2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Neko Fairys Remastered Ep1 v1.3.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.12.2019

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The_fallen_dragon

Look at the tags there is no lesbian listed there. The generic is talking about men you know TOM DICK UGLY FAT BASTARD What the line is asking is will you be able to go after girls only or will you be forced to go after some turd like 99.999999999 percent of the other generic female protagonist type games that are out there.
...that amazing moment when you realize someone never claimed something was there but was literally speaking on something the person they quoted said.

And that's second moment when you realize that youre just repeating yourself and didn't actually answer the question with what you said.

The third moment when you realize more than one thing at a time can and usually is generic.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Deff going to be sticking with female protag.

I couldn't cope with that male one any longer, he was a bit annoying.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
so..i can have a pure unspoiled lesbian funtime with nary a penis to spoil the perfect hoohaas?
after all..lesbians are god's gift to humanity and should never be tainted by the unholy peepee(unless its mine..which is blessed...)
Sorry man .... you gotta share. Alternate weeks, 'cause I don't wanna see yours any more than you wanna see mine!
...or you can take one half and I'll take the other.... whatever works for you! ;)
NVM The ONLY solution is alternate universes...you got yours...and I am MC in Mine!!! :cool:

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes