• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Danilo marques

Jan 12, 2024
cool game, very good, best game I've ever played, I just want to see if it's time for me to beat this Enzo lol and take his mother and have a son. please don't abandon the game

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I'll try a replay from the start, to see if the issue is from the old save. Thanks for the reply, and I'll let you know.
Regards.
Well after a complete replay, the Issue I mentioned did not happen this time. (It was an issue with my previous save.)
Regards

Reactions: linkinn

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Wow, this has gotten good, I can't wait for the MC to challenge, collapse and finish slitting the queen's throat, so he gets revenge for her assassination attempt on him.
The bitch showed up and according to the image before the update ends , it looks like you can break that bitch, I'm looking forward to the next update go, go, go MC.
Screenshot_2024-01-11-20-27-52-265_newantioch.neos.havana.jpg

Note: the phrases that are not correct before the last fight are the hell, hahaha

Reactions: wiseold6996

TheRedMyst

Game Developer
May 9, 2023
You can tell this game was made with love and the characters and story were written thoughtfully.
What I hope the developer could add is a Codex explaining the game lore and a character sheet with short descriptions of characters in them and a generic map.
Also look forward to seeing more lewd scenes and impregnation n bellies n babies to save humanity.
I really wanted to say "sure" sarcastically to the whole queen's threat stoically like it didnt phase us one bit.
Hope we get more content for Luciana, even with her with dual personality traits, to me she seems like the most lovable character, every other L.I is just unlikable, evil or disgusting one way or the other.
I really like the idea of a codex with lore, character info and map.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sharing this info for anyone wanting more choice details of the story, as well the fighting choices...using the 0x52_URM tool. And this too will also show some of the requirement checks, which can be used to locate script bugs. (This tool can aid in the fighting choices, and other multi choice story events.)

0x52_URM tool

Once this tool is installed, a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen...when ever a choice or requirement que happens. (Just expand the show box to view it's contents.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well goodness, she is a keeper.

And definitely needs to dominated, to break her out of that stuck-up bitch mode. :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Hope we get more content for Luciana, even with her with dual personality traits, to me she seems like the most lovable character, every other L.I is just unlikable, evil or disgusting one way or the other.
Are you saying you didn't like the nazi scientist, woman who ordered the hit on the MC, or the woman who would have killed the MC had it not been for his pheromones? That's crazy /s. I'll give that red-headed witch a 2nd chance, too, only because mercs gonna merc and she didn't do anything against the MC per se.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Wow, this has gotten good, I can't wait for the MC to challenge, collapse and finish slitting the queen's throat, so he gets revenge for her assassination attempt on him.
The bitch showed up and according to the image before the update ends , it looks like you can break that bitch, I'm looking forward to the next update go, go, go MC.
View attachment 3254063

Note: the phrases that are not correct before the last fight are the hell, hahaha
You just swore loyalty to her, seems like a little early to betray someone you just met right after, not to mention there's the whole human extinction thing we got try and avoid and collapsing the last bastion of civilization seems counter productive to that. Plus that 'bitch' that walked in basically saved our life when she didn't have to. None of this stuff was personal, so I'm not gonna hold it against a head of state who genuinely thought it was best for her people, though I will demand an apology however reluctant they may be. I'm more concerned by the suspicion that I'm pretty sure our 'brother' killed our adopted dad, framed us for it, and sent us deliberately on a suicide mission... :cautious:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
You just swore loyalty to her, seems like a little early to betray someone you just met right after, not to mention there's the whole human extinction thing we got try and avoid and collapsing the last bastion of civilization seems counter productive to that. Plus that 'bitch' that walked in basically saved our life when she didn't have to. None of this stuff was personal, so I'm not gonna hold it against a head of state who genuinely thought it was best for her people, though I will demand an apology however reluctant they may be. I'm more concerned by the suspicion that I'm pretty sure our 'brother' killed our adopted dad, framed us for it, and sent us deliberately on a suicide mission... :cautious:
Swearing loyalty was just for show. We will strike at the right opportunity Yeah if we stab her in the back it would not be personal . MC is doing the best for his people after all. Civilization? They are just glorified thieves. Lmao saved us? from whom? herself? If anything we saved ourselves with those pheromones

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
None of this stuff was personal, so I'm not gonna hold it against a head of state who genuinely thought it was best for her people, though I will demand an apology however reluctant they may be
Yeah, kiling one person to prevent a rebellion or war (or so they predicted, if the MC becomes the new princeps) is not really something i hold against the head of state. It wasn't personal, nor does she hold a grudge towards the MC (well the whole not trusting him because of the patrizid thing aside, good idea Dante! Who would have thought that making us a empire wide known murderer will backfire :cautious:).
As for the mine, as far as i understood it she didn't gave order to kill the miners, that was on the Ferrymen.

