VN Ren'Py New Place [v1.0] [Sinfulline]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Header.jpg

Overview:
Aaron is new to the neighborhood and runs into a very friendly neighbor.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Sinfulline -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Duration: Short 30-45 min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

thumbnail_01.jpg thumbnail_02.jpg thumbnail_03.jpg thumbnail_04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
No way... a wholesome game? Nice! Art looks really good as well. I just wish it wasn't a kinetic novel (or a visual novel at all for that matter).

Reactions: sinfulline

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
No way... a wholesome game? Nice! Art looks really good as well. I just wish it wasn't a kinetic novel (or a visual novel at all for that matter).
Thanks, hope you like it. Im not good at programing so I wanted to learn some basic stuff for renpy and made this project. In future ill be adding some more stuff in next projects and learning the program ;)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks, hope you like it. Im not good at programing so I wanted to learn some basic stuff for renpy and made this project. In future ill be adding some more stuff in next projects and learning the program ;)
Sure thing! Hope you learn everything you wanna know. Are you the artist as well? Cuz this looks really good.

sinfulline

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2022
Sure thing! Hope you learn everything you wanna know. Are you the artist as well? Cuz this looks really good.
Yeah im the artist, took a lot of influence of Darkcookie for this project, it was not ment to be published but as it was done i wanted to share with others to see what they think about phaising and animations. Next projects its possible they will be in similar style but im not sure.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah im the artist, took a lot of influence of Darkcookie for this project, it was not ment to be published but as it was done i wanted to share with others to see what they think about phaising and animations. Next projects its possible they will be in similar style but im not sure.
Is it really supposed to be inspired by Darkcookie's art? Because to be honest, I don't see that much of a similarity. It looks perfectly unique and pretty to me and I hope you keep this style.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes