May 26, 2017
First H-scene...

Bad Guy: Here drink this spiked cofee
Retarded wife: oh thank you *falls asleep*
Bad Guy: *Rapes wife*
Retarded wife: *wakes up clueless* oh, it's late i need go cya :D
Bad Guy: Wait don't leave yet! *shows rape video*
Retarded wife: oh no you are a bad guy!
Bad Guy: No you are mistaken, here in Japan is normal to rape people in their sleep.
Retarded wife: oh ok all good then :D
Bad Guy: Here I can give you money, do you want to prostitute yourself?
Retarded wife: sure no problem :D

Creepy Park Magician i feel you don't need to waste your time with Hypnosis with this MC.

huitman

Nov 26, 2021
I guess we share the same bain cell with MC, because i cant find a way to travel to different locations or complete first three quests XD

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Someone knows how to solve the lost dog quest? I've been able to see it near the road but he ran away and now i'm blocked.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Please make more game developer I am implore you in female protagonist caliber... female adventures or life explores of sexual adventures would be something determine great deal.
I recall some of Japanese site they had one where you customize your story ones where it was female and age preference...and game modified to what you were doing...that game was hot commodity.

Nympetier

Apr 27, 2023
I cant progress after the first grandma quest, i can accept it and it shows me the lightbulb in the top right building(sometimes) but i cant interact with it. anything i can do about it?

Edit: the solution is the red cylindrical mailbox (duh) in the upper left corner. The building with the lightbulb on the left does nothing. THX game

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes