• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New Project Starting. - "Stranded Royal Family - Sneakily Violated by Goblins !"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Angmir

May 29, 2017
i am sorry i dont read all, but how can i download ur game ?
Game is in early development

As Masterofpupets said in previous post - this will be slowly winding up game, and it will take a while for relative novice like me to develop the game.

For now I aim to have first good chunk of the game demo be ready arround the begining of next month - containing most of the Prologue in it.

For now there is no need to make public releases on sites like this. it would only be harmfull to the future development to the game.

But if you are absolutely very interested in the game concept - and you are eager to find latest information about the game - you can check on the progress on my Discord Channel (the link is in my signature and on the 1st page).

The followers on Discord have an option to download a very early demo of my game, but - once again it is mostly there for testing purposes, and teasing players a little bit - provinging them with nice little introduction to the game.

If you are really interested - check it out. If not - I recomend patience ;]

Reactions: lapalapa

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I really, REALLY like how you think, friend. :love:
Again - check out the discord channel if you havent yet - especialy the section named "game-info", and game development.
Plus the closed-release demo. But only if you are interested in the longer storytelling, and curious about characters.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I'm usually not too into anything NTR based, unless the MC is the one doing the NTR-ing. But still, I may still want to check this out.

darkking5382

Jun 15, 2017
Or even better, the dog is psychic and controls the goblins to get the girls ready for him to make into his bitches.

Then, once the hero is dealt with and the dog has his girls he finds himself a witch that likes it doggystyle to turn the ugly goblins into hot female goblins and takes them too.

And the witch.

Thus began the legend of Fido's harem.
Funny enough ... Fido's harem basically already exists

https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-fuck...kes-idols-corrupt-palace-village-house.12329/

Feb 10, 2018
read a bit at the OP, hope you guys create the CG with the DAZ, please dont use illusion CG, its look promising

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Wow.. what a game concept. it's a ntr feast if the game is developed, i was searching this type of story for a while and now i have got it. so i am a 3d artist form a particular game that i won't reveal and now i want to become a part of this game. i will put a thread regarding to revive this game's concept and will recruit members. if Angmir wants to be in the team then he is most welcomed as this is his concept. Finally i announce the revival of this game officially......

Reactions: pico69

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Wow.. what a game concept. it's a ntr feast if the game is developed, i was searching this type of story for a while and now i have got it. so i am a 3d artist form a particular game that i won't reveal and now i want to become a part of this game. i will put a thread regarding to revive this game's concept and will recruit members. if Angmir wants to be in the team then he is most welcomed as this is his concept. Finally i announce the revival of this game officially......
Unfortunetly I dont believe I will be able to consistantly help in it at this time.

I have no qualms with others using this concept to make their own game.

BUT

If you do - dont make it a 100% rip off please. Change the title and names of the Characters if you do.
Other than that - I wish you good luck ;]

Reactions: 3343 and justin 13

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Unfortunetly I dont believe I will be able to consistantly help in it at this time.

I have no qualms with others using this concept to make their own game.

BUT

If you do - dont make it a 100% rip off please. Change the title and names of the Characters if you do.
Other than that - I wish you good luck ;]
thanks for the reply as you said i will be changing the title and the name of the characters.

Reactions: Angmir
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote