• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz New patreon page - Futa comics

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! The holiday season is officially over, and guess what? We're back with a brand-new episode of the "Night Classes" series!

But wait, before I dive into all the exciting details about what you can expect in episode 14, I've got some fantastic news to share with you:

Firstly, I've upgraded the visual quality of the show! Say goodbye to regular old HD because we're now rocking Ultra HD (4K) images! Get ready to be blown away by the stunning visuals.

Secondly, I've made a significant improvement when it comes to those intimate moments. Gone are the days of using ready-made assets for the cum deposit. Now, with the help of Blender software, I personally create each and every cum deposit scene. This means absolute realism and a whole new level of authenticity. Plus, it opens up endless possibilities for unique scenes that were previously out of reach.

Now, let's talk about episode 14, shall we? In this exciting installment, you'll get to witness the first heartwarming scene between our beloved best friends, Andrea and Bethy. Trust me, it's going to be a beautiful moment.

And that's not all! You'll also have the privilege of witnessing an enlightening lesson taught by Anaïs to Wynona. It's going to be a truly captivating experience.

With all these incredible new features, my aim is to make sure you're completely immersed in the series. So get ready to be taken on a mesmerizing journey like never before.

nc14.jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Amazing news! I've just launched my new links page! Surprise awaits when you subscribe with your email. Get ready for 526 FREE images of my comics! Click here

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! Get ready for an exciting episode 15 of "Night Classes"!

In this episode, we'll dive into a special evening that Andrea organized for Bethy, Chloe, and most importantly, for Wynona. This evening holds great significance for the series for a few reasons:
- It's Wynona and Bethy's first date as a couple outside of Andrea's house.
- Wynona and Chloe will finally have the chance to get to know each other.
- It marks the first evening that Wynona and Andrea will do together after their reconciliation.
- Plus, Andrea will have to make a decision about starting or not a relationship with Chloe during this evening.

As you can imagine, there will be some crucial discussions and events happening. You definitely don't want to miss episode 15 of "Night Classes"! It will be released on Monday, August 28 in the evening. Stay tuned!

nc1089 (1).jpg nc1100 (1).jpg
Describe

Reactions: Horse81

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey, everyone! Get ready to dive into episode 15 of the exciting "Night Classes" series.

Trust me, this is one episode you don't want to skip. It's jam-packed with thrilling moments and is considered one of the most important episodes of the entire series.

In this installment, you'll witness Andrea's incredible party evening for Wynona, Bethy, and Chloe. It's a truly essential moment for each character as they come together for a night of fun and surprises.
And speaking of surprises, be prepared for a big one when Andrea unveils something truly unexpected for Wynona at the end of the meal.

So, mark your calendars and make sure to not miss it! If you miss out on this episode, you'll be left in the dark and unable to fully comprehend the rest of the story. Don't let that happen - join us for this incredible episode and let the excitement unfold. See you there!

nc15.jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Follow Jade Summers on Instagram, the young busty Instagram model with a fashionable style:
Fashion Enthusiast | Model | 18
Embracing my curves and confident vibes
✨ Spreading body positivity and self-love ✨
Capturing my style journey one photo at a time
Lover of all things fashion, beauty, and travel
Join me as I embrace the fierce and fabulous side of life!

The link to her Instagram page is at the end of my links page.

2022-03-23_12.12.42_2800234289058028054_1334305466_ins.jpg
Describe

Reactions: Kass69

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! We've got a treat for you - the first sneak peek of episode 16 from the beloved series "Night Classes"!

In this episode, Wynona is feeling a little mischievous and is having some fun with Bethy. Get ready to witness two significant events that will leave you on the edge of your seat: the thrilling conclusion of the evening with Kylie, and Hazel's visit to Kyra and Cassidy's apartment the next day.

Make sure you mark your calendars because you won't want to miss this episode! It's the perfect opportunity to delve deeper into the relationship between Kyra, Cassidy, and Hazel. Episode 16 will be hitting your screens on Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Stay tuned!

nc1164 (1).jpg
Describe

Reactions: Kass69

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there, it's time for episode 16 of the awesome "Night Classes" series!

In this exciting installment, we'll witness the thrilling conclusion of the evening organized by Andrea. But that's not all! For all you Kylie fans out there, get ready for some fantastic news. Kylie is set to have her very own series in either 2024 or 2025. How cool is that?

But let's not forget about Kyra and Cassidy. In this episode, we'll get an exclusive peek into their lives, discovering where they live and delving deeper into their remarkable relationship. Trust me, there's so much to uncover!

Oh, and hold onto your seats because there are two major highlights in this episode. Firstly, Kyra will have her first real scene, and believe me, it's going to be more than just a fleeting appearance. And that's not all! Brace yourself for something truly groundbreaking. For the first time ever in my comics, you'll witness something I've never shown before. Exciting, right?

By the way, now that I'm also using Blender, get ready for a whole bunch of new scenes in the upcoming weeks and months. It's going to be a visual feast!

You definitely don't want to miss this episode if you're itching to know more about Kyra and Cassidy. Grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the ride!

nc16.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hi! I have some exciting news for all “Night Classes” fans. Get ready for a preview of episode 17!
The girls still have 30 minutes before Hazel arrives, so our lovely girls use this time wisely to finish what they were doing.

In this delightful episode, you'll witness a heartwarming conclusion to the intense scene between Kyra and Cassidy. And that’s not all, we also have an exciting meeting in store for you. Get ready for the epic encounter between Hazel, Cassidy, and Kyra.

So grab your popcorn and make yourself comfortable because this episode is going to make you want to know more!

nc1222 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Check out the sneak peeks for episode 17 of the thrilling "Night Classes" series!

Get ready for a scorching ending between Cassidy and Kyra. Plus, brace yourself for the long-anticipated encounter between Cassidy and Hazel.

You definitely don't want to miss this jaw-dropping episode, coming to you on Monday, the 11th in the morning. Exciting stuff is coming your way!

nc1250 (1).jpg nc1253 (1).jpg nc1256 (1).jpg nc1277 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Get ready for the latest episode of the thrilling "Night
Classes" series!

In this episode, get ready to witness the sizzling conclusion
of Cassidy and Kyra's intense scene. And that's not all!
Brace yourself for the highly-anticipated meeting between
Hazel, Cassidy, and Kyra.

In the previous episode, we delved deeper into Cassidy and
Kyra's complicated relationship. Kyra's fierce
protectiveness over her best friend shines through, as she
only wants what's best for Cassidy and to shield her from
any heartbreak.

Curious to see how Kyra will behave around Hazel? Don't
miss out on getting your hands on this episode to find out!

nc17.jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Check out the exciting sneak peek of episode 18 of the captivating series "Night Classes"!
Get ready to dive into a cozy evening at Kyra and Cassidy's apartment. Plus, don't miss the intriguing conversation between Andrea and Wynona as they discuss their family's financial situation.

As we are getting closer to the finale of this incredible series, we want to remind you to stay tuned for the upcoming new series "Coastal Connections". Get ready for a fresh and captivating storyline that will leave you wanting more!

nc1289 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Get ready for the exciting second preview of episode 18 from the compelling "Night Classes" series!
I know you're dying to discover the reasons behind the girls' unexpected situation. But hold on just a bit longer, as the episode will be published bright and early on Monday morning. Stay tuned!

nc1303 (1).jpg
Describe
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Check out the thrilling last previews for episode 18 of the captivating "Night Classes" series!
Get ready for a very hot threesome featuring Cassidy, Kyra, and Hazel. You won't want to miss this exciting episode, which will be released on Monday morning.
Be sure to mark your calendars and join us for the excitement! Click here for more:

nc1314 (1).jpg nc1334 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Welcome to episode 18 of the captivating "Night Classes"
series!

In the previous episode, we witnessed the anticipation and
concern surrounding Hazel's arrival, as Cassidy eagerly
awaited her and Kyra worriedly looked on. Towards the end
of episode 17, an unexpected turn of events occurred when
Kyra overheard Cassidy and Hazel's conversation, leading
her to reconsider her feelings towards Hazel.

In episode 18, prepare to be surprised as Kyra takes a
decision that will not only please Cassidy but also keep her
best friend by her side. This unexpected twist will surely
delight both Cassidy and Hazel.

And hold on tight for an
intense and electrifying ending between Cassidy, Kyra, and
Hazel.

As we look ahead to episode 19, be ready to delve deeper into
the mysterious world of Eryn, the bar bouncer. Trust us, you
won't want to miss it!
Make sure to tune in for this thrilling episode.

nc18.jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hello there!
Exciting news awaits you in our latest newsletter. Brace yourself for a thrilling sneak peek of episode 19, which promises to be an absolute standout for various reasons that I'm keeping under wraps for now. To maintain the delightful surprise, I'll be providing fewer previews than usual.
Trust me, you won't want to miss out on this episode!
Mark your calendars for Tuesday evening when episode 19 will be released. Stay tuned!

nc1397 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! I've got some updates to share with you regarding our latest episode. Firstly, I apologize for the slight disruption in the schedule. My mom had to go to the emergency room on Sunday, which led to me wrapping up the episode a bit earlier so I could take care of her. But the good news is, instead of just one special episode, you'll now have the pleasure of enjoying two of them!

And that's not all – there's another surprise in store. Initially, I had planned for 25 episodes in the "Night Classes" series, but I've decided to extend it to 30 episodes. This allows me to wrap up the story satisfyingly.

Now, let's dive into this episode itself. Brace yourself for a truly unique experience! You'll get to reconnect with a young couple you haven't seen since 2020, and there are plenty of other surprises waiting for you too. I won't spill the beans any further, but trust me, it's going to be a real treat.

Make sure you don't miss out on this episode – it's going to be something special

nc19.jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hi!
Get ready, because we have two previews for you from episode 20 of the incredible series “Night Classes”!
In this episode, we'll dive deeper into the lives of the girls from the upcoming series "Coastal Connections", as well as the lovely Eryn.

Join Roxy and Kimi for a friendly chat about their compatibility for a month-long camping adventure together. Trust me, their conversation is filled with laughter and lots of fun! And get ready, because things are definitely getting hotter between Tia and Eryn. This will be an episode you won't want to miss!

nc1441(1) (1).jpg nc1451 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! We're thrilled to present to you the most recent preview of episode 20 of the incredible series "Night Classes". Prepare to be hooked!

In this episode, something truly captivating happens as Eryn finds herself drawn to Tia's irresistible personality. In a moment of vulnerability, Eryn lets her guard down and allows herself to be seduced. Trust me, it's a moment that will have you on the edge of your seat, completely forgetting about Andrea and Chloé.

Meanwhile, Cheryl and Cleo are having an absolute blast, and Kimi is determined to deepen her connection with Roxy. So many exciting storylines are unfolding! Make sure to mark your calendars because episode 20 will be released tomorrow afternoon. You definitely don't want to miss it!

nc1474 (1).jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey, it's time for episode 20! Get ready for some exciting updates.

In this episode, Tia continues to be an absolute rockstar when it comes to taking care of Eryn. They make quite the power duo!

Meanwhile, Cleo and Cheryl are having a blast spending quality time together at the gym. With only a few people around and closing time approaching, they're making the most of their time.

Over in another corner, Kimi and Roxy are focused on their training. Kimi starts contemplating a different approach to catch Roxy's attention. Will it work? You'll have to watch and find out!

And speaking of showers, after their workouts, Roxy and Kimi, as well as Tia and Eryn, all freshen up.

You won't want to miss a single moment of episode 20!

nc20.jpg
Describe

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! Get ready for two sneak peeks of episode 21 from the thrilling "Night Classes" series.
Roxy, usually a music fanatic, is starting to realize how much she's been missing out on with the help of Kimi.

Meanwhile, Eryn and Tia are determined to make the absolute most of the time left before the room closes.

In the second part of the episode, we'll dive back into the story as we witness the intense discussion between Wynona and Andrea about the family's finances. And as the evening approaches, Laure will join Wynona and Bethy for a memorable night together.

Make sure not to miss out on episode 21, airing Monday evening. Get ready for some excitement!

nc1523 (1).jpg nc1528 (1).jpg