not all of them are available in the gallery. And travelling from place to place isn't always easy, and some scenes are quite far from the different shrines - others are behind whole bosses.

That begs the question - what is the most convenient way to have access to all of the game's scenes at a moment's notice? Is there any way to easily extract them all, sounds and all, and just flip through them one by one?

Much thanks in advance.
Bump? I saw the amazing guide that the lovely Nephilim50 has made, but I'm wondering, is this the only/fastest way to go through all the different scenes present in the game? Surely, there's another that I missed?

Once more, thanks in advance.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I am so confused and lost how to progress.

Area 9 > I end up entering area map 8 where it has the Blacksmith place and Catacombs which circle around to another map area(forgot lower number) but if I keep going left I end up back in the Slums.

Is there another route in area 9 that goes to 10th area? Which area leads the way to 10th zone?

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes