• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ [12-12-2018] [Acerola]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i like the art and ability to do different jobs...but there are too many perverted characters that force you to try to do stuff. it just isn't believable...this also means finishing the game without being forced isn't possible and that does not appeal to me.
i just wanted to report all of these bastards...

i was disappointed that you need to wait until the day limit to be able to pay off the debt. even if you don't have the money. it is nice to be able to go to a place to pay it as an option.

Overall
i don't like the theme of this and the lack of full translation hurt this even more.
i don't recommend this one.

Random thoughts
intro is long and unskippable.

its annoying and creepy how often Misaki says Onii chan. she really wants the player to know that the person she is with is her brother...non blood related of course...

some dialog isn't translated.

i hate NTR

Tips
Your home is in district 2. south of the station/entrance of the area.

in district 6 the north area there is a NPC that sells clothes and items.

day limit is 60

Nanako_

Oct 9, 2019
Alright! I'm a bit tired of this and I'm sorry for putting this out on a 3 year old post. I've tried using ntlea, locale emulator. I've also done the language for non-unicode set to Japanese. Using Daemon Tools Lite to make a DVD Drive and then running the game with ntlea and locale emulator. There has been a time when I spotted the 32 bit game running in task manager. But, no pop up. A push in the right direction would be nice. Even a repeat would help. I'm very stupid when it comes to this. I wouldn't expect if I have messed up along the way. Sorry, and thank you for the pre-existing directions and advice.

godhelpme.png This is the most usual error I get.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Alright! I'm a bit tired of this and I'm sorry for putting this out on a 3 year old post. I've tried using...
Wolf Editor usually wants to be on the C: drive. If the file address has any symbols in it, even something like just a é in your user name it can stop the game from working. Long file address sometimes too, so don't bury the game in folders.

As long as I used Local Emulator the game starts fine and the intro would run, so that general advice is the best I can give I'm afraid.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
Alright! I'm a bit tired of this and I'm sorry for putting this out on a 3 year old post. I've tried using ntlea, locale emulator. I've also done the language for non-unicode set to Japanese. Using Daemon Tools Lite to make a DVD Drive and then running the game with ntlea and locale emulator. There has been a time when I spotted the 32 bit game running in task manager. But, no pop up. A push in the right direction would be nice. Even a repeat would help. I'm very stupid when it comes to this. I wouldn't expect if I have messed up along the way. Sorry, and thank you for the pre-existing directions and advice.

View attachment 424115 This is the most usual error I get.
If you're experiencing this, it is probably a windows update. A game had a similar problem after a windows update for me, i just updated to the newest version of local emulator and it worked for me

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Nanako_

Oct 9, 2019
If you're experiencing this, it is probably a windows update. A game had a similar problem after a windows update for me, i just updated to the newest version of local emulator and it worked for me
Wolf Editor usually wants to be on the C: drive. If the file address has any symbols in it, even something like just a é in your user name it can stop the game from working. Long file address sometimes too, so don't bury the game in folders.

As long as I used Local Emulator the game starts fine and the intro would run, so that general advice is the best I can give I'm afraid.
Alright! I took you and Blue Knight's advice. I don't know which or both did the trick. But it works. Thank you, you two.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well well well, finally figured out that my version of Local Emulator was just old. Woo! Working for me now.

Billbult

Nov 14, 2018
Well all these players are broken for me, Even with HF Apploc, also tried running it with different window versions. Guess im not playing this one. What a let down

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
Crashes, error says it fails to load some file from mapdata folder. running with applocale doesn't help, setting system locale to japanese doesn't help, putting the game folder to the root of c drive and shortening the main game folder name doesn't help. Win 10.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Can somone help? I save the full "save"s into the 'save' folder but none of the saves show up?

''save'' me

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes