New Project Starting. - "Stranded Royal Family - Sneakily Violated by Goblins !"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Friendly (at this time) reminder that there are other better places for discussing pedophilia, a game development thread is not.

To the author, just bear in mind that we at F95zone also have rules against CP and just because your game is 2D or text doesn't give it a free card, all games with children must be judged and might be banned if they are in fact against the rules. In fact, historically speaking, far more 2D have been banned for Rule 7 than 3D.
Yeah right - you will measure how many pixels my sprite has to check if the pixels show 14 of 18 yo. ;]
But enough of that.

Thank you for closing this fruitless disscussion.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

Friendly (at this time) reminder that there are other better places for discussing pedophilia, a game development thread is not.

To the author, just bear in mind that we at F95zone also have rules against CP and just because your game is 2D or text doesn't give it a free card, all games with children must be judged and might be banned if they are in fact against the rules. In fact, historically speaking, far more 2D have been banned for Rule 7 than 3D.
^^ THIS
Stop to talking about the age of characters, please. We will continue to monitor the situation and we will talk to dev/ban the game in case.

Thanks

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Lets focus on nice things guys. There will be NTR to the limit !!!
It is always good info !

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Powerful people in real life get cuckold all the time. Usually it's because they don't pay attention or spend time and focus on their family enough.

I'm not a fan of NTR. But what I say or anyone else shouldn't matter write the story you want to write. Make it what you like. That way you will enjoy doing it and put the best work you can in it.

In this case the so called hero you describe is a naive moron. He overly trust 3 people he knows nothing about gives them to much reign and freedom without paying attention to what they do. Which is why NTR does nothing for me. You call him an Hero I see him as a gullible idiot by the way you describe it coming about. He didn't create any means of protection against those 3 just in case they chose to back stab him. From what you are showing they could poisoned and killed everyone in the camp just as easily. They had access to food supplies and cooking. Their was no one who keeps an eye on them to make sure they don't act out of place...

Me in his place I would told the goblins it simple we get to safety we'll set you free at that time. Or we tie you tie you to that tree over there and the next group of ORCs that comes along can have you. I'd tell them I don't know you and I'm not going to hand you weapons and openly welcome you into our party. But I also won't mistreat you but if you don't help I won't bother taking you along and protect you either. Military and police don't hand weapons over to recently freed hostage either. Hell often you will even see them hand cuff the so called free hostages to make sure they are actually hostages or that they don't have Stockholm syndrome and will harm them or others...

While you see it as he lost to the goblins I see it as more of he lost to himself.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, girls may be those persons who were sent do pay attention to goblin's actions.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
There will be small suprise later this night ! ;]

Nothing big but check my discord channel for details !

Angmir

May 29, 2017
And the small Tech Demo - is released !

If gives a short summary of geography, history, and politics of the world of the game I create, and tests a bit of stuff for me.

There are no sex scenes - obviously - there is no "gameplay", but you can find one "easter Egg" somewhere in there ;p.

That's a small joke from me, "cultured" people will apreciate ;]

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
View attachment 338009

First job on the characters done. Sadly only using Basic RPG M MV so far so no special Goblin sprites. Characters from generator.

Gillion - MC
Julia - Older Sister
Hotaru - Betrothed
Ria - Childhood Friend
Melania - Mother
Mari - Younger Sister
Danny - Younger Brother
Chadd - Goblin Boss
Stankk - Fat Goblin underling
Frobb - Skinny Goblin underling

Damn fogot about dog...
Another take of Hotaru
but she's more of a battle mage instead of a healer
Hotaru.jpg

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Wow you must really have liked my game idea ;] Thanks for your intrest ! I hope I can deliver and not dissapoint.
I do.. actually your game idea is very similar with a visual novel idea I have a couple of years ago. Those characters design that I showed you were based on that idea.

The different is the MC in my vn is a female, a young princess named Armadela. The queen is her mother, your MC is her childhood friend, and hotaru is the queen's bodyguard.

Their country is not a small kingdom but a powerful one with a handful of vassal countries under their territory.

This is princess Armadela.. she could be your older sister Julia
Armadella.jpg

Reactions: Sukebe_S and Angmir

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I do.. actually your game idea is very similar with a visual novel idea I have a couple of years ago. Those characters design that I showed you were based on that idea.

The different is the MC in my vn is a female, a young princess named Armadela. The queen is her mother, your MC is her childhood friend, and hotaru is the queen's bodyguard.

Their country is not a small kingdom but a powerful one with a handful of vassal countries under their territory.

This is princess Armadela.. she could be your older sister Julia
View attachment 342325
That's a scenario for another game - although its cool too - why not try to make it after all - sure it is very time consuming process, and requires conviction, but its fun to create something.

If you are interested in my game - make sure to check my Discord channel - I put all sorts of updates there, here I only respond to people directly asking me.

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah right - you will measure how many pixels my sprite has to check if the pixels show 14 of 18 yo. ;]
But enough of that.

Thank you for closing this fruitless disscussion.
First of all, the premise is interesting, not entirely unique but ...different.
In the hands of a skilled writer even repeated tropes can become a great story, your's has a lot of potential. So I'd like to say all the best for your project.
I hope you can pull it of and make a great game.
A very little note though, not a warning nor a restriction, just a note,
The people here are trying to help you, this forum itself is created to help others learn, create and promote their work.
More games and variety is never a bad thing but people are just trying to warn you, help you understand what you are doing.
From what I have read no one said, there's a 14 year old kill your game, just said you should keep the same sprites, keep the same images just don't mention the age, if that's not helping I don't know what is.
Please don't take offense I mean nothing by it, but from what I am seeing this topic is a bit...touchy.
Just reply to others calmly. You don't really have to change anything if you don't want to, just read and forget.
Your game seems interesting, I don't want you to loose some potential players who might get offended by some of the replies.
All the best for your game!
I will be keeping an eye on it.
Have a good day!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
First of all, the premise is interesting, not entirely unique but ...different.
In the hands of a skilled writer even repeated tropes can become a great story, your's has a lot of potential. So I'd like to say all the best for your project.
I hope you can pull it of and make a great game.
A very little note though, not a warning nor a restriction, just a note,
The people here are trying to help you, this forum itself is created to help others learn, create and promote their work.
More games and variety is never a bad thing but people are just trying to warn you, help you understand what you are doing.
From what I have read no one said, there's a 14 year old kill your game, just said you should keep the same sprites, keep the same images just don't mention the age, if that's not helping I don't know what is.
Please don't take offense I mean nothing by it, but from what I am seeing this topic is a bit...touchy.
Just reply to others calmly. You don't really have to change anything if you don't want to, just read and forget.
Your game seems interesting, I don't want you to loose some potential players who might get offended by some of the replies.
All the best for your game!
I will be keeping an eye on it.
Have a good day!
Thx - and yeah it is a sound advice.
What I do with it ? Well I promise nothing ;]
My mindset in creating anything - be it Novels or this game always was - to make them exacly how I want them, even if it
means nobody else will do. I always started working on this things to make a perfect fiction that nobody else but me myself could create exacly to my specifications.
So it is unlikely I will ever change anthing just to please some people here or there.

But I have a decent Idea that it will be enjoyable to many people regardless.
And anyone is free to check out if it is something he can be interested in.

And you still are welcome to make sugestions, just if I ever decide to use it and change something about my game, will be because I myself realised it is good idea, and not becouse it is something popular or wanted by a large number of people.

Check out the Discord channel for news about game development process.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I will be releasing another tiny update for insiders only on Discord today.
Not-public version, showcasing the story telling and story writing, though opening scenes of the game, and a lot of optional interactables giving a lot more backstories and character development.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Some details about how the gameplay will be organised:

The game will be split into phases, each phase happening with group encampment set in diffrent area.
There will be 5 encampments - and each one will have gradualy more daring content to it.
1st camp - Forest Camp
2nd camp - Camp near the forgotten City
3rd camp - camp in the Mountain caves
4th camp - abandoned Orc territory
5th camp - border camp to Beotica
progress with the girls will be asymetrical - some will fall sooner, some latter ...

Each "Chapter of the game will probably go like this. (may be subject to change)

1. Transition from camp to camp - gameplay/slash cutscenes - possible lewd events on the road, but not always)
2. Then you enter the camp - free roam starts - for set number of turns.
3. Turns will consist of day and night turns for 4 or 5 days for each "Chapter" arround single camp.
4. In this time you need to look to see all possible H-events, and finish all necessery Quests.
5. If you fail to see all necessery events - game over (but it will be easy)
6. There will be slightly hidden scenes - but you will always know that there are some events you are missing and should look for.
7.Almost all H-events will be possible to see in single playthrough.
8. With the exeption of 2 events at each camp that will be self-excluding.
You will have to pick one girl over other, and then that girl will be used in another exclusive scene.
Those choices will be happening at Camp 2, 3 and 4. Those will be most important H-events (or chain of events !)
9. When you get to 5th encampment - the fate of your group is allready sealed ! What happens here is simply the result of your previous choices !
Depending on those 3 choices from earier - very diffrent event-chains will happen !
10.That means based of on combinations of this 3 choices - 4 diffrent Stage 5 situations will be possible!

I dont want to make any promisses.

But I plan to release public Demo containing most of the Prologue in it somewhere in between 3-4 weeks from now.

Reactions: NtrMAN

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Some of you probably think. Cool concpt but where is the art.

The answer this game wont have traditional sex snene CGs.
The scennes will be portrayed by dynamic system o sprite sex animation with heavy use of sexual sound effect sex moans sounds and special effects carefully tailored for each scene! And text.
If you ever played NTRPG 1 and 2 Games - this is exacly the effect I am aiming at!
But its not all - each carefully crafted scene will have suplementary graphics - dinamic face portraits and penetration animation graphics. (x-ray scenes of penises moving inside girls. Like in VH game for an example.

Here example of lewd face graphics sets used in the scenes. Even many more than thatper character are used to make for good emotion display, but also to give dinamic ilussion of animation.

Will there be a pregnancy? You know, I think the most striking part of Ntr.
Personaly I dont value pregnancies themselves as high as you do. But I like what happens after even more.
So yeah pregnancies will be important part of story progression. So will births and even sex scenes with the goblin offspring born as result of these ;)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
The answer this game wont have traditional sex snene CGs.
The scennes will be portrayed by dynamic system o sprite sex animation with heavy use of sexual sound effect sex moans sounds and special effects carefully tailored for each scene! End text.
If you ever played NTRPG 1 and 2 Games - this is exacly the effect I am aiming at!
Since I started looking for NTR games a couple of years ago, I've always found games with this sort of depiction of sex to be the most effective for me. People often underestimate the effect of good sound design and simple animation. NTRPG 1&2 are great sources of inspiration and I sincerely hope your project works out.

As for any hints or feedback, I'll just say what you probably already know as a fellow NTR appreciator. Keep it slow. You probably already know, but having a good buildup is really powerful in a NTR game. Anyone coming over to play a NTR game who has no patience and just wants a quick wank is looking in the wrong genre. The most impactful NTR stories are the ones that make you care about the characters before tragedy befalls them. That's why NTRPGs have such a slow start, with you engaging in your main characters everyday life. It's to get you invested.

I'm sure this is all stuff you already know and have considered, so I'll just say good luck with your project and hope you have fun with it. Just concentrate on what you want to do. (y)

P.S
Personaly I dont value pregnancies themselves as high as you do. But I like what happens after even more.
So yeah pregnancies will be important part of story progression. So will births and even sex scenes with the goblin offspring born as result of these
I really, REALLY like how you think, friend. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Angmir
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote