Seeking netori (?) games

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
10500 people seem to like it, but hey its okay if you don't.
Yeah, people always like Patreon trash. Even though DLsite is objectively better. Even Nutaku has some diamonds in the rough. But Patreon, most of those games are absolute trash.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Recent new games to keep an eye on for possible Netori.
The Engagement - With the MC old friend/rival’s girlfriend. Has multiple routes, harem (the netori), cheating, netorare, cuckolding.

Bad Company - Maybe something with the MC friend’s girlfriend (Jen) and MC caretaker’s wife (Rachel).

Reactions: tommyjohne

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
I've started making a small database of netori games that I've played and enjoyed, with descriptions for all relevant women.
Of course, there'll be spoilers, but somehow I don't think that'll be much of a problem for this niche audience:

Is this link still working,? I think it's not, Can you please update it? :D

Reactions: Vinit Mecvan
Jun 5, 2019
Hoboy, I was just stating I was looking for content like this but here we go. Links ahoy. Thanks all.

If anyone has more suggestions I'll gladly take a gander, but for now I think I'm going to pick through these lists.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Just played A Mother's Love and really liked the story. I already know some of the games mentioned earlier here, but I'd appreciate any other links to games where the main character (male or female) romances a married woman and where it's the main plot.

Reactions: Sativa-29

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Just played A Mother's Love and really liked the story. I already know some of the games mentioned earlier here, but I'd appreciate any other links to games where the main character (male or female) romances a married woman and where it's the main plot.
You can try The Wish. Main story involves you trying to fuck the married woman who's sponsoring your residence while at college. There's a twist which comes at the end of the current build, but it shouldn't be a deal-breaker.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
In the latest update of "The Tyrant", Nicole/Mom can announce her love and her devotion only for the MC while at the same time she publicly dumps Bruce/Step-dad. MC can then choose to give him a new girl (blonde slut or a STD junkie) or no girl, they basically kick him out the house and Nicole rejects him stopping the 7pm sex scene with him. This cause Bruce to attempt to commit suicide hanging himself, which the MC can stop or let it happen.
No progression yet with completely getting rid of Cassandra's boyfriend.

"Chains of Pleasure" has the potential of the MC stealing away women in relationship away from their significant other. MC sending a whole week seducing a married woman.

"Away From Home" MC can have sex his neighbor's wife with scene with the husband inches away, it may develop more later. Also, MC flirting and messing around with his Aunt in front of his Uncle. Latest update introduced a new couple at the end, so maybe something there too.

"C - Plan" MC basically Netori'ing his cheating father. In the early stages in the story.

"Uncontrollable Lust" In the intro release MC saves his married neighbor and has a romping section with her. No details yet on how that further develops.

"Midlife Crisis" MC can make the moves on his sister (sister-in-law without patch). Letting her know his intentions, disregarding that she's married.

"Live to Fight" MC has a quickie with a married woman who just moved into the neighbor and gets MC a job with her husband and MC flirts with his friend's mom, continuing to build sexual tension with her.

"Denos City" potentially something with the MC's boss's wife. Could be a simple affair, Game has Trust/Lust points.