RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
i don't understand why developers are still using this engine! is clearly outdated no matter how many times you revamped. can't use unity!
I love games written in this engine. The problem is not the engine, it is the coding the developer does. I played good story unity games wich i could not play due to bad coding. At worst completed games that restarted my comp due to a buffer overflow. The Engine is good.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
who the heck is ryker where can I find him/her?
And how do you work for the garbage guy is it only the weekend or any day?

Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Does anyone know if there are more H scenes in this new version? I've only seen Junior's so far
Not much I think except if you count Suzie removing her clothes in front of Borya for no reason! Or getting suzie tits out by accident during pictures time with Peter nothing much else.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Yes and nothing happens. May be i reached all the available quest, but i dont know, there are just 18 completed quests.
Yes and nothing happens. May be i reached all the available quest, but i dont know, there are just 18 completed quests.
Wait when you give the cam to Borya and talk to him did you really walk out the house or suddenly your outside your house after you done giving him that cam?

gang26XD

Feb 12, 2020
i dont know what happened but after i finished things with Junior my quests completely empty it didnt show what quest i am going to do next i have to figure things out and when i am done with the quest it said quest completed but idk what the quest was ?????

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes