Betty Boop

Aug 10, 2018
I could do some writing, have done some erotic fiction before, I guess message me and I could send a link.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Why don't yall just create another thread/discord and start on it as a community project ?

Btw if yall just do the "shameless ripoff" -which tbh wouldnt bother anyone except probably SO if he ever heard of it- please make the scene where you go to the client's house either better, or make me chose if i wanna go damit

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017

Major changes & additions:

• New “Inept Lover” trait with content throughout existing scenes​
  • New teaching scene where the PC can train an inept partner – he must be her bf or better. This is repeatable and will eventually lead to him losing the trait and gaining a positive one. To access it, you must first have had sex (or anal sex) with him. Then talk to your inept partner at home and get his agreement, the choose the relevant activity on a weekend evening. If he refuses then you can force the issue when discussing wedding vows.​

Minor changes:

• Added some new pullout-orgasm text to the doggy-style scene that can sometimes appear for a mostly-naked PC and an NPC with big balls.​
  • Tripled the chance of the 2nd Tanya event firing on risky days for non-pregnant PCs who are not on the pill. This should stop the issue of it appearing much faster for PCs using contraception.​
  • Updated some oral-scene passages to reflect the small-cock trait, as suggested by Saur.​
  • Updated some orgasm text to no longer refer to the PC's “first climax from sex as a woman” for female-start characters.​
  • Added some alternative lines to the ask-to-be-inseminated action for when the PC is already pregnant by the man, as requested by Saur.​
  • There's a placeholder “dark theme” setting in the options, although it doesn't work especially well for now. If you want to use this make sure to restart the program after selecting it and exiting the options screen.​

Changes for user-submitted content:

• New clothing flag for bras: NO_UNDERWIRE. Check this if your text would otherwise be mentioning underwire. I also alphabetised the list of clothing flags in the documentation... maybe that should have been in the “major changes” section.​
  • The new inept trait may be relevant to some scenes.​

Bugfixes:

• Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Saint Destiny, Swamp Dragon, Luna and Saur for reporting some of these.​
  • Fixed an incorrect condition reported by Swamp Dragon where some lines comparing the PC's lover with an ex were instead using her current partner only.​
  • Fixed a bug reported by エボラちゃん where the “trying for baby” status was not being cleared when the PC and her boyfriend break-up.​
  • Fixed an issue reported by MadCat where some actions were mentioning the PC's bra's underwire when she was wearing a bralette.​
  • Fixed a passage of text being inaccessible during the “watch another girl have sex” scene: this is for when the PC has a child with the man.​
  • Fixed some bad conditions in the initial jerk-friend scene.​
Courtesy of 8chan anon:

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Why don't yall just create another thread/discord and start on it as a community project ?

Btw if yall just do the "shameless ripoff" -which tbh wouldnt bother anyone except probably SO if he ever heard of it- please make the scene where you go to the client's house either better, or make me chose if i wanna go damit
Yeah, I guess we should go someplace else and come back when we have made something worth mention :D sorry for the spamposting
A rip-off might be risky, since I'm not sure whether the game is covered by copyright. Don't know about the others, but I sure wouldn't wanna end up with a big fat lawsuit on my ass

Last edited:

potdpriest

Jan 5, 2018
A rip-off might be risky, since I'm not sure whether the game is covered by copyright. Don't know about the others, but I sure wouldn't wanna end up with a big fat lawsuit on my ass
I don't know about the UK but in the US: The writing (text) is covered by copyright, and the code is covered by copyright. The game structure and ideas are not. Rip-offs tend to be legal unless they're pretending to be the thing they're ripping off. Games with trademarks are legally obligated to take action against copies, but I don't think newlife is trademarked.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Even if it was, we wouldn't actually be naming the rip-off (or maybe spin-off?) "Newlife". What I'm getting at is, we can't probably use any of Ostrich's coding in the new project

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Btw can someone explain to me what is the "Tanya event" thats in the changelog ? I've never come across it

GateKeeper

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Tanya event: (Been a while since I played the scene since I rarely have the conditions for it, so this is going to be close, but I can't promise 100% accuracy on the details.)
If you're a bitch then you can have an impregnator friend come to you and tell you that he has an ex who is getting married. You can help him knock her up before the wedding.

The followup event involves the two of you talking about it after the fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibib and MidaHanna

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Well after an hour or so of trying, I couldn't trigger it, so I guess I'll give up on this ^^'

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Hey MidaHanna, did you try looking at the game's wiki? I can't post the links, so I'll just give you a quick rundown, just in case. You need "bitchy" or "cunning", can't be "nice". The guy needs to be a an "impregnator" (but not "boastful"), needs to be a friend and your friendship needs to be better than "bad". Plus you can't be pregnant at the time.
Later on you can make a choice depending on your traits, one is always available, one is available unless you've a "clear headed" trait and one is available if a guy is "charming" or "handsome".
Oh, and the event has the same "weight" as many others others, so it can take months to trigger if it gets blocked by mugger spawn etc. Simply genius.

It's a shame that such a big potential was completely wasted (though I don't think the creator's complaining about the project's outcome), but oh well, guess I'm stuck with Lilith's Throne for the time being (not that it's a bad game, I'd just like to have more than 1 option, plus I'm not a furry).

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
And the "naked wedding"? Does anyone know how to trigger this event?
In addition to the sleazy trait, you also need to take the fiance dress shopping, and it'll have a chance to fire the nude wedding and public consummation events (separately, of course).

Reactions: Capetex

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
In addition to the sleazy trait, you also need to take the fiance dress shopping, and it'll have a chance to fire the nude wedding and public consummation events (separately, of course).
It's also blocked if your character is too shy, it only gives the prompt for keeping the vows private.

Reactions: Capetex

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
And yet another update with absolutely no new content. Only bug fixes, minor changes here and there and a new trait which nobody gives a fuck about. Nice job mister dev, you're on fire! :-(

Last edited:

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Hey MidaHanna, did you try looking at the game's wiki? I can't post the links, so I'll just give you a quick rundown, just in case. You need "bitchy" or "cunning", can't be "nice". The guy needs to be a an "impregnator" (but not "boastful"), needs to be a friend and your friendship needs to be better than "bad". Plus you can't be pregnant at the time.
Later on you can make a choice depending on your traits, one is always available, one is available unless you've a "clear headed" trait and one is available if a guy is "charming" or "handsome".
Oh, and the event has the same "weight" as many others others, so it can take months to trigger if it gets blocked by mugger spawn etc. Simply genius.

It's a shame that such a big potential was completely wasted (though I don't think the creator's complaining about the project's outcome), but oh well, guess I'm stuck with Lilith's Throne for the time being (not that it's a bad game, I'd just like to have more than 1 option, plus I'm not a furry).
Yeah well I tried for litteral hours and it never triggered, so I'm giving up on this one then ^^'

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Yeah well I tried for litteral hours and it never triggered, so I'm giving up on this one then ^^'
Ouch. That's really unfortunate, but it's exactly what happens when the game involves tons of luck and stupidly specific requirements. I had a similar experience with both of the jerk events, they're a gigantic pain in the ass to trigger ...
Well, that's smart game design for ya.

I'm done with this crap :D

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes