RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
Years ago this game was promising: a good story and 3D models that, for the time, was really high quality.
Now the progression of the story is the same as 3 or 4 years ago.
Also the images are near the same and a lot of them was removed and the 3D models used are aging.
I start to suppose that years ago there were also another developer who was able of making the things work.
When this game is supposed to have all the contents already present in the last version before the reboot? In the 2030?

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I have a weird sense of deja vu seeing this thread, i feel like i have seen this before over the years.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
still can't get on the bus anyone have a save when the bus is ready
Yea the bus I remembered when I went to the cave in look for the thing that needed to start the bus! Then suddenly the guy told I could go anywhere! Except it’s one place I was headed too.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
The entrance to the mine map is on the right side of the village. There you'll find a mine shaft that you can explore if you have the rope. You'll find the missing part for the bus down there.
opps, how did I missed it, thank you!
one more question tho, do you know how to trigger bus by any chance? cus I used deep sleep to advanced a week in game, but that bus driver just keep saying 'need time to fix'.
maybe this happened cus I didn't do bus quest first, so there is no ' some other activities ' like FMag said left for mc to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Alright team, I come to you in my hour of need. I have completed the go for school president quest, worked for Mel, even found the bus engine and the miners ex girlfriend. after grabbing the title of class president, I left the school and there was a weird shadowy guy, and now....nothing.
I explored a little with Elena, kissing on the couch, and then spent a solid week just sleeping, working sleeping working. The Bus still don't run, and I feel like there's no obvious thing that I missed. What do?

Edit. I wasn't being a good daughter and talking to my mother. Who has opened up a dialogue with Senior the landlord. Will keep you all posted!

Last edited:
Reactions: jeremiahbones

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry, It's the same as you, the driver keeps telling me that he needs more time.
ok I got it, need to finish quest with senior & junior (quest - a helping hand) like Sandmaster said, then come to a point mc need to run with bro in forst again (quest - the green goo), and go dig elena's trash bin (quest - trash stream), after all this go to bed too see a dream then comes the quest - I'm leaving today, at this point we could leave via talking to bus driver.

Reactions: filochard

loubloub

Jun 19, 2017
ok I got it, need to finish quest with senior & junior (quest - a helping hand) like Sandmaster said, then come to a point mc need to run with bro in forst again (quest - the green goo), and go dig elena's trash bin (quest - trash stream), after all this go to bed too see a dream then comes the quest - I'm leaving today, at this point we could leave via talking to bus driver.
how do u get senior quest

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes