Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #7

Today is the turn of our protagonist, our star, our main figure, our hero: YOU.
1.png

Creating male models in Honey Select is not easy, you lack a lot of options and sometimes it feels that you can go from a 7 years old boy to a 60 years old Japanese man moving one of the sliders a couple of numbers.
A lot of games opt for not showing his face, but that's not possible in mine because I need him for comedic purposes
He's far from perfect, but he's expressive, which was my main objective. (At least he looks better than the Once in a Lifetime MC in 0.1.
Also, his design might improve over time, as happened in OiaLt.
And that's it for today!

2.png 3.png 4.png

I know some of you don't care about the MC as much as the girls, so I'll also include a pic of Dalia's ass from the game to brighten up the day
ass.png

Thank you for being here
Stay awesome.
You're the best!
Caribdis

Adre Mane

Dec 2, 2019
MC looks like he came off BTS xdd (still better than 99% of other MC's from HS games,tho)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I like balance of the MC, he looks young but at the same time doesn't have the face of a teenager, I like it. The haircut is a bit weird though, with the shaving behind. But it's first impressions, so it may appear different in game.

Oh, and speaking of being expressive, I hope at least he doesn't look like he's angry all the time. I have no idea how HS2 works, but found it funny that all previews had the same vibe, although I understand Caribdis doesn't want to bring spoilers.

Feb 17, 2018
I think the plot is inspired from movie "Ready Player One". :unsure: Promises to be interesting... (y)

Seem it might be no incest tag next game :(
The plot
"You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities of the country, to continue your studies."

Did you catch what he means? And the "best friend" I bet it's Dalia.

20655cc74c2ce79141f775290fe23de2.jpg

Last edited:

Malek1t

May 26, 2021
I think the plot is inspired from movie "Ready Player One". :unsure: Promises to be interesting... (y)

The plot
"You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities of the country, to continue your studies."

Did you catch what he means? And the "best friend" I bet it's Dalia.

View attachment 1341528
Or maybe inspired by sao

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
1.png

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #8

Hello guys!
Today I wanted to show you the interface and menus of the game. It's nothing special, since it's a VN and not a sandbox, and I wanted to keep it simple.
When you play, there's a little heart icon at the top left corner of the screen all the time. If you click it, you see the points screen (pic 2). Clicking again on the image of each girl, it shows you how many points you have with her. You'll be able to access the gallery from here as well.
As I said, I kept both the gameplay and the interface simple, maintaining the same style everywhere. However, this time your decisions will have an even greater impact on the story (especially on future updates), so be aware!
The development is going great, and although I obviously can't give a date yet, I can safely tell you it's coming out in September (unless something unexpected happens, of course).

That's it for today, more stuff very soon!
Thank you for everything.
You're the best of the best
Caribdis

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

zedslater

May 25, 2021
This game looks so damn polished and it looks so good, considering this is the creator of Once in a lifetime, I can only imagine how good this will be. Just wanted to ask will this game has pregnancy as well or no! Not that it will be a deal-breaker considering what I'm looking at but it will be a cherry on top.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
The MC suspiciously squinting at weird people in the first game were usually the best moments for me. Looking forward to more squinting MC's in the next game
This so much. Part of the charm of Once in a Lifetime are the derpy looks on some of the characters. MC just looking at people like they're very sus, Stabby Mike has an extra derpy looking face and the expressions that he has are priceless, Fit Jack was silly, and so were the random people.

Though naturally Caribdis wants to improve their work. I just hope the hilarity of the first game isn't lost because of that... or maybe it'll be a different game tonally, so the point is that some of that humor is less present. If you compare the MC from Sneak Peak 7 to the roster from Sneak Peak 8 you'll notice similarities in the facial expressions likely suiting the new setting. We'll see. Looking forward to seeing the new game :).

Reactions: itfod and majdaddin

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
What about this scenario: here's a scene where the mc's banging Luna and suddenly he sees a hand pop up from a window. So he slaps it and in jumps Stabby Mike! They tag team Luna into losing her goth status. :BootyTime:
Or something like that. You know, a Stabby Mike cameo would be killer. :Kappa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes