Seeking netori (?) games

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Similarly, I don't really like the loser douche trope either for the rival. Having the deck so stacked in your favour removes any real element of challenge or seduction, which usually kills the storyline before it gets started.
Yeah, not enough games have regular guys as the other man. I think that may be for similar reasons as the heavy use of mind-altering mechanics to trigger these situations - a lot of times, the dev may not have the writing chops to pull off a convincing seduction narrative. Or maybe they don't have the patience to build it up properly. So they use shortcuts to speed up the journey to the fap material.

Reactions: magnaseadas
Aug 8, 2016
Yeah, not enough games have regular guys as the other man. I think that may be for similar reasons as the heavy use of mind-altering mechanics to trigger these situations - a lot of times, the dev may not have the writing chops to pull off a convincing seduction narrative. Or maybe they don't have the patience to build it up properly. So they use shortcuts to speed up the journey to the fap material.
Possible, although I think it is more often just a way for the MC to continue being the 'good guy'. If the other guy is a clear bad guy with no redeeming qualities, the MC is 'saving' them from the other guy rather than stealing them away and destroying their marriage/relationship etc.

I don't hate it when people do that, but it does water down the story and netori aspect a lot. It removes a lot of the 'forbidden fruit' aspect and if literally any random person walking down the street would be a clear upgrade for her, it doesn't really require the MC to do anything special.

But hey, different taste for different folk and all that, but would be nice to see more variations on here.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Possible, although I think it is more often just a way for the MC to continue being the 'good guy'. If the other guy is a clear bad guy with no redeeming qualities, the MC is 'saving' them from the other guy rather than stealing them away and destroying their marriage/relationship etc.

I don't hate it when people do that, but it does water down the story and netori aspect a lot. It removes a lot of the 'forbidden fruit' aspect and if literally any random person walking down the street would be a clear upgrade for her, it doesn't really require the MC to do anything special.

But hey, different taste for different folk and all that, but would be nice to see more variations on here.
Kind of agree. While I like taking women from others, it isn't as satisfying if the person is already in a miserable relationship and doesn't really need that much of a push to get them to jump your bones. Your still basically playing the hero. I get more satisfaction from taking women that are in a loving and happy relationship and make them addicted to me and corrupt them right under their SO's nose.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Kind of agree. While I like taking women from others, it isn't as satisfying if the person is already in a miserable relationship and doesn't really need that much of a push to get them to jump your bones. Your still basically playing the hero. I get more satisfaction from taking women that are in a loving and happy relationship and make them addicted to me and corrupt them right under their SO's nose.
Unfortunately not many games do this.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Aren't most netorare games exactly what you described? I have an incredibly hard time finding a game where the mc save a woman from her relationship with a douche (especially 2d) but there's quite a few games like what you described around...if you can tolerate the douche stealer that is. The reason i'm not very fond of netorare is not because i sympathize with the cuck mcs, these guys are usually such losers that i think they deserve it...i just hate the douche stealer (fat creep, muscular thug, dark skinned playboy, kid with horse dick...) even more :LOL:.

Reactions: AnnoyingRaven

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Aren't most netorare games exactly what you described? I have an incredibly hard time finding a game where the mc save a woman from her relationship with a douche (especially 2d) but there's quite a few games like what you described around...if you can tolerate the douche stealer that is. The reason i'm not very fond of netorare is not because i sympathize with the cuck mcs, these guys are usually such losers that i think they deserve it...i just hate the douche stealer (fat creep, muscular thug, dark skinned playboy, kid with horse dick...) even more :LOL:.
So basically the ideal game we're talking about is the usual netorare game, but from the stealer's perspective. Except since we don't want the protagonist to be too OP, it'd be good if they were regular guys as well (and not fugly bastids like some of the weird NTR tropes command). Don't really care too much about the ethnicity and background, although dark-skinned MCs would be a nice change for me personally. Might be in a minority (hyuk!) on that, but that's just how it goes. End of the day, it's just a power fantasy, not that different from playing some badass combat dude who has to take down a particularly challenging boss. Not much fun if it's a cakewalk, you should have to use all the skills at your disposal to get the job done.

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
So basically the ideal game we're talking about is the usual netorare game, but from the stealer's perspective. Except since we don't want the protagonist to be too OP, it'd be good if they were regular guys as well (and not fugly bastids like some of the weird NTR tropes command). Don't really care too much about the ethnicity and background, although dark-skinned MCs would be a nice change for me personally. Might be in a minority (hyuk!) on that, but that's just how it goes. End of the day, it's just a power fantasy, not that different from playing some badass combat dude who has to take down a particularly challenging boss. Not much fun if it's a cakewalk, you should have to use all the skills at your disposal to get the job done.
unfortunately will most likely never get a well put together game with graphics like Milfy City for netori purposes. Too many poeple are just gonna complain about it or whatnot.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
unfortunately will most likely never get a well put together game with graphics like Milfy City for netori purposes. Too many poeple are just gonna complain about it or whatnot.
A shame, I would love to see a game whose whole purpose is netori a bunch of women in relationships, but with quality writing and art.

Reactions: Emojis

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Back in the saddle, with more offerings:

Elysion [palemaster] - Picks up where the last update left off. More scenes with your married secretary Yumi, and good ones at that. There's also Adele, a local celebrity who you're trying to strike a deal with to drum up publicity for your clinic. She's married, but is a wicked tease, and is very clear that she'd want some extra 'services' from you if she's to take the deal.

Three Rules of Life [Red Dust] - This is better played without the spoilers, since there's a bit of a twist involved. But if you're not worried about that, go right ahead. Ada, a girl you've been involved with, asks you to pretend to be her boyfriend while meeting her ex, Chris. Surprise is that his new fiancée Rose turns out to be another girl you've been slightly messing around with. After Rose gets the idea that Chris is still not over Ada, she gets pissed and has a 'revenge' fuck with you.

What a Legend! [MagicNuts] - Not totally netori, since the husband in question has been missing for a while. But since this is one of the best games here, that shouldn't be any deterrent. Either way, it's great watching Myrtle slowly get over her inhibitions and succumb to the temptation. Myrtle's husband is a woodcutter that disappeared during one of his trips to the forest. Since then, she's been holding the fort on her own, waiting for his return. Your quest is to find out what happened to him, and try bring him back somehow. Failing that, she may need another pair of strong arms to fall into. Maybe your arms aren't the strongest, but you can work on that.

Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [MuseX] - There has already been one great netori thread through this story, and this update gives you a scene with a new character. During your victory party after your quest to find the healing flower, you learn of a glory hole somewhere in the bar. Sophie is waiting on one side for her boyfriend to occupy the other, but he's too busy getting hammered with the boys. Sounds like a good opportunity for someone to step in and take his place.

Come Home [R.J. Rhodes] - No full netori scenes yet, but the buildup is well underway. Your counselor Gertrude confides to you that she suspects her husband is cheating on her, and you plant the seed in her head that what's good for the gander may be good for the goose. Your teacher Mrs McGee is unusually excited that the story you chose for an essay happens to be a tale about a cuckold, and questions whether the idea of taking a married woman is appealing to you. At some point, you might just have to show her.

New Coral City [HoneyGames] - This game has a ton of characters and choices, so it might need some doing to get to this point. Worth it, though. Your boss Riley is married to a big black man, but because of some medical conditions, he's been unable to rock the bed for quite a while. She's managed to control herself up till now, but after she finds you in a compromising position during one of your more risque photoshoots, the floodgates finally open. In other affairs, you've been having an on-off scene with Maryjane, the attendant at the clothing store. It started off with her privately demo-ing the outfits you wanted to buy for other women, and graduated to full-on hanky panky. Then the bombshell drops at a party you're attending, where you find out she's engaged to your friend Stephan.

Denos City [Backhole] - A netori/humiliation scene that sort of comes out of the blue, but who's complaining? While collaborating with the police during your undercover gig, you run into an opportunity to provide a little extra assistance. Detective Karen Donovan busted her boyfriend cheating on her, so her ultimatum is, if he wants to stay in the relationship, he's going to have to watch her fuck another man. Thankfully, you're close at hand to give service.

Oath Of Loyalty [HSA Games] - What's the point being a made man if you can't make the moves on some other guy's woman? At least here, they had it coming. Since your uncle Paulie seems to have gone off the deep end, that leaves Aunt Barbara in a vulnerable situation. She's not feeling too great about being left out of the loop and has made some questionable choices, so you have to convince her it's best to take it easy and 'keep it in the family'. Speaking of, there's also a bedroom scene with your mother Mary (hail!) while your dad's AWOL.

Shut Up And Dance [Boring Games] - Continues the existing netori thread, and hopefully there's a new one to come in the next few updates. More hypnosis-influenced scenes with your friend's mom, Faith. Either you keep her for yourself or have a threesome together with your friend Jake, depending on the sharing choices you've made earlier in the game.

Horizons Of The Future [Drone Games] - Early days, but already a netori scene. I approve. While apartment hunting, you hint to the realtor Bonnie that she might need to do a little extra to convince you to close the deal. She finally gets on board, but not before fielding a call from her henpecked fiancé.

Sugar Baby Galore [3Diddly] - Another scene with Lee in the latest update. It's decision time for Lee. If you've chosen to keep her for yourself, you can ask her to divorce her husband. If you've chosen to share her with Lionel, you can ask her to keep her husband as a cuckold instead.

A Mother's Love [OrbOrigin] - Sticking with the sort-of netori arc that's been going on with your (ex?) girlfriend's mom Nicole since the beginning of the game. I say sort-of because Nicole's husband John is a terror who's been banging a whole harem behind her back. In fact, a game from John's perspective would be the netori motherlode, since he seems to take particular delight in fucking other men's women.

Talked Themselves Into It [Nessun0] - Another one of those crazy plots, but as long as there's netori, why not? Trying to take advantage of your supposed political naiveté in your new role, businessman John Berlucosi tries to strong-arm you into approving his building projects which are currently on hold. He also brings his wife Dolores as arm candy to provide distraction. That tactic backfires, as Dolores becomes enamoured with you, and eventually joins your harem.

Glassix [Gaweb Studio] - Level 2 scenes with Emika, your teacher's stewardess friend. Emika is depressed after discovering her husband is cheating on her, and it's down to you to get her out of her funk, and teach her a few new tricks along the way.

Star Cove Incident [Smiling Dog] - Your mind control powers are growing, along with the corruption of your targets. Your landlady Jaina's corruption is complete, as she submits to your will, forgetting about her husband. Your work altering the behaviour of your teacher Zen has also been noticed by her fiancé, who somehow happens to be another student in your class. He beats you up for your trouble, which obviously can't go unpunished.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Oath Of Loyalty [HSA Games] - What's the point being a made man if you can't make the moves on some other guy's woman? At least here, they had it coming. Since your uncle Paulie seems to have gone off the deep end, that leaves Aunt Barbara in a vulnerable situation. She's not feeling too great about being left out of the loop and has made some questionable choices, so you have to convince her it's best to take it easy and 'keep it in the family'. Speaking of, there's also a bedroom scene with your mother Mary (hail!) while your dad's AWOL.
In addition to this. If on the gambling path only and with 'X' amount of ruthless points. MC can have sex (2x as of Ch.8) with Marcy the cop who's helping him and who's dating (her words: "I'm kind of dating John") a douche-bag district attorney. After being a provoking douche towards MC. It makes it more satisfying as MC is the one Marcy is having sex with and not him and she enjoys it.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
In addition to this. If on the gambling path only and with 'X' amount of ruthless points. MC can have sex (2x as Ch.8) with Marcy the cop who's helping him and who's dating (her words: "I'm kind of dating John") a douche-bag district attorney. After being a provoking douche towards MC. It makes it more satisfying as MC is the one Marcy is having sex with and not him and she enjoys it.
Whoa, didn't know that. Doubt I have enough ruthless points in my current playthrough, need to do an alt run. Thanks for the heads-up!

Reactions: K18

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I figured I should mention FreshWomen which seems pretty promising. It has the pretty typical bored neglected housewife with a cheating husband and the latest/its initial release ends with you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First release and so many 5 stars already? That's give me doubts about actual quality of the game. But I guess it's only me. Also, if the boy from the last screenshot is the main character, then I must say that most girls look more masculine and mature

Reactions: Doctor Shark

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
First release and so many 5 stars already? That's give me doubts about actual quality of the game. But I guess it's only me.
The renders are quality, that's enough for most people to 5-star a first release around here. Not sure why that's reason to doubt, unless you're implying there's some astroturfing/fake reviews going on.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi I made a post yesterday asking for games where you cuck someone and someone send me a link to this thread I know that the games Im looking are quite specific but if you know any game like this pls tell me. Im looking for games where you fuck someone wife/gf/etc right infront of them or while they are in the same room but they dont see you but the have an idea of what is happening (or not I dont mind) I would be pretty nice. Meanwhile Im gonna go looking through this thread thanks.