But, the only apology i will accept is her being dominated by the MC and being stuffed like a turkey :coffee:

We will strike at the right opportunity Yeah if we stab her in the back it would not be personal . MC is doing the best for his people after all. Civilization? They are just glorified thieves. Lmao saved us? from whom? herself? If anything we saved ourselves with those pheromones
And after you stabbed her and made the empire your enemy ? The MC lives on the run, or what is the great idea ?
Civilization as in humanity going extinct...so kinda neccesary to find that cure first and MC's backwater village aint going to make that.
Well she granted pardon from the crime which our 'brother' accused as of.
You know the whole murder/patrizid thing and sneaking in the capital...still curious if this was a set up by Dante, either way, if Dante is making his bed with the criminals (the same ones which murderd all the miners from the home village) i will have no hestiation to kill him and if this patrizid thing was inded a set up to get rid of the MC after killing the princeps himself Dante will die slowly...Dante will also die if he drags the village in the war the same criminals planning.....now that i think abou it, i'd be surprised if Dante comes out alive :whistle:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, kiling one person to prevent a rebellion or war (or so they predicted, if the MC becomes the new princeps) is not really something i hold against the head of state. It wasn't personal, nor does she hold a grudge towards the MC (well the whole not trusting him because of the patrizid thing aside, good idea Dante! Who would have thought that making us a empire wide known murderer will backfire :cautious:).
As for the mine, as far as i understood it she didn't gave order to kill the miners, that was on the Ferrymen.

But, the only apology i will accept is her being dominated by the MC and being stuffed like a turkey :coffee:

And after you stabbed her and made the empire your enemy ? The MC lives on the run, or what is the great idea ?
Civilization as in humanity going extinct...so kinda neccesary to find that cure first and MC's backwater village aint going to make that.
Well she granted pardon from the crime which our 'brother' accused as of.
You know the whole murder/patrizid thing and sneaking in the capital...still curious if this was a set up by Dante, either way, if Dante is making his bed with the criminals (the same ones which murderd all the miners from the home village) i will have no hestiation to kill him and if this patrizid thing was inded a set up to get rid of the MC after killing the princeps himself Dante will die slowly...Dante will also die if he drags the village in the war the same criminals planning.....now that i think abou it, i'd be surprised if Dante comes out alive :whistle:
And after you stabbed her and made the empire your enemy ? That's where the barbarians and the whole war comes in. We will purge the whole imperial family too. The empire would not have time to worry about mc. Obviously we would enact the after getting the cure. If dante is actually guilty he is also dying.

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
And after you stabbed her and made the empire your enemy ? That's where the barbarians and the whole war comes in. We will purge the whole imperial family too. The empire would not have time to worry about mc. Obviously we would enact the after getting the cure. If dante is actually guilty he is also dying.
Doesn't sound like there will be much left of civilization to save in that scenario given the no doubt rampant pillaging and destruction to follow from where I'm seeing it. Best revenge to me is to take over the existing structure, not tearing it down but that's just my two cents :unsure:

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
The update was fantastic, World building and character building can be a bit slow and boring sometimes but you made it easy to digest, and still managed to fill in gabs with some awesome action scenes.

You managed to push the story forward, show some exciting fights and flush out the characters, all in one update. Even the blonde douchebag is not just there to be the token evil idiot, there is more to him and his story than generic douchebag.

All in all loved the update... that cliffhanger was criminal tho.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Just 've updated my fan sigs for "NEW ANTIOCH" with the additions of...

Milena - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,85 MB / .gif

NAsiG3.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3282091_NAsiG3.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Luciana - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,83 MB / .gif

NAsiG4.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3282092_NAsiG4.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

You may make them yours without further hesitation... to give your personal signature some antiochian style
and to support TheRedMyst and their great work (at least a wee bit)!

[Oh and btw, please let me know if there's enough interest in one sig feat. the milfy "Imperatix" Faustina...
I'd add her then as well.]

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Solid story and character development. Looking forward to seeing this one continue. Best of luck to the dev.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes