• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New Game From Caribdis - ETERNUM

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Developer: Caribdis - - - -

MY NEXT GAME

promo.png

Hello everyone!
As most of you already know, the next update (0.10) will finish the main story of Once in a Lifetime. I know it could be dragged on and on, but I prefer to keep to the story I wanted to tell, and not become one of those games where people ask “when will it end??”
Sometime after that, I’ll release a 1.0 with all possible bugs fixed, some improvements, and a few extra “epilogue H-scenes”, to give the game the status of “completed”, so there's still a bunch of content to go.
In the future, could I ever do a sequel of the game, or a spin-off of some kind? Well, if that's what you guys want, I'm not ruling anything out :p
In any case, after 0.10 release, I’ll start working on a new project: ETERNUM

For this one I’ll switch to HS2, but the style of the game will be the same: same humor, same mood, and same way of telling the story and interacting with the characters.
BUT a new game also means new girls, new story, better renders, and a bigger, more polished and more ambitious project!
I'll leave here a little premise of what it is going to be about.

Stay tuned guys, you can’t miss it!

1627539833540.png

The plot
You’re moving with your best friend to the city of Kredon, home to some of the best schools and universities of the country, to continue your studies.
However, in Kredon, as everywhere else, there’s only one thing to talk about: ETERNUM. The virtual hyper-reality MMORPG game that was released a year ago, and revolutionized the world of technology.
With a neural implant that recreates the five senses, it becomes impossible to distinguish between the game and the real world. Thousands of servers form the network of Eternum: from colourful fantasy worlds where magic exists to foggy sci-fi cities and simulators of all kinds.
Nevertheless, rumor has it that there's a darker side behind this pretty facade. Black market, torture, rape, illegal content trafficking, unlawful assemblies, data theft…
In Eternum, everything abides by its own law.
However, for some reason, the governments stand aside. There’s no regulation. There’s no control. Some say it’s because it’s highly addictive, some say it’s because it moves tens of millions of dollars every day, some say those in power have been bribed, and some say… there’s something else.
And you? What’s your role in this story?
Well...
That’s up to you now.

Last edited:

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
wow im excited,i played your last game for the first time. it was wonderful, i appreciated the fact you changed the appearance of mc a bit from the typical creepy pale skeleton dude everyone else keeps using. it bugged me that the girls are always nice to look at but the dude always seems off in so many games. wondering if with this game will also see a better looking mc?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
dalia.jpg

ETERNUM [0.1] - Sneak peek #1
Hello guys!
I hope most of you enjoyed the last update of Once in a Lifetime!
It's now time to start the new game!
HS2 (the software I use to create the renders) has better graphics than HS1, but they're very different, so I'm gonna need some time to learn how to use it properly. However, I can safely say that Eternum 0.1 will have better renders than Once in a Lifetime 0.1 (back in 2019).
Over the next few weeks, I'll post a lot of Sneak Peeks (the characters of the game, maps, scenes, menus, info about the plot, etc.) for different tiers, trying not to do any spoiler. You can also check the progress bar as usual to see how the development is going!

Since she already appeared in OiaLt's "secret" ending, we'll start presenting Dalia!
She loves to hit the gym, she's energetic, sarcastic, sharp, and...
I'd like to tell you more, but I prefer you really "discover" the characters in the game :p
In Eternum 0.1, there will be 6 main girls, but more will come in 0.2 and 0.3!

As always, you can ask me whatever you want in the comments or DMs
Thank you all for being here, you're the best
Caribdis

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

t4rz4nillo

Aug 28, 2020
Are you planning to make the game story-driven (vn) or add some freeroaming sandbox like optional locations?

touchmesama

Oct 17, 2017
Hell yeah, sounds like an adult version of Ready Player One. Hope there're some H-scenes where the girls will equip video game avatars/outfits.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
1.png

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #4
Short but mighty, Annie is shy, cute and quiet, but she transforms when she logs into Eternum
Hi guys!
It's been a tough week for various reasons, but we keep working harder than ever!
I'll show the last 2 girls this week, and then I'll continue with more info and sneak peeks from the game itself.
6 girls will appear in Eternum 0.1, but remember that I aim to have at least 9. All of them will have the same screen time (more or less), so whichever you like the most when you play the game, she'll have more than enough content, no worries!
Thank you for making this possible, you guys are the best of the best
See you soon!
Caribdis

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
1.png

Nancy is sweet, spontaneous and friendly, but she hides a kinky side like few others

Hi guys!
The development is going great, I'm paying particular attention to transitions, music and sound effects of Eternum. I want it to be smoother than ever! :p
The game won't have a SINGLE minute in silence (don't you dare play without sound )
The next few days I'll keep introducing the girls, then I'll show the MC, menus, renders, etc.

I can't thank all of you enough for staying here with me.
Love you
Stay awesome!
Caribdis

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
View attachment 1305711

ETERNUM - Sneak peek #4
Short but mighty, Annie is shy, cute and quiet, but she transforms when she logs into Eternum
Hi guys!
It's been a tough week for various reasons, but we keep working harder than ever!
I'll show the last 2 girls this week, and then I'll continue with more info and sneak peeks from the game itself.
6 girls will appear in Eternum 0.1, but remember that I aim to have at least 9. All of them will have the same screen time (more or less), so whichever you like the most when you play the game, she'll have more than enough content, no worries!
Thank you for making this possible, you guys are the best of the best
See you soon!
Caribdis

View attachment 1305719 View attachment 1305716 View attachment 1305715 View attachment 1305713
I think she's my favorite of the girls released so far, very cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes