• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-Daz New patreon page - Futa comics

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Exciting news! Episode 8 preview is here! The girls finally cleared the air and can enjoy a special moment. Watch out for Anaïs who makes her debut appearance.

nc574 (1).jpg

Reactions: Kass69

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Get ready for the electrifying previews of Episode 8!

If tantalizing threesomes excite you, then prepare yourself to be blown away by this episode! Brace yourself for the thrilling release of "Night Classes 8" tomorrow, right at the start of the afternoon. Be sure to snag your copy at and buckle up for an unforgettable experience!

nc584 (1).jpg nc614 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Ep 8: Threesome Alert! Don't Miss It!

Hold on tight!
Episode 8 is taking things to a whole new level.
Get ready for the FIRST THREESOME of the series! And guess what? More are coming
Watch as Wynona, Bethy, and Cassidy spice things up, while Andrea and Chloe heat the night.

But don't take your eyes off Episode 9:
Witness Andrea, Wynona, and Bethy's game-changing conversation.
Finally, the moment you've been waiting for - Laure's steamy debut scene.
And brace yourself! Anaïs arrives, turning Andrea and Wynona's lives upside down.

Fasten your seatbelts and dive into the spicy action!

nc8.jpg

Reactions: Kass69 and tuekop

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! Exciting news - Here the first sneak peeks of episode 9 ready for you to check out. Even better, you'll get to see the latest previews tomorrow! Don't forget to mark your calendar for Monday, June 26th - that's when episode 9 will be released, and it's set to be the most epic turning point in this story.
You won't want to miss it!

nc654 (1).jpg nc671(1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hello everyone! I am so thrilled to share with you that this episode is an absolute game changer. Seriously, this is one that signals the start of major changes to the series.

Remember all those talks the girls put off? Well, they finally take center stage in this episode, and let me tell you, you're going to be surprised.
But, wait, there's more! We will also meet Anaïs, a talented 22-year-old teacher who joins the cast. And here's the exciting part: Andrea hires her to help Wynona become a bar management pro.

Hold on tight, because the next episode is going to be epic. You will witness the very first meeting between Anaïs, Wynona, Andrea and Bethy. In addition, Laure visits Wynona, and in the evening we are treated to a fabulous dinner at the restaurant with Andrea, Chloe, Wynona and Bethy.
Come and experience all the incredible moments of this episode and the next ones. Get ready for an unbelievable journey!

nc9.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Introducing the fabulous Cameron, a vibrant 23-year-old woman ready to join forces with the beloved Ripley and Brooke, both familiar faces you already know.
Brace yourself for an electrifying series premiering in 2024: "Futa Camp"!

Get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey filled with limitless excitement, captivating characters, and jaw-dropping moments.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of the sensational adventure that awaits!

futa camp Cameron(1).jpg futa camp Cameron2 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hi!

I have some incredibly exciting news for you! I'm excited to share the first glimpse of what's in store for Episode 10. Trust me, you won't want to miss this one!

So get ready for an episode all about mother-daughter reunification. It's a moment filled with raw emotions and heartfelt conversations that will have you buzzing.

But, wait, there's more! Here are also some other exciting moments you can look forward to:
- Attend a job interview like no other when Hazel has Wynona in front of her and not Andrea.
- And that's not all, get ready for Laure's first sex scene, with whom? Her best friend, Wynona, of course.

Don't miss the next previews which will be posted soon.

nc715 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there,

I'm back with some exciting news for you! I'm thrilled to share with you the second preview of episode 10, and trust me, it's filled with captivating moments.

After the intense job interview, Wynona and Hazel finally get a chance to relax and spend some quality time together. It's a heartwarming scene that will surely warm your heart.

But wait, there's more! Tomorrow, I've got something extra special lined up for you. I'll be releasing the final preview featuring Laure and Wynona. Get ready for a truly captivating moment between them that will leave you wanting more.

And mark your calendars, because episode 10 is just around the corner! It's set to be released on Monday, and I can't wait for you to dive into the exciting twists and turns that await you.

Don't miss out on all the action and surprises! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on this thrilling episode.

nc741 (1).jpg

• Red Heart

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Introducing Episode 10: Reconciliation!

Prepare to have your world turned upside down as Wynona discovers a shocking truth. After years of misunderstanding, she realizes that her mother wasn't running away, but actually trying to grow closer to her. It's a mind-blowing revelation that will redefine their relationship forever!

And that's not all, folks! Get ready for the conversation of a lifetime as Andrea and Wynona finally sit down and have a heart-to-heart. Brace yourselves, because after this revelating exchange, nothing will ever be the same.

As Wynona continues her journey of growth, she's not only learning professionally but also finding her way in the realm of sentimental relationships with a little help from Hazel.

You won't want to miss this incredible episode - it's an absolute game-changer!

Get ready to dive into Episode 10: Reconciliation. The wait over!

futanari comics.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey everyone! Exciting news! I have the first sneak peek of episode 11 ready for you.
Get ready for an incredible moment between Wynona and Laure, the moment you've all been eagerly anticipating. You'll finally get an answer to the burning question of whether Laure is a futa or not. However, not from this picture, hehe!
In this episode, Wynona will embark on a journey of discovery to determine if her heart belongs to Bethy. Stay tuned for some heartwarming moments!

nc783 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey, I've got some exciting snippets from the upcoming episode 11 to share with you!

Get ready to be amazed as Laure discovers the remarkable transformation her best friend has undergone, setting the stage for a potential new chapter in their relationship.

Meanwhile, after a quick stop to gather her belongings with Andrea, Bethy eagerly rushes back to reunite with Wynona, who has a thrilling surprise in store for her.

Mark your calendars because episode 11 drops tomorrow afternoon. You definitely don't want to miss it!

nc820 (1).jpg nc835 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! Get ready for an amazing journey in episode 11!

Wynona just keeps on surprising the people she cares about, and this time it's her best friend Laure's turn to witness her incredible transformation. It's truly a delightful surprise she never expected!

Wynona is now determined to explore her true feelings for Bethy. To do this, she's planning a special one-on-one evening with her.

Trust me, you won't want to miss out on all the surprises in store for you in this episode.

nc11.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
I am delighted to share with you the excerpts from episode 12, a pivotal moment in our series. It revolves around the first night of intimacy between Wynona and Bethy, the most important event in their relationship. Be sure to mark your calendars for Monday morning between 7 and 9 a.m. when I release this anticipated episode.

In the following episode, episode 13, you will witness the initial meeting of Andrea, Wynona, Bethy and Anaïs. This encounter sets the stage for a deeper exploration of Anaïs' character, as she takes on a more prominent role in the storyline. Stay tuned for exciting developments!

nc876 (1).jpg nc910 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! Welcome to episode 12, a truly game-changing moment in the relationship between Wynona and Bethy. It's their first intimate evening together, and you can bet it's going to leave a lasting impact on their journey.

Following Hazel's wise advice, Wynona sets the stage for a beautifully sensual and erotic atmosphere as she leans in for that all-important first kiss with Bethy.
This moment is truly crucial, as it will reveal the true depths of her feelings for Bethy.

And hey, if you're a fan of captivating girl-on-girl kisses, this episode is an absolute must-watch!

Now, let's move on to episode 13, where things get even more exciting as Anaïs makes her debut and meets Andrea and Wynona for the very first time. Get ready for some thrilling new dynamics and captivating interactions!

futanari comics.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Exciting news! I've got the first previews from episode 13 of "Night Classes" just for you.

Wynona and Bethy are up and at it once again, ready to seize the day with energy and enthusiasm!
Today holds incredible significance for Wynona as she's finally meeting Anaïs. The meeting is set for 2 p.m. at Andrea's place.

How will this gathering between Anaïs, Andrea, Wynona, and Bethy unfold? All will be revealed on Monday. Stay tuned!

nc964 (1).jpg nc926 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Get ready, my friends, because I have something special for you! I present to you the last preview of episode 13 featuring the lovely Anaïs. Believe me, this episode is going to be absolutely captivating!

Now I have to share some exciting news about episode 14. Mark your calendars for Monday, August 21, because that's when it will be released. You see, I'm starting my vacation tonight. But don't worry, I promised episode 14, so it'll be out right after I get back.

And here's a little insider tip for you: Episode 13 will be hitting your screens bright, early tomorrow morning. It's the moment we've all been waiting for: Anaïs' big debut in the series. You won't want to miss it, so be sure to stay tuned!

pizap (1) (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! Get ready for an exciting new episode! In this one, get ready to meet Anaïs as she makes her grand entrance into the series and Andrea's house. And that's not all - we'll also witness the amazing awakening of Wynona and Bethy after their first night as a couple.

But hold onto your seats because episode 14, coming out at the end of my vacation, is truly sensational! Here's a sneak peek of what to expect: Wynona will embark on her very first lesson with Anaïs, and you definitely don't want to miss it. Plus, there's a special evening planned at the restaurant with Andrea, Wynona, Chloe, and Bethy - it's going to be unforgettable!

So mark your calendars and stay tuned for all the fun and excitement coming your way. See you in episode 14!

futanari comics.jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! I'm so excited to be working on the second promo for the upcoming series, "Under Arrest," featuring the talented Saori.

She's really been bringing her A-game, and she just made her second arrest. This time, it's Jenna, a stunning young futa strutting her stuff on the street in nothing but her underwear. Saori is completely captivated by Jenna's beauty.

Get ready, because here's a sneak peek of what's in store for this incredible miniseries!

ua jenna1(1).jpg ua jenna3 (1).jpg

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Check out the exciting sneak peeks of the Prologue for the brand new "Under Arrest" series!
This thrilling introduction introduces you to the dynamic duo, Saori and Jenna, who are the main characters of the series.
Each of them has a unique purpose, and it'll be fascinating to see who ultimately succeeds in their endeavors.

At the start of the story, their relationship is truly special, but also filled with tension due to their divergent goals.

Just hold tight because the first episode of the series, which picks up right where the prologue left off, will be hitting the screens in a few weeks.

Keep that excitement alive and stay patient!

ua jenna30 (1).jpg ua jenna82 (1).jpg

• Red Heart

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
Hey there! The holidays are over. I didn't get as much rest as I wanted. But hey, things will be just fine!

I've got another exciting surprise for you. Remember the improvements I mentioned for the prologue of the "Under Arrest" series? Well, that's not the only upgrade. If everything goes according to plan, starting from "Night Classes 14", the images will be in stunning Ultra HD (4k) instead of just full HD. Just like today's previews!

In this upcoming episode, you'll get to witness Anaïs' first lesson with Wynona and the very first scene between Bethy and Andrea. And guess what? We're even giving you a sneak peek into the beginning of the evening at the restaurant.

As you can see, there's a lot to look forward to! Mark your calendars, because "Night Classes 14" will be released on Monday, August 21 in the evening.

Stay tuned for more updates and I promise, you won't be disappointed!

nc1007 (1).jpg nc1012 (1).jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kass69 and Horse81