Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

graflex12

Jul 13, 2023
Has to be one of his best ones yet.:PogChamp: Thanks for the share!:love:
100% one of his best. In fact, it stars the same model from another one of my favorites: Hardcore Henry. Peggy is the wife who is fucked in PoV, and Frank is her husband who's totally ok with it. Hell he's probably the one who suggested that Peggy go fuck his boss in the latest video lmao.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garrettino

MrKDiddy1

Jul 3, 2022
Has to be one of his best ones yet.:PogChamp: Thanks for the share!:love:

For me the Top 3 so far have been:
-My Husband's Boss
-Mistress of the Dark
-The Lawnmower Incident

Which ones do you guys consider THE
100% one of his best. In fact, it stars the same model from another one of my favorites: Hardcore Henry. Peggy is the wife who is fucked in PoV, and Frank is her husband who's totally ok with it. Hell he's probably the one who suggested that Peggy go fuck his boss in the latest video lmao.

If you haven't seen the Santa Christmas 3some you should. She is in it.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
So.. I did a thing.. Soon I will post it here. I don't have the hosting for it so I can't keep it up for long. So hopefully someone else can grab it and archive it for all to access. Anyways it'll take me a couple days to get around to doing proper compression on it. Once that's done I'll post it and so yeah. I AI Upscaled all of Nickcockmans content to date to 4K and anything that was 720p ish and anything that was only 30 fps(as close as I could get(I did a 8k upscaled and back scaled to 4k then flowframed it) was also upscaled to 60fps4K(all his older works).. So in a few days I will post the whole collection with decent compression so it doesn't break the bank but I can't hold onto it with my hosting. I will keep you posted. The results are better than I thought they would be. So yeah I think you guys will like it.

P.S. I have two 14900k/RTX4090 rigs and it still took like better part of 3 days. Luckily I didn't need them for rendering so it worked out.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
As promised here is the entire collection up to date in 4K(60fps). If someone can download it and archive it please. I can't keep the space open for longer than a month. I need the space on my cloud, I had to move things to my physical back-ups temporarily. I will keep the link active for a month to give everyone time to download it and archive it on the OP. I hope you enjoy. It's 3x the size of the originals but in all fairness it's 3x the resolution(the raw upscales of it came to over 500gb, I compressed it down to 64gb with no noticeable loss in quality) and a lot of the OG 2015-2019 era videos were 30fps, so brought them up to 60fps(which takes a bit more space too).

P.S. If I've missed anything like small bonus releases or anything that Nick released other than the main big projects. Let me know. I know there's few shorts that I can't seem to remember the names of but definitely remember watching at some point but I can't find them in the OP.

Nvm. I found it. It was Job Interview was missing from my collection and Von Titz in custody short. I will be upscaling them and adding them in the next few hours.

Added the last two videos not upscaled: A Job Interview and Von Titz in Custody 1.

Last edited:

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
These links can be added to the OP for my 4K Upscales. Thanks to all those who helped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The two recently added missing videos: A Job Interview and Von Titz in Custody 1 are in my Mega Link above.. To be added to these links later.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
These links can be added to the OP for my 4K Upscales. Thanks to all those who helped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The two recently added missing videos: A Job Interview and Von Titz in Custody 1 are in my Mega Link above.. To be added to these links later.
Wah, 68GB; that's too big for me to add mirrors.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
As promised here is the entire collection up to date in 4K(60fps). If someone can download it and archive it please. I can't keep the space open for longer than a month. I need the space on my cloud, I had to move things to my physical back-ups temporarily. I will keep the link active for a month to give everyone time to download it and archive it on the OP. I hope you enjoy. It's 3x the size of the originals but in all fairness it's 3x the resolution(the raw upscales of it came to over 500gb, I compressed it down to 64gb with no noticeable loss in quality) and a lot of the OG 2015-2019 era videos were 30fps, so brought them up to 60fps(which takes a bit more space too).

Mega

P.S. If I've missed anything like small bonus releases or anything that Nick released other than the main big projects. Let me know. I know there's few shorts that I can't seem to remember the names of but definitely remember watching at some point but I can't find them in the OP.

Nvm. I found it. It was Job Interview was missing from my collection and Von Titz in custody short. I will be upscaling them and adding them in the next few hours.

Added the last two videos not upscaled: A Job Interview and Von Titz in Custody 1.
There's one more short missing:

I guess I'll contribute to the cause! (my upload)
I never really had to before, there was always a HERO. :KEK:

*EDIT: Updated link to GoogleDrive!
**EDIT2: And should be PUBLIC now lol

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
There's one more short missing:

I guess I'll contribute to the cause! (my upload)
I never really had to before, there was always a HERO. :KEK:
Snap3.jpg
dead in just 37minues WTF?
please reup to some decent fileservice...
also change name/zipped the thing can help??
thanks

• Wow
Reactions: Garrettino
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes