• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
You just had to say stuff like 'uncle', 'dad/father' or Lord forbid 'grandfather'?
Why can't we choose the relations?

Why does she have the most generic fucking short hair ever?
Why does she have 3 pixels for nipples+areolas?
Can we actually edit the sprites to make her look sexier?
Why censor a pixel art game?

Why doesn't it have any pregnancy content?
For that matter, why is there no 'anal' or 'oral' sex?
Why, despite having the options to upgrade both his dick and his sperm count, can't we get bigger balls?
bruh I got games for you look up yotogimichi and RJ01012446

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
C:\Users\YourUserName*\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Night adventure
File - Game.tres (open in notepad or any text editor)
*Need to change
Beat me to it. The savefile it's easily editable with any text editor. Give yourself tons of money and unlock every achievemnt in the gallery.

Dreztler

May 1, 2018
You just had to say stuff like 'uncle', 'dad/father' or Lord forbid 'grandfather'?

Why does she have the most generic fucking short hair ever?
Why does she have 3 pixels for nipples+areolas?
Can we actually edit the sprites to make her look sexier?
Why censor a pixel art game?

Why doesn't it have any pregnancy content?
For that matter, why is there no 'anal' or 'oral' sex?
Why, despite having the options to upgrade both his dick and his sperm count, can't we get bigger balls?
Your first point is very valid, that's an easy change and pretty dumb to not allow. But all the others?
  1. Art decision
  2. Art decision
  3. Sure, go for it, make a mod if you think it's that easy (it's not).
  4. From what I've heard that's a legal requirement on DLSite.
  5. Scope creep
  6. Scope creep
  7. Scope creep

GoblinMasterx7

Jan 12, 2023
So from my experience the game saves automatically and can be resumed on continue.

Also this games sensitivity for waking up the girl goes up drastically on full screen mode.
This game is much easier on little screen mode.

On a little weird foot note x-ray doesn't seem to work or at least i cant figure it out.

And finally if you buy the vibrator and just use it on and off on her its easy to cheese the game by making her cum several times netting like 350-400 points with not much effort.

Ive almost fully unlocked all items and i just got this game lol

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

DrWeeb

Jun 19, 2019
To all those who are confused with X-Ray, I left how to open it in my review but I'll explain it here:

Right click her vagina with your penis out to start sex. It will loop. Then click the normally grayed/greyed out box on the left with the arrow on it, which will open the X-Ray and you will see her womb, vagina, and your dick.

Also, right clicking multiple parts allows you to interact with different parts simultaneously, as seen in the images (fucking and groping).

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Guys ,when u want to cheat,thats easy.Use Cheat Engine.Play One Night,type the money that u earned in the 1st scan adress do the 2nd night scan again with the new amount of money that u have,change the value buy something in the store n here u go.the cheated money is on ur screen.Have fun guys

unholy baker

Apr 25, 2018
Haven't played the game, but it could be a cultural difference. Welcome to Japan, where any random middle aged dude is your uncle. Here, read this if you want to know more

I think Chinese culture has a similar approach? I know for sure that any random middle aged woman is your auntie, but not sure about uncles.

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
is there a guide as i am missing 3/12 5/12 6/12 8/12
1 : don't do anything, or end the night without proof you did anything
2: take away her dress
3 : remove her panties and put back on the dress and the blanket
4 : ejaculate on her while she has her panties on
5 : leave a napkin on the bed before ending the night
6 : leave a condom on the bed before ending the night
7 : leave both a napkin and a condom
8 : didn't find this one, I would be glad if someone did
9 : creampie her
10 : creampie her, and end the night with the vibrator on
11 : leave her attached
12 : wake her up before buying the last item of the market

Last edited:

noobiesnack

May 26, 2022
Seems to be the Zip file itself that is triggering defender. I turned off defender (or allowed file), extracted the file, and then turned it back on. It picks up the .zip file again but not the extracted .exe.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
The zip file of this game is corrupted, so I won't risk install it, until the donor repairs it

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes