3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
But i need to say at the end of the game,its bugged or idk what to do xD after the harvesting,u go back and if u sleep u replay the same stuff again
Only what u can do different is"go in ur house,then upstairs,go then down again,outof the house,and there is 1 event in the middle of the town,but after that event,its the same again

idk if that was so planned,or just some bug ;/

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
The new version is slightly better than the first one, but clearly did not get enough testing. I too got stuck, so I deleted the game.

I also did not like how the guy just asked his wife to show her tits to two complete strangers.

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
The new version is slightly better than the first one, but clearly did not get enough testing. I too got stuck, so I deleted the game.

I also did not like how the guy just asked his wife to show her tits to two complete strangers.
Yeah i agree on that xD a bit weird that the hubby reacts like"sure show it,its np for me"that should be reworked a bit

• Haha
Reactions: Heartbreakiller

Undz

Apr 28, 2020
Im at the grandma restaurant, she tells me to go upstairs and talk with the waitress but i think my game is bugged cuz i cant...

zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
Finished the old guy with harvesting on the 1st time, MC says he will come back tomorrow again to finish harvesting, went back there it repeated the same event. Now the game is bugged and won't let me go out of the area. Help

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
And I was looking forward to the game but its bugged! Got the tavern event but going to sleep just starts the with going back to the day before.

Edit. Figured it out. Don't know if I missed something but I think it needs to be more clear on where to go and its still buggy and breaks if you mess up.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i dunno what's going on but after the 2nd night in the game {the first in the village} the game hard locks when i leave the couples house and not able to do anything not even bring up the menu :(

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
1.3 update quite disappointing not only, the grammar BUT WHY THE FUCK THE HUSBAND LET HIS WIFE SHOW HER T****TS?????? I thought a guy will try to ask the wife to maybe bring her to a room and another guy will distract the husband.

The initial update was very good but this 1.3 update is very bad. the grammar is forgiven but the husband decision is not!!!!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
the heck is with this game? just a bit in to it and victor is taking a shower in their house, not only illegal but incredibly stupid.
the dialogue being extremely weird and wrong and off etcetc aside, the story is even whacker atm
and the game is broken too, breaks after first time ont he farm. GL with the game I guess. Might wanna get some playtesters/proofreaders. There are often people around here who help with that stuff if you ask.

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
the heck is with this game? just a bit in to it and victor is taking a shower in their house, not only illegal but incredibly stupid.
the dialogue being extremely weird and wrong and off etcetc aside, the story is even whacker atm
and the game is broken too, breaks after first time ont he farm. GL with the game I guess. Might wanna get some playtesters/proofreaders. There are often people around here who help with that stuff if you ask.
I think the shower is not really a problem though, that four eyed guy seems already affected by the cursed.
Even the developer is not a native with english, he should be able to fix it easily. The dev dont need to rush the game though.

the next update of the scene is probably the worse, the husband just let her wife showing the booba. there is no way he got infected by the curse already.

Mar 30, 2021
We're aware that they cannot go beyond the vegetable mission. We're working on it and have a temporary solution at the moment:

First you've to start with the carrots from top to bottom, when you're done you've to do the same, but now with the lettuce.

This way you should be able to jump to old Merlon's house.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

Veleus

Dec 7, 2020
the cyclicity of quests is something new, an interesting game, but when you get into a time loop, it's fucked up

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
there are so many glitches i talked the priest and got stuck then i got to the job in the resturant but cant go to the second floor at all the stares dont do anything

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes