AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Unless that tag meaning has been changed since last time I checked, Netorare is specifically when the MC gets cheated on, is it what happens here?
I guess it depends on how you define the main character. If it's the controllable character this isn't Netorare by that definition.
Kensuke, the husband, is seen every single day though and he is the one getting NTR'd. He could be defined as an MC.

Reactions: Kingdomless

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
I guess it depends on how you define the main character. If it's the controllable character this isn't Netorare by that definition.
Kensuke, the husband, is seen every single day though and he is the one getting NTR'd. He could be defined as an MC.
Dlsite tags for the game:
1.png

Reactions: KarylSummer

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Unless that tag meaning has been changed since last time I checked, Netorare is specifically when the MC gets cheated on, is it what happens here?
Bullshit. You *NEVER* read the tag here. If you did, you'd know this site literally uses the most loosest definition of NTR, which is anything that might cause the player to feel jealousy. Honestly, the tagging system is utter shit here, and frankly, about 90% of the games should get marked netorare by this sites definition. You *KNOW* there is people here that get upset if a girl in the game even talks to someone that's not the MC.

1686000240726.png

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Dlsite tags for the game:
View attachment 2677626
It doesn't really matter. F95 has tags with a definition:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
That's what goes.

That this is netorare outside F95 is a no-brainer, but whether it should be tagged here is up to whether the person being being NTR'd is the MC since:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Personally I know enough games with a female protagonist on the site that pass inspection for netorare because of their lover and I think this should be one of them.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Bullshit. You *NEVER* read the tag here. If you did, you'd know this site literally uses the most loosest definition of NTR, which is anything that might cause the player to feel jealousy. Honestly, the tagging system is utter shit here, and frankly, about 90% of the games should get marked netorare by this sites definition. You *KNOW* there is people here that get upset if a girl in the game even talks to someone that's not the MC.

View attachment 2677651
^I literally just learned something can get tagged necrophillia if someone just has attraction to a corpse, doesn't even need sexual intercourse. That's a few more games that need more tags :p

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I agree, when the player controls the girl and she cheats then it's....cheating not NTR but you'll notice there are countless games on here tagged like this. People apparently still self insert as the husband for some reason even though you don't play as him.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Is the mind control/hypnosis a main theme here or just some scenes? Not a big fan of it...

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes