Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
What's funny is that the character Luciana shares an similar model (if not the same, I'm not too familiar with Daz 3D) with Sage from BADIK, both have a BF prior to your playthrough and aren't happy about their relationship. Also while you preferably need a DIK status (aka alpha-maleish persona) in order to maximize her rp if you wanna pursue Sage in BADIK, in this game you are literally the alpha male and Luciana has expressed her desire to find someone she can lean on a shoulder to. I always compare these two when playing this game, and imo this is much hotter than your average virgin defloration since it's basically netori (taking someone's gf).
Virgin >>>>> Netori anyday.

Netori is fun for me when it's with a MILF who isn't happy with her marriage or something :KEK:

AtomBomb761

Mar 12, 2018
GODDAMN. Im not usually the type to write a review for every VN game I ever jerked off too but this game is something else man. The set and character design is up there with Desert Stalker in terms of quality. Hope to god this wont be abandoned anytime soon and am eagerly waiting for the next update

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The written walkthrough said Faustina +1 but it didn't show up in the top corner, is it still there?

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
I like this, but the DnD references were just kinda cringe for the setting.
Yeah, the game had cool game of thronesy political intrigue moments but the dnd stuff and other parts just come across cringe as fuck.

It’s not enough that the MC is a super Chad with a giant penis, which is pretty normal for AVNs, but there’s a disease that affected every other guy on earth and made their penises extra extra small.

Also, this Adam Driver looking motherfucker has the nickname Dreadwolf and he plays DnD LMAO

Reactions: weezal

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Sure enough no Adam Driver fan got offended when he played the wife stealer in that movie where he steals from Matt Damon, the king is Ben Affleck and Matt Damon kills Adam Driver in some honorable swords duel.
Yeah, the game had cool game of thronesy political intrigue moments but the dnd stuff and other parts just come across cringe as fuck.

It’s not enough that the MC is a super Chad with a giant penis, which is pretty normal for AVNs, but there’s a disease that affected every other guy on earth and made their penises extra extra small.

Also, this Adam Driver looking motherfucker has the nickname Dreadwolf and he plays DnD LMAO
Sure enough no Will Smith fan got butt hurt that he was the I am Legend titular character immune to disease plot armored OP hero looking like he does and being a brilliant scientist also ...

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020

I thought he gives a very Varian Wrynn Lo'Gosh vibe instead of Adam Driver.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The techie girl? Queen's daughter? Blonde? I think Luciana is her name. Hottest among the LIs.

The HOTTEST girl in the game is the one who got her dildo signed by enzo :LOL:
Eh her...i find Safiya (the sun-seer girl) way hotter and by far the best locking girl. Luciana has a nice ass but that's about it...and while i'm a fan of netori, her bf is so pathetic and their relationship is already so bad that stealing her/cucking the bf doesn't seem much fun :cautious:

The doc has a real nice body, but there is just something off with her face/facial structure, which kinds ruin her good looks imo.

Aquila just doesn't interest me, nor do i find her particular attractive, and the facial expression she makes somethimes clearly don't help.

Had a lot of expectations for the Queen after we were told she's basically the empire's top milf, which anybody would want a piece from. I found he rather lacking... she's not bad looking, but a far strecht from deserving such a reputation imo.

Also the dildo girl being the hottest, really... :KEK:

Girls aside, i find it surprising how much contempt some have against the empire.
The empire clearly has dirt on their hands, but well, that is to be expected. I mean, show me one government, no matter the government type past or present which doesn't have. Neither are the other factions portrait any better, not to mention the crap Cerberus/the Ferrymen are using for propaganda.

As for hoarding the technology, well yeah, kinda normal isn't it ?
We don't know if the empire can actually produce the advanced tech or to what limit, but pretty sure they are limited in how much and how fast they can create it.
So a privileged class, the rich, influential or powerful having access to it is to be expected, would be the same no matter who has accses to the tech. Or do some believe that if Cerberus has his way that suddenly all are equal and the most priceless technology is given to some remote villages ?

Also, why destroying the empire when can clear out the filth and take over as emperor ourselves ? Luxury for the MC and his harem seems well deserved for mankinds last hope for survival :sneaky:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
throw in twin warriors and we cant even do shit if we win in the fight even if they survive. what a rip off.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC starts off like Achilles in the very first scene while Aquila literally starts her game undercover like modern police girl or assassin creed girls - these two warriors might not be Batman worthy in beating 600 bare knuckles ruffians three times their size, but they do crowd control prety good - MC is a legend in wrecking whole FErry MEn camps and burning them to the ground with enemies inside, you think all the guards and the inmates with blunt medieval weappons stand a chance?
throw in twin warriors and we cant even do shit if we win in the fight even if they survive. what a rip off.
The closest anyone gets is the empire prince who is Jaime lannister rip off, but just like Jamie, cut off his hand in a second and watch him dissolve.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ok. So based on what I understand so far and I am on the money with this theory but it was Dante that killed his father and then blamed it on Aquila after he saw her take the relic. Josef is actually Cerebrus, for someone who just seems to be a lackey he sure knows what he is talking about. Faustina isn't the complete bitch that people think she is. I did think it was funny when she said that her tits was getting sunburned during the arena match. I am glad that Faustina is a LI and a MILF. I am so glad that I chose to save Rocco over Nightowl to find that Nightowl was the informant that got innocent people killed. I like this story and can't wait for more. Hopefully it won't be a very long wait for Chapter 4.
I'm about do a replay again, as I noticed playing...Nightowl was shown still alive in chapter 4, sitting at the tavern. Even though I picked to save Rocco instead of Nightowl (As well the redhead at the tavern liked you saved Rocco. Now I wonder if we will see Rocco again later in the story?).

While playing chapter 4, did you also see Nightowl alive? As I'm not sure if my previous save was messed up, or if it's a game bug. Regards.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'm about do a replay again, as I noticed playing...Nightowl was shown still alive in chapter 4, sitting at the tavern. Even though I picked to save Rocco instead of Nightowl (As well the redhead at the tavern liked you saved Rocco. Now I wonder if we will see Rocco again later in the story?).

While playing chapter 4, did you also see Nightowl alive? As I'm not sure if my previous save was messed up, or if it's a game bug. Regards.
I saved Rocco, Nightowl is a hundred percent dead on my playthrough. Probably a bug on your end (save).

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Given what's happening...I think it might be unlikely (unfortunately) we will see Rocco again :(
I saved Rocco, Nightowl is a hundred percent dead on my playthrough. Probably a bug on your end (save).
This, same for me...dudder then dudder in my save.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Now I have to go through the mini game stuff again (fighting), to correct my Nightowl issue.

Though I wonder if it's better for the story if Nighowl is saved? (More story events) :unsure:

motodevo

Jan 26, 2020
I am having trouble connecting to MEGA, so cannot download the WF-pdf.
Could somebody please add a separate pdf link. Liking this game a lot

4.60 star(s) 54 Votes