Seeking netori (?) games

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
That New Teacher - reminds me a lot of 'money or morality', only instead of a fetish for little girls, the protagonist has a fetish for cucking.

While relaxing at the club, he meets a girl who is waiting for her boyfriend, but she ends up in the mc’s bed, and the late loser witnesses the scene.
His younger brother has just started a relationship and despite his love for him, the mc does not intend to let his gf pass him by.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
That New Teacher - reminds me a lot of 'money or morality', only instead of a fetish for little girls, the protagonist has a fetish for cucking.

While relaxing at the club, he meets a girl who is waiting for her boyfriend, but she ends up in the mc’s bed, and the late loser witnesses the scene.
His younger brother has just started a relationship and despite his love for him, the mc does not intend to let his gf pass him by.

just tried the new teacher i can confirm & very much praise.
has pretty much everything one could want:

Reactions: Blackowl97

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
for the next thing i would like to bring Hero Party Must Fall into the spotlight again.
the overview is that we play as mars, a half-demon spy from the demon king infiltrating the hero party to make it fall.
the artstyle can be a bit getting used to in the beginning, but still works well to make the scenes very hot.
said scenes i find phenomonal. there is no game that packs that many gorgeous netori-scenes & characters into one.
the charas are btw:

then we have minor charas as:

we have other charas on the horizon to find their true purpose in life.
a masterpiece of a netori game in my opinion (heck i even joined as a patreon)
i strongly recommend

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Welcome to Free Will it's complex and there's nothing super exciting about netori IMO, but a few paths might still interest someone.

The first girl the mc meets in the game is Kate, whom he has been fucking for a long time, has a boyfriend, but obviously prefers the mc's dick.

At a party, mc meets Callum, who is actually a good guy, and almost immediately after this he witnesses how his girlfriend Talita cheats on him with another girl Flavia. Mc can take advantage of the situation and fuck Flavia in exchange for his silence. But that’s not all, Flavia claims that she is a lesbian and doesn't feel anything for guys, but if you continue this relationship, then over time it will be possible to win her away from Talita, so perhaps she isn't such a lesbian. Well, Talita can also become a victim of the mct’s dick. I really feel sorry for Callum, ngl :HideThePain:

P. S. God, I can't wait for the Netori tag. You never know, when you search with Cheating, it’s the mc who steals someone’s girlfriend, it’s some strangers who are cheating with someone, or it’s the mc himself who’s cheating on his girlfriend/wife.

Last edited:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
The Last Challenge [LustyDonkey] - The game seems to be geared towards some combination of school romp and incest, neither of which are my favourites. But it does open with a great netori scene. Whether that's worth the 4.7 GB download is up to you. Definitely was in my case, since the scene plays out in a very satisfactory manner, without having to overextend itself.

After having overslept in your dorm, the new cleaning lady Rosaline wakes you up and says you've missed the bus back. Since you're already late, you chat her up. She knows all about your reputation around college, but when you put the moves on her, she says she's married. You counter that some of your prior conquests were also married, but none of them had any regrets. Hot scene follows, and I hope there's a follow-up, because I don't think any of the other possible hookups so far have as much appeal.

Twisted Memories [BaiBai] - Thanks to Kiriu123 for recommending this game recently, was right up my alley. The new update has some great progress with my favourite of the women. Highly recommended.

During the previous episode, you'd manage to pleasure your teacher Mrs Clements to an almighty orgasm. This time around, she marches you out of the class into the club room to tell you off about your overly familiar behaviour. Instead, you make your move and get her to go even further than the previous time. You end the episode putting her in an even bigger pickle, which I won't spoil here.

Heart Problems [Xenorav] - More progress with Amelie, your sort-of aunt while the uncle gets further in the mud.

Quite a few scenes with Amelie, and while she's still trying to hold out, each encounter pushes her a little closer over the line. She still won't have sex with you, but it's more due to your relation than her marriage. But it's fun to watch as you tease her and push the issue several times. Looks like the deal should be sealed by the next episode, otherwise there's some major bloat going on.

Grandma's House: College Days [Moonbox] - A one-off game by Moonbox to test out animation, since the main Grandma's House game doesn't use any yet. Nice for him to add a small netori part to keep the interest up.

The college bully Chaz is a pain in your ass, but it's easy to overlook the annoyance, considering you're also fucking his girlfriend Kayla. His trump card is that his mother happens to be the dean, but once you get some ammo on her, you're able to fuck her into submission as well (not strictly netori, but anyway).

Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [FlinPaltwell] - New chapter for the story, which has a couple of nice scenes for those on the netori path.

You're invited for a camping trip with your girlfriend Stella's family. This has interesting potential if you've been successfully pursuing her mom Julie. It's pretty funny hearing Stella's dad trying to be strict about open affection with his daughter when you've been smashing his wife silly for a while. During the trip, you can get a blowjob from Julie while you're out in the woods, and can get her to visit you in your tent while the others are asleep. Unfortunately, my suspicion level has been too high to pass this scene without failing the game, and haven't figured out how to hack it yet, so it's kind of a glorious failure at the moment.

The King of Summer [No Try Studios] - Kendo hits some more progress with his new conquest-to-be.

Kendo had been putting the moves on Rin, but she's wise to him, and keeps him at arm's length. Later, when Rin is out with her boyfriend Takumi, they run into a couple of lechers who want to get to know Rin a little better. Takumi shits his pants and runs off to get help, leaving Rin alone with the two miscreants.

Rin is eventually bailed out of the situation, but being pissed off with Takumi, she tells Kendo to meet her at the massage room for some payback.

Limitless [Cr8tive M3dia] - The batshit craziness of this story thread keeps it from being all that satisfying, but I guess it fits the OTT nature of the rest of the game. Your mileage may vary.

After saving Steve from a potential armed robbery at his store, you're invited to his house for dinner as a token of gratitude. You've already got a thing going on with both his twin daughters and when you arrive at the house, his wife Mary pretty much throws herself at you, making out straightaway and promising more later if you're interested.

In the latest episode, you get the followup. You've offered to house the twins at your new mansion, and Mary accompanies them for their trip over. While the twins are busy exploring the mansion, you rail Mary into a near-coma over the kitchen counter.

App of Desires [App of Desire] - I'm ambivalent about AI art, and it looks pretty decent here. But the combo of uninspired badly-translated dialog and a pointless grind system doesn't elevate this one very high.

Isabella, one of the teachers at your college fantasizes about you, which helps your quest to blackmail her about her son cheating in class. Inflate the stats high enough, and you're able to overpower her protests about having a husband and get the full hot teacher experience. Wish it didn't feel so amateurish though.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The Last Challenge [LustyDonkey] - The game seems to be geared towards some combination of school romp and incest, neither of which are my favourites. But it does open with a great netori scene. Whether that's worth the 4.7 GB download is up to you. Definitely was in my case, since the scene plays out in a very satisfactory manner, without having to overextend itself.

After having overslept in your dorm, the new cleaning lady Rosaline wakes you up and says you've missed the bus back. Since you're already late, you chat her up. She knows all about your reputation around college, but when you put the moves on her, she says she's married. You counter that some of your prior conquests were also married, but none of them had any regrets. Hot scene follows, and I hope there's a follow-up, because I don't think any of the other possible hookups so far have as much appeal.

Twisted Memories [BaiBai] - Thanks to Kiriu123 for recommending this game recently, was right up my alley. The new update has some great progress with my favourite of the women. Highly recommended.

During the previous episode, you'd manage to pleasure your teacher Mrs Clements to an almighty orgasm. This time around, she marches you out of the class into the club room to tell you off about your overly familiar behaviour. Instead, you make your move and get her to go even further than the previous time. You end the episode putting her in an even bigger pickle, which I won't spoil here.

Heart Problems [Xenorav] - More progress with Amelie, your sort-of aunt while the uncle gets further in the mud.

Quite a few scenes with Amelie, and while she's still trying to hold out, each encounter pushes her a little closer over the line. She still won't have sex with you, but it's more due to your relation than her marriage. But it's fun to watch as you tease her and push the issue several times. Looks like the deal should be sealed by the next episode, otherwise there's some major bloat going on.

Grandma's House: College Days [Moonbox] - A one-off game by Moonbox to test out animation, since the main Grandma's House game doesn't use any yet. Nice for him to add a small netori part to keep the interest up.

The college bully Chaz is a pain in your ass, but it's easy to overlook the annoyance, considering you're also fucking his girlfriend Kayla. His trump card is that his mother happens to be the dean, but once you get some ammo on her, you're able to fuck her into submission as well (not strictly netori, but anyway).

Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [FlinPaltwell] - New chapter for the story, which has a couple of nice scenes for those on the netori path.

You're invited for a camping trip with your girlfriend Stella's family. This has interesting potential if you've been successfully pursuing her mom Julie. It's pretty funny hearing Stella's dad trying to be strict about open affection with his daughter when you've been smashing his wife silly for a while. During the trip, you can get a blowjob from Julie while you're out in the woods, and can get her to visit you in your tent while the others are asleep. Unfortunately, my suspicion level has been too high to pass this scene without failing the game, and haven't figured out how to hack it yet, so it's kind of a glorious failure at the moment.

The King of Summer [No Try Studios] - Kendo hits some more progress with his new conquest-to-be.

Kendo had been putting the moves on Rin, but she's wise to him, and keeps him at arm's length. Later, when Rin is out with her boyfriend Takumi, they run into a couple of lechers who want to get to know Rin a little better. Takumi shits his pants and runs off to get help, leaving Rin alone with the two miscreants.

Rin is eventually bailed out of the situation, but being pissed off with Takumi, she tells Kendo to meet her at the massage room for some payback.

Limitless [Cr8tive M3dia] - The batshit craziness of this story thread keeps it from being all that satisfying, but I guess it fits the OTT nature of the rest of the game. Your mileage may vary.

After saving Steve from a potential armed robbery at his store, you're invited to his house for dinner as a token of gratitude. You've already got a thing going on with both his twin daughters and when you arrive at the house, his wife Mary pretty much throws herself at you, making out straightaway and promising more later if you're interested.

In the latest episode, you get the followup. You've offered to house the twins at your new mansion, and Mary accompanies them for their trip over. While the twins are busy exploring the mansion, you rail Mary into a near-coma over the kitchen counter.

App of Desires [App of Desire] - I'm ambivalent about AI art, and it looks pretty decent here. But the combo of uninspired badly-translated dialog and a pointless grind system doesn't elevate this one very high.

Isabella, one of the teachers at your college fantasizes about you, which helps your quest to blackmail her about her son cheating in class. Inflate the stats high enough, and you're able to overpower her protests about having a husband and get the full hot teacher experience. Wish it didn't feel so amateurish though.
tears-of-joy-clapping (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: mdp2p and SecretSal

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Beyond the Veil first release, but already has a decent scene.

Olivia and Damon are a couple who bullied the mc in the past. You have the opportunity to protect the girl from the robber and then she will not remain in debt, making it clear that despite the fact that her boyfriend is quite sweet and kind, not everything is good in their relationship, and she prefers the mc’s dick. :HideThePain:

Apr 2, 2018
Help find please!
Here is a brief description: The game begins with the fact that you play as a virgin gamer. He's sitting there thinking about something, well, as usual in these novels, then an angel suddenly falls on him with his ass on his face. She tells him that he is like the chosen one and must save the world, in general, this is a strange angel who acts like a succubus. She suggests that he first corrupt his neighbor who rings his doorbell, he opens the door and it turns out she came to him with a cake as a housewarming gift, sort of. Well, then the corruption begins. At one point, a succubus will appear who will try to lure you away from the angel so that she does not feel it. If you persuade a succubus to do vulgar things without going to her, then the angel will notice her.
This game have netori

• Thinking Face

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Strong Desire a large number of girls, some already have boyfriends/husbands and it looks like the protagonist, with the full encouragement of his girlfriend, is building a harem or something like that.

After meeting his friend at a bar, the mc meets nurse Sophie, who was just looking for a one-night stand to take her mind off a bad relationship with husband. This is your typical knight in shining armor plot like almost always :HideThePain:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
WVM - In the latest update [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 12].

MC can end up having sex with a married woman, Cindy, who is done with her husband (who happens to hate the MC; so we really stick it to him) and who loves and wants the MC.

While on the charity yacht party MC meets five millionaire rich women who are big fans of his and are patrons of WVM College. They mingle while giving MC a massage treating him like a king (It's good to be the king), then eventually has a group sex session with them, possibly impregnating some of them. There's Cindy (married), Ryann and Demetria (married couple; Ryann, she's a real treat :love:), Hermione (single), Annie (betrothed in an arranged marriage).

Throughout the group sex session it takes a while before Cindy eventually embraces her true feelings and desires, even the other rich women encouraged her. It's not until Annie who initially didn't partake in the event due to her faith and betrothal, confesses her true feelings for the MC. So that leads to a Netori moment with two women as MC bangs Cindy while Annie sucks his balls.

These rich women happen to be clients of Rachael on a waiting-list for MC to impregnate, so we're have a chance to see them again and continue were you left off at in a future release ;).

Also while not Netori, there's a Cuckquean moment too within this scene too with Ryann and Demetria, who married to each other (like Keyana & Brittany) as they take turns having sex with MC and watching. Also Jamie and Shauna shows up and watches too.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so i want Netori game where i can fuck/date married woman , in this game i don't it to be just sex you can be with this woman or something , and the husband/boyfriend to be good guy not just bad guy so justify her cheating so any game like this ?

Reactions: PeterSBigD

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
so i want Netori game where i can fuck/date married woman , in this game i don't it to be just sex you can be with this woman or something , and the husband/boyfriend to be good guy not just bad guy so justify her cheating so any game like this ?
If you could explain this bit a little more, can think of some reccos. I'm guessing it means you want a continuous relationship with the married woman, and not just a single scene. But if you also want them to do other social activities (instead of just having sex), then the list might get a little short.

Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
If you could explain this bit a little more, can think of some reccos. I'm guessing it means you want a continuous relationship with the married woman, and not just a single scene. But if you also want them to do other social activities (instead of just having sex), then the list might get a little short.
i just mean that you can go full route with her , dev always making milfs/married woman in their games as way to make sex scenes i just want game where u steal the woman and she becomes your woman / from her good husband

Reactions: doujin1
Aug 8, 2016
I think probably the best option I can think of off the top of my head is Game of Hearts where you seduce the wife from what seems to be a decent enough guy. Away from home has both nice guy and ass hole husbands. haven't kept up with it for a while but last I checked it seemed likely that at least a few of them become "yours". Then there are older games like Wife trainer where a decent amount of them can be made to leave their husbands.

But other than that I'd suggest looking into the various recommendations on this thread and see if the scenarios they describe fits your taste

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Help find please!
Here is a brief description: The game begins with the fact that you play as a virgin gamer. He's sitting there thinking about something, well, as usual in these novels, then an angel suddenly falls on him with his ass on his face. She tells him that he is like the chosen one and must save the world, in general, this is a strange angel who acts like a succubus. She suggests that he first corrupt his neighbor who rings his doorbell, he opens the door and it turns out she came to him with a cake as a housewarming gift, sort of. Well, then the corruption begins. At one point, a succubus will appear who will try to lure you away from the angel so that she does not feel it. If you persuade a succubus to do vulgar things without going to her, then the angel will notice her.
This game have netori
Demon boy

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Stellar Incognita - the mc is something of a villain who was almost killed by some hero. The whole point of the game is to take revenge on him through his wife. There are a lot of options, including brainwashing both of them, fucking her in front of him and knocking her up accordingly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Away From Home [Episode 21] - Adds another Married Woman/MILF to MC's list of conquered women. Woman of the update is Susan, wife of the religious fanatic David (and mother of Lydia). We see MC give her some words of encouragement to Susan for caring for her own needs and beauty. If you played your cards right, MC is very hands on in helping taking care of Susan's needs and even right under her husband's nose. Which is then continued with MC servicing Susan in her and David's bedroom with David nearby in the house hearing Susan's "prayers"

Also MC gets sexy time with Aunt Eva for some morning fun in the bed and Mom Norah in the pool.