3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 30, 2021
po.png

Overview:
You control a young couple looking for a quieter life away from the noisy and disastrous city, but when they arrive at their new home they discover that the town has a curse.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-25
Release Date: 2022-10-24
Developer: Sweet Games Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

50.png 51.png 63.png 77.png po.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to talk with my boss, but how to do it? I click on the phone but doesn't happen anything...

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
New Life 0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Stairs need to be improved.

Setting things bellow the player allows them to walk over them.
Triggering with the action button means they have to press a button while over them.

Change all the stairs to Priority "Same as characters" and Trigger "Event Touch" that way when people walk up the stairs it does that so they can easily get to the second floor to talk with their boss.

I'm not on the second floor am I.png

If you remove all the party members you're left with a ghost
A party of none.png

Last edited:

BlouGreen

Aug 14, 2018
1. Zoom in your map a tad.
2.Give your player direction when you drop them in and lead them when you have an open city.
3.Fix collisions so we aren't lost when trying to interact with things.
4.EXPOSITION

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Stairs need to be improved.

Setting things bellow the player allows them to walk over them.
Triggering with the action button means they have to press a button while over them.

Change all the stairs to Priority "Same as characters" and Trigger "Event Touch" that way when people walk up the stairs it does that so they can easily get to the second floor to talk with their boss.

View attachment 2048797

If you remove all the party members you're left with a ghost
View attachment 2048829
did you fix the ghost problem, I installed your fix and it still persists

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
There are so many things wrong with this game that I don't know where to begin.

The Good:
Julia is hot

The Bad:
Everything else.

Stairs Up and Down are set incorrectly and require the use of the Action Button to trigger. As a result you can walk on walls:
NewLife1.png

Game-Breaking bug: If you go to the second floor BEFORE you speak to Julia – she disappears and you can no longer talk to her, so you can't continue the game.
NewLife2.png

Bug: You can't talk tot he old couple (the MC;s parents) until you have talked to Julia. It's like they are a pair human-shaped statues.

Bug: After going up to call the boss and coming down you can't talk to Julia, Mom or Dad. Matt is the only person you can talk to. But after talking to him once you can;t speak to him again.

Bug: After sleeping and coming down the stairs you can't talk to Dad before talking to Mom. And after talking to Mom once can't talk to her a second time.

Similar to using the stairs leaving the house should not require using the Action Button. Set the event priority to Below Characters and the trigger to Player Touch.

Bug: Can't talk to the little boy in the village.

No instructions where to go in the village, so the player has to guess and check every house until finding the right place.

The glowing spot in the house should be an Autorun event instead.

The stairs in the house have the same issue as all the other stairs.

There are a couple of NPCs in the shop that can't be interacted with – basically more human-shaped statues...
NewLife3.png

There were more issues that I did not make a note of because I got tired of it all.

Overall:
Good idea, TERRIBLE execution!

For starters, there is no proper intro telling us who these characters are or what the story is about. The starting part of the game should not be playable at all, it should be a series of autorun events until the couple finally arrives at their new home.

The developer clearly did not bother to learn the basics of the engine they are using, so I see no reason why people should give them any money. Let them learn the basics of RPG Maker first. Or better yet, have them switch to Ren'Py, because this is clearly meant to be a visual novel, not an RPG.

P.S.: Lots of typos and bad grammar too, but that's a minor thing compared to everything else.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes