Wolf RPG Completed Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ [12-12-2018] [Acerola]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 25, 2018
anyone discovered a way to do full screen? i tried F4 gets a bit bigger BUT no where near full screen
tried alt enter nope dont work ither
There is a program on GitHub called Borderless Gaming and use it to force full screen on anything your heart desires.

Reactions: Ankosh

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is a program on GitHub called Borderless Gaming and use it to force full screen on anything your heart desires.
oh great thanks very much for the info brother ill google that shit now and grab it cheers!
AND for others that may need it here ya go

Reactions: Dubolic and Ankosh

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Remember if you're feeling depressed at ntr, just listen to some phonk songs while thinking how you gon do the revenge if it were you that's getting cucked.

Here just watch some WIS edits.

It'll ease your mind.

Honestly we need more ntr revenge like this where ofc mc learn from his mistakes and will find a different womens now and torture the bastards and bitches.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I can't buy things that will raise my guilt or something here? Like in president girl yukino and such

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man... playing this game now when it's so old really showcases both how much these games have changed and how much they haven't. XD Their NTR games really only had minor changes to them up until the Monica game, which is the only one that's drastically different in some ways from the rest of them.

I still prefer their cum collecting games much more than these ones, since these ones are more of a clunky H-scene collector than anything else... but these aren't bad every once in a while... even if the time limit is highly annoying.

Btw, does anyone know if it's even possible to reach ending 1 on the 1st playthrough without Misaki getting any other dicks in her except for her onii-chan's? Some basic napkin math tells me that it's not possible because of certain events and the fact that the higher paying jobs all require under 60 guilt. On top of that, resting only restores 25 stamina in this one, which messes things up even more.

Oh well, not the worst way to waste some time... too bad about the lack of mouse support though. That's always a pain in the ass for me...

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes