New Game Idea - Slugs and Bugs: Conversion

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Release Date: TBA
Developer:
Censorship: None
Language: English

Greetings, it is I, The Anax! As you know I have finished many HUGE dark erotic HTML games and this one based on my Slugs and Bugs: Invasion project, will be a Unity game. As usual, I need to increase my patronage, so before I begin making this project, I'd like to share this promotional video and glean feedback or hopefully add to my investors. Watch the video and let me know what you think- however- those that do not know me should know that my material is twisted and squicky.

If you are not into erotic horror and sci-fi, then my games would not be for you (however there are MANY great, talented, and amazing devs whose more mundane or vanilla work you should seek out). So, please try to refrain from posts that are about how you hate these fetishes or think they are strange, weird, or scary (I am sure some of your own would turn ME off too), I am looking for some feedback from people either familiar with my work and ethics or that are into squick, corruption, mind control, and transformation. Thank you, and enjoy!

My finished games:
Phantom

Project currently developing:

If you like the sound of this project, please visit my to help support it!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1550276895360.png

I am currently running a Patreon poll, so if you are my patron and have not been notified, head over and vote! You have about 5 days left! The question is what woman shall the game focus on first! Decide for me at my !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.