Unity Abandoned New World Order [v0.2] [Nebulez]

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I did start a new game...couldn't locate the save file folder before though so now deleted it
the zombie didn't spawn out of the map, but walked there
in regards of the GUI... it always looked like that... I am playing in fullscreen mode 1680x1050 with highest resolution
Also might be related to the fucked up HP bar...see screenshot
the pictures aren't fitting to the numbers as numbers are 1 line below the actual corresponding picture

Nebulez

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I did start a new game...couldn't locate the save file folder before though so now deleted it
the zombie didn't spawn out of the map, but walked there
in regards of the GUI... it always looked like that... I am playing in fullscreen mode 1680x1050 with highest resolution
Also might be related to the fucked up HP bar...see screenshot
the pictures aren't fitting to the numbers as numbers are 1 line below the actual corresponding picture
Game has been updated.

I fixed the dmg bug.
When nothing is looted "nothing" shows up instead of "success"
Fixed UI scaling.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
so far so good...left the apartment but now Zombies are acting strange.
they are standing on buildings (i.e. in the walls on 2nd floor and move down as if the map was flat :þ)
they pass through fences as if not existend and move faster than a lvl 2 agi hero (maybe that one is intended)

Nebulez

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
so far so good...left the apartment but now Zombies are acting strange.
they are standing on buildings (i.e. in the walls on 2nd floor and move down as if the map was flat :þ)
they pass through fences as if not existend and move faster than a lvl 2 agi hero (maybe that one is intended)
Yea I still can't figure out why zombies are going out of bounds for you.
And ya the zombies are supposed to be stronger outside.

I rescaned the pathfinding graphs and updated the download links but I don't think that fixed the problem.

XdnaX

Jun 18, 2018
No 32bit windows support?
If not you should mention it in OP so that 32bit users don't download it unnecessary
Thanks

Maevar

Oct 3, 2017
Keep up the good work and thank you for the fun.
I have a problem though, after I left apartament building I can't go back. I don't know if it is bug or silent ennd game for this ver.
Blair will starve to death, you know? ;)

Nebulez

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Keep up the good work and thank you for the fun.
I have a problem though, after I left apartament building I can't go back. I don't know if it is bug or silent ennd game for this ver.
Blair will starve to death, you know? ;)
Ya that's a bug. Reuploading the game takes forever so that'll be fixed later.

Reactions: Maevar

Dragnos Dark

May 8, 2017
sooo cool game but i just wanna know when you leave the apartment how to you go back indside when ever i try i just get stuck out side

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Well that's disappointing... Really liked the game too; it had gorgeous artwork and a premise that I really liked. But I guess it didn't garner enough attention to survive...

How sad.