RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

mayhem1

Oct 14, 2018
i have a problem with perrys request in 2part when you come back in his store always sayd :"I dont want to see Perry his lasrt suggestion"....waht is there to do??

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
he can't even make a fucking game this game is buggy as hell and suzy say'd she wanted to go to the libarary but there none in her town wtf

Reactions: f95lolzmods

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, it's great that the DEV is still active. He got the first version quite far and it had so many great ideas. Let's hope he gets it done.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
he can't even make a fucking game this game is buggy as hell and suzy say'd she wanted to go to the libarary but there none in her town wtf
And you have paid how much for it ? .Fucking annoys me people play these games for free and then whine about them.If you don't like the game move on it cost you nothing to try it

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
This dude is just a scammer, it's been like what 4 or 5 years? He starts a project gets patreon subscribers then he goes dark. I've called him out before on a different forum about 3 or 2 years ago. The games are poorly made as well, which wouldn't be so bad if he would actually complete it. It's just another case of the "Oh I can get money for doing almost nothing" rush you see on patreon. It's why you shouldn't trust those games with very little content or multiple reboots for a new engine or whatever. Wait until they are maybe halfway complete and you can see that it's nearing completion before supporting anyone, it would give you a good idea of how long it takes them to make updates or put out content.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Never thought I'd hear from THIS absolute disaster ever again! lol, are people still paying for this complete fiasco?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I so want to really enjoy this game, but it seems to almost get worse with every new release. It's apparent that the dev has put a lot of time and effort in, but the only thing to show for it is rework and bloat. The lag in the game is bad enough, but there are so many times that the dev has programmed in additional wait-timers that it is beyond frustrating. For anyone that does download and play it, don't worry though. You will forget all about all that lag as soon as you hit your first game deadlock where everything becomes completely non-responsive. Well, you will forget until you restart and find that the forced waiting was only moderately bad the first time through when the content was new and you were following along. Now that you are trying to go through it quickly to get back to where you were before the crash, the fun really begins.

Moving on to the star. Oh Suzy, what have they done to you now. Once upon a time the main character was an auburn haired beauty. For technical reasons he decided he needed to swap out and use a different hair resource. Okay, fine. Now instead of having that striking, dark-red hair, she now has a rather dull mousy brown. He could have swapped out the hair but done a better job of maintaining the color. Oh, and then I caught a picture... well, apparently the carpet most certainly does not match the drapes. That would be just a plain black. For a young woman that can't even afford to own a toothbrush or a hairbrush at the beginning of the game, it is nice to know there is money to waste on bland hair dyes. She's still nice, but not what she once was.

The premise is nice, but the creator needs to simplify, simplify, simplify.

Reactions: Watsonholmes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i loved the original version, short and unfinished as it was. hope he continues working on this!

Reactions: QBQ

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its quite broken right now, lots of bugs and stuff that dont work.
the idea is nice and i hope that he works on it and fix all the errors.

Erina

Dec 3, 2017
I used to pay 25 dollars a month for this game before it was abandoned for Unity rewrite that was abandoned for RPGM come back that was abandoned for RPGM start fresh. I really love the idea of the girl actually being active driver for her change, not just some poor, stupid gal that's slowly corrupted by outside world.
I wish Drunk would just concentrate on the plot instead of adding unnecessary grind like hunger. I wish he would just do without constantly changing mechanics and just give is the game.
As for the latest version, I ran into 4 or 5 bugs in first 20 minutes of play. So no, it's still not playable.

Reactions: Watsonholmes
1.80 star(s) 10 Votes