N

notahuman

Only a bugged scene in it so far, not very useful unless you want to create your own scenes

ann

Aug 8, 2016
Last update is basically him creating tools for people to submit scenes/ideas to him that he can cherry pick for the game.

Literally getting paid by people who will be doing work for him.
So... you would have preferred that he had done something else instead of adding a way for others to create content for the game? Or perhaps you are just angry at the slow pace? Sometimes when people are angry, they tend to criticize anything that happens, even when it was actually a good thing.

Reactions: taytay and tpogs

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So... you would have preferred that he had done something else instead of adding a way for others to create content for the game? Or perhaps you are just angry at the slow pace? Sometimes when people are angry, they tend to criticize anything that happens, even when it was actually a good thing.
I get where they are coming from, though. I mean, I remember the game dev used to update the game twice a month, adding considerably the same amount he does right now. Dev literally slowed down once he started getting the money bags, its easy to imagine he is doing that because more time developing the game = longer time receiving a salary per month. I used to support him when the whole project was new, but his attitude is not really the most friendly, plus the getting updates at a slower rate as time went on. Even if the custom scene stuff is a "good" thing, it doesn't change the slow updates bit I mentioned, so I think its a valid rant.

Last edited:

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Actually yes, I would have. Considering the scenes have to be submitted and approved by the dev (who is very picky with fetishs/content), I would have been in favor of new gameplay mechanics or scenes. HOWEVER, if scenes could be posted on a forum as mods or addons then holy hell I'd be more than alright with that.

Reactions: Dnds and notahuman

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Rofl, literally the "my job here is done. but you didn't do anything" meme. To be honest its kinda sad the way things are going, people had to beg him to be able to make their own scenes because they wanted the game to have more stuff which splendid wasn't delivering. Oh well.

Reactions: Daybyday and Ibib
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes