• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Night Attack On Little Sis. Sleeptime Fun! [v1.13] [Rayn]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
Yes I believe I got hacked after downloading the game and I'm still trying to fix my laptop the admins need to do something about the game it's not cool I had to get antivirus protection so fix my laptop and I'm still trying to fix it not cool before I downloaded the game my laptop worked fine but after my laptop my laptop doesn't act right don't download night stack on little sis I paid the price and my gaming laptop might be trashed please don't download this game I think the game hacks your PC when you download it

Aug 25, 2017
Yes I believe I got hacked after downloading the game and I'm still trying to fix my laptop the admins need to do something about the game it's not cool I had to get antivirus protection so fix my laptop and I'm still trying to fix it not cool before I downloaded the game my laptop worked fine but after my laptop my laptop doesn't act right don't download night stack on little sis I paid the price and my gaming laptop might be trashed please don't download this game I think the game hacks your PC when you download it
Would you mind mentioning what your specific problems are, how you know this game caused it, and what steps you have taken to try and fix it? With punctuation this time, please.

nightrider22

Sep 20, 2020
Look before I downloaded the game my laptop was acting normoly and when I downloaded the game my antivirus picked up that another desktop computer connected to my laptop and I checked the command prompt and it showed a computer connecting and disconnecting from my laptop I'm not saying this game hacked me I'm saying be careful this game might be responsible for the hacking of my computer Im trying to fix my laptop I have a high end gaming laptop I know the INS and outs of my laptop and before I downloaded a game to my laptop to make sure I don't already have a virus I do a scan so that way If I do get a virus I will know it came from the file i downloaded I had a scan done an it found nothing I always do a scane before downloading you can't be to safe when downloading stuff from the internet and right after downloading the game my antivirus warned me that a desktop computer connected with my laptop the second I downloaded and unzipped the game so that's y I'm warning people about the game that it might be responsible for my computer being partly trashed if your the admin of the game I'm sorry I had to post a warning to people on here for the possible threat to people's computers out their

Last edited:

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
been playing for 1 hour trying to get something similar to that last pic but didnt manage to do anything other than slow groping...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Using the no bad end or never wake cheat you can (kind of) quickly give her a wedgy while...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise make her cum before without waking her, so you can do what want without a game over.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hope anyone port this on android I love this game I don't care if I need to pay for that pls
Android versions of Unity games need to be made by the developer, You don't really see fan ports. And again not been seen for years unfortunately.

Totentanz

Dec 31, 2017
Look before I downloaded the game my laptop was acting normoly and when I downloaded the game my antivirus picked up that another desktop computer connected to my laptop and I checked the command prompt and it showed a computer connecting and disconnecting from my laptop I'm not saying this game hacked me I'm saying be careful this game might be responsible for the hacking of my computer Im trying to fix my laptop I have a high end gaming laptop I know the INS and outs of my laptop and before I downloaded a game to my laptop to make sure I don't already have a virus I do a scan so that way If I do get a virus I will know it came from the file i downloaded I had a scan done an it found nothing I always do a scane before downloading you can't be to safe when downloading stuff from the internet and right after downloading the game my antivirus warned me that a desktop computer connected with my laptop the second I downloaded and unzipped the game so that's y I'm warning people about the game that it might be responsible for my computer being partly trashed if your the admin of the game I'm sorry I had to post a warning to people on here for the possible threat to people's computers out their
Just want to make it clear to everyone out there that this game doesn't have anything malicious in it. I scanned it with SentinelOne EDR and it found nothing. If the poster above got something, it wasn't from this game. I wonder where he/she downloaded this game from? Maybe they were tricked by a fake popup like what happens to all the old people I have to give tech support to on a daily basis.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Kinda sad that the fps of this game is literally 5 to 0 fps literally unplayable and i don't even know why

Forest_Pal

Jan 15, 2022
Wow! This game is hot, detailed and has very good quality overall. My only complaint is that clothes go through legs when you move them.
Also, there is no anal :(
4.5/5

sam_kinh

Jan 16, 2022
¿Hay alguna manera de hacer que este juego sea más fácil? No quiero que no se pueda perder, solo quiero que imouto-chan sea, digamos, un 75 % menos sensible. De esa manera, todavía puedo sentir que hay algo de riesgo en lo que estoy haciendo, y estar más emocionado y gratificado por superar ese riesgo, sin que se convierta en este metajuego frustrante que es la versión normal.

¿Alguien sabe si podría hacer eso como un simple cambio de variables, o si es más complejo que eso, y si es así, alguien más podría hackear el juego para hacerlo mucho más fácil mientras todavía tiene una condición de falla?
[/CITA]
ctrl+w

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For some reason it's deleted but Sepharius posted a short undressing...
And as they seem to often get missed the...
Edit - Spelling...

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes