VN Ren'Py New Place [v1.0] [Sinfulline]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Summertime Saga influence is very obvious.
I would even go as far to say that it's art was used as reference. Some of the example art in the OP was very close to the style and art I remember. I can't fault the creator though, that game has drummed up serious amounts of money, and if people want it, why not copy it?

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Is it really supposed to be inspired by Darkcookie's art? Because to be honest, I don't see that much of a similarity. It looks perfectly unique and pretty to me and I hope you keep this style.
That makes me a bad artist then XD, Thanks glad you like it ;)

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
I would even go as far to say that it's art was used as reference. Some of the example art in the OP was very close to the style and art I remember. I can't fault the creator though, that game has drummed up serious amounts of money, and if people want it, why not copy it?
Correct, the art was used as reference ;).

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
Is it really supposed to be inspired by Darkcookie's art? Because to be honest, I don't see that much of a similarity. It looks perfectly unique and pretty to me and I hope you keep this style.
are you joking the mc could be the mc of summertime sagas long lost brother

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
are you joking the mc could be the mc of summertime sagas long lost brother
If the same clothing is all you need to see to call people siblings, then I don't know what to say. This MC right here has the same clothes but in terms of art style, he looks completely different.

mem333

Nov 30, 2017
If the same clothing is all you need to see to call people siblings, then I don't know what to say. This MC right here has the same clothes but in terms of art style, he looks completely different.
so not the same eyes nose mouth and hair then thats what i need to say they look the same

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
everyone be copy pasting others works nowadays... It's literally not rocket science to come up with something on your own.

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
I really liked the art. I hope this project is continued in the future
I'm glad you liked it. The project has been used to learn a little with the idea of having something finished. So it won't continue it anymore. I will try to create another project in the next few months. What I am not sure about is whether I will present it finished as this one or present its progress.

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Love the art and Lidia is a hot milf, keep up the good work. Thank you for including music
Glad you like it and thanks ;). Music was a pain in the ass to find XD hope it wasnt loud. If you or anyone have a sugestion of were I can find some free music for background let me know ;)

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Looks promising. I hope the dev expand the game in future updates.
Glad you like it ;). Sorry, as I said to the other member, The project has been used to learn a little with the idea of having something finished. So it won't continue it anymore. I will try to create another project in the next few months. What I am not sure about is whether I will present it finished as this one or present its progress.

Reactions: nozu
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes