RPGM Abandoned New Paths [v0.13a] [DrunkNescafe]

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Is this worth checking out? I don't mind RPGM games, and am heavily into the corruption/blackmail scenarios...but some of the comments here leave me wondering if it's worth my time. Thing is, I hate incomplete games. How many hours is the current version? Is it worth the $10 bucks on Patreon to get more than just the demo that's posted here?

I'm seeing comments about slow updates and bugs, and am hesitant...but I need some new content to play...All of the current "in dev" titles are driving me crazyyyy.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Not worth 10$... at all ! The idea is (was ?) nice but the support is attrocious. No content, barely nudity, full of bugs, it's slow as hell (seriously RPGM lags !). This so called game is a mess, the guy has ideas but is incapable of using RPGM but uses a shit tons of scripts and other shits so the game is barely playable, not even worth alpha imo.

The previous RPGM version was nice, but as he saw the bugs accumulating instead of hiring someone to help him with RPGM, he hired someone to make the game under Unreal Engine, after maybe one year he abandonned UE and returned to RPGM with as he said improvments but it's the worst RPGM game I've ever played.

Don't waste your time on this, really.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Not worth 10$... at all ! The idea is (was ?) nice but the support is attrocious. No content, barely nudity, full of bugs, it's slow as hell (seriously RPGM lags !). This so called game is a mess, the guy has ideas but is incapable of using RPGM but uses a shit tons of scripts and other shits so the game is barely playable, not even worth alpha imo.

The previous RPGM version was nice, but as he saw the bugs accumulating instead of hiring someone to help him with RPGM, he hired someone to make the game under Unreal Engine, after maybe one year he abandonned UE and returned to RPGM with as he said improvments but it's the worst RPGM game I've ever played.

Don't waste your time on this, really.
Nothing like a personal review from someone who played it. I won't bother until the dev gets his shit together. thanks.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
simply unplayable at this point. it's pretty much the same shit you had in the previous game. there were talks of changing engine and I saw some preview pics of that, only to see the same rpgm crap with different renders and maps. it's a disappointment. also all the glitches makes impossible to do anything right now. i went to sleep woke up and died cuz i was hungry = game over. really?!? Don't bother with this until at least v.07 omega (we are at beta now, so lots of letters to go through)

Reactions: Ut5962

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
simply unplayable at this point. it's pretty much the same shit you had in the previous game. there were talks of changing engine and I saw some preview pics of that, only to see the same rpgm crap with different renders and maps. it's a disappointment. also all the glitches makes impossible to do anything right now. i went to sleep woke up and died cuz i was hungry = game over. really?!? Don't bother with this until at least v.07 omega (we are at beta now, so lots of letters to go through)
How could have he done anything good with Unreal Engine when he can't even make a decent game in RPGM ?
I don't understand how his patrons continue to support this crap and say nothing ?
And how could the dev release this for 10$ ?!

I really think he dosen't give a shit about this so called game and his supporters to dare releasing something like this.

Last edited:

manu1

Jun 4, 2017
How could he have done anything good with Unreal Engine when he can'gt event make a decent game in RPGM ?
I don't understand how his patrons continue to support this crap and say nothing ?
And how could the dev release this for 10$ ?!

I really think he dosen't give a shit about this so called game and his supporters to dare release something like this.

Linus

May 24, 2017
Last week i tryed to play the 0.3b version of new path´s. Tryed another starting perk, with int +5 this time and was unable to cook. I was pissed and started over with the middle perk fit +5, cooking worked... so long so good... Then i used the bath and the bathing pic wasn´t deleted and blocked the screen.... Alt+F4 .... That all worked very well in 0.12x version!

The use of the other menue (with "C") worked in new path 12x really good!
I wounder why not in the restart project! -> i don´t do his work, bye the way.. but saw the problems by comparing the functions from the versions (12f to 0.03b).

All this step backwards make me very sad to see...

Reactions: Ut5962

Linus

May 24, 2017
by the way i really try to make constructive criticism i understand the complexity on the 12x version and why he did the step backward. Visualize the code use code mapping might help to keep an clear view...

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
really ? the developer is starting all over again ? it took forever for him to get anywhere with the previous version then he ditches it to create a "3d version", ditches that one too and now he's at ground zero again ??? fuck off, see you all in two years from now

1.80 star(s) 10 Votes