RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
One thing i notice is that the lag problem is because of the memory leak or so everybody claims but the truth is that there is a roundabout way for that and even in the forums there have patches submitted to it.....either the game dev is completely lazy or he just doesn't care and why the hell is it so hard to progress i cant get to the bar boss and even entering there has a bug which doesnt make me stuck when i need to leave.....plus it would be nice i had some kind of directions like a dairy or quest objective...

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
RPG MAKER MV has some memory leak problem and is buggier than most RPG MAKER version...
That's a shame. This looks like a good game, but I'm getting nearly a second of lag between pressing a direction key and seeing movement. I can't tell if people can be talked to, or if the engine just hasn't noticed the key press yet.#

I may need to set this aside and see if he improves matters in a later release.

[edit]

Hmm... If I load the game, it's fine for a while, then the problem starts up again. That does seem like a memory leak.

Funny that it seems to happen all at once though.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Many games that have RPG Maker MV don't leak if they're updated and they carefully check any additional script for memory leaks since many scripts will cause a memory leak since it doesn't "return memory and any temporary file to the operating system after the program no longer needs it". So if it doesn't include a patch or a script do its own "housecleaning", it'll start eating up your memory.
So it's on the programmer to make sure the program is patched and that the scripts include its own "housekeeping" to keep the game as bug-free as possible.

Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
When I enter the foremans office as brian it replays the panty scene thing again.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I believe what makes the game lag for me is the time/hunger etc stuff. If you're in an area/situation where those values aren't present and don't change, then everythings fine.
So I conclude from that, that this script of his sucks major balls.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks Fushan! Updated OP!
For those of you who are curious, Fushan used several methods to check the torrent out and declared it safe.
It also passed my sniff test and labwork.
So the torrent is LEGIT, free of viruses and malware.
Bugproof it is not..

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
Thanks Fushan! Updated OP!
For those of you who are curious, Fushan used several methods to check the torrent out and declared it safe.
It also passed my sniff test and labwork.
So the torrent is LEGIT, free of viruses and malware.
Bugproof it is not..
ehh i've never seen a new paths update that was bug free tbh

how do u use this zippy site though

Reactions: muttdoggy

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
ehh i've never seen a new paths update that was bug free tbh

how do u use this zippy site though
press the big botton that says "download now" and then u get an torrent file u use with ur torrent program

Reactions: Burt

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Click the link, select "Download Now", may have to swat a popup, click "Download Now" again if you had a popup and it should send a torrent link to your HDD.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes