RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Gelix

Dec 8, 2016
Guys I have a game hung throw off somebody preservation before the events in the harbor.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
i cant talk with perry anymore neither read his book? im done with that or?

ucla9

Aug 5, 2016
i cant talk with perry anymore neither read his book? im done with that or?
u need higher corruption and think about perry in the bath, maybe u cant at the beginning but with corruption high enough its gonna happend. U can get corruption with brother jogging or buy pron mags in the city.

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
u need higher corruption and think about perry in the bath, maybe u cant at the beginning but with corruption high enough its gonna happend. U can get corruption with brother jogging or buy pron mags in the city.
yah i fixed it now, but now im stuck at brother wont enter formans house when he is gonna work after to switch to him :///

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Guys how to get her to take off panties?
I guess you get to do that after progressing further in the story. (I got my corruption/exhibitionism stats pretty high, but still can't do it) You can go topless on the beach, if you have the bikini, but NPCs don't react to that.

HarSlame

Sep 25, 2016
ver0.07E !sJlGQbQS!SOCGtIs_d-MTwF4iQvnitnhQS0qraMJ5OR-6Optf_cs

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ver0.07E !sJlGQbQS!SOCGtIs_d-MTwF4iQvnitnhQS0qraMJ5OR-6Optf_cs
Well, it fixes the Brian work thing, but it's the version ends after that. No new scenes or anything. I'd say if you did every until you can switch to brian in 0.07a it's not worth to download.

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes