RPGM Abandoned New Roissy: Celine [Day 2] [Forcefer]

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I started over again. But the option menu is partial Russian. And there are quit a bit of 'English' errors. Like uncle = uncel…..
But still at the beginning again, so i play a bit more first.

AAghh , got the same error as above, but then in the cafe

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I'm stuck. Woman invited MC from balcony. When Celine goes up there is nowhere (or at least I can't see) to progress. Where should Celine move? Is it maybe bug?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm stuck. Woman invited MC from balcony. When Celine goes up there is nowhere (or at least I can't see) to progress. Where should Celine move? Is it maybe bug?
I think it was outside the house, in front of the stairs you have to click on the quest marker instead of walking over it.

Reactions: leg28

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
See my post from yesterday...i quoted that above here...

When i got back from te pool at day 2, i got the scene with 2 guys (or girls) and then i have to walk back home. When i get back home and walk on the balcony through the stars i get a 'typeError cannot read property fail of null' and the game freeses image.jpeg

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Carmine

Jul 10, 2017
Explore city quest stuck at 80% ... found group of guys etc... thought that was the last 20, but saw a hint in quests... couldn't make heads or tails of the hint. Tryed going upstairs in building right side of Library and get error.
A side note - thought the guy with aka Aids.... had blood on him lol
Stuck at the mane point, what do I have to do?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Stuck at the mane point, what do I have to do?
Have you been at the right side of the cemetery to the north where 2 bikers are 'resting'? And into the cave?
Into the café? Into the library? At last it's the place with the other kids