Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover_main.jpg

Overview:
The young mouse boy, homeless and alone after shedding his past, lands a job as a servant in a grand mansion inhabited by cat girls. The question is: how helpful this small protagonist can be? This is a tale that explores the profound influence of choices, demonstrating how even the most inconspicuous actions can yield substantial change.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-02
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: Nezumicon -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

img_smp_1.jpg img_smp_2.jpg img_smp_3.jpg img_smp_4.jpg img_smp_5.jpg img_smp_6.jpg

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
(sorry bad english) the developer stole ideas from the game
Giant Guardians
Even if it wasn't from the same dev
1 It's really complex to talk about "stealing" for fictional work... how many movie, show, games tell all the same base story with only a few change here and there ?
2 We are on a piracy website...

Reactions: Sayajin2205

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
(haven't tried it yet, of course will but) Error in the matrix that it doesn't seem to have Vore tag (yet), that's like the first, second and third thing that came to mind as I was reading the overview.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
(haven't tried it yet, of course will but) Error in the matrix that it doesn't seem to have Vore tag (yet), that's like the first, second and third thing that came to mind as I was reading the overview.
I think the original demo only had an implied vore mention at the very end under specific circumstances. Like, not implied to happen, but implied to maybe be vore in the future, so it hardly counts because you might as well think it's not vore they're implying.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote