QSP Abandoned Neighbor [Final] [Balddoor]

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Played it for a while, can't really figure out how to increase trust by chatting with her. Got it to 3, at max. Not sure what to do in the game, the invalid locations and crashes do not help. Hopefully future updates will work better (for me).

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
this is a jumbled mess, alternating between ingrish and russian ....

Apr 27, 2017
Seems like a nice game but after 30 minutes i have no idea what i need to do, how i raise stats or install the camera, i just go to work chat with her on fake account and that is it, all actions seems to have no affect in the game.

Also with the bug that sets your money to 0 every time you click on a outside location on weekend is this game even playable?

Last edited:

makcim334

Sep 8, 2019
[QUOTE = "stoper, post: 116246, member: 23683"]
Блин, еще один машинный перевод. В России никто не говорит по-английски?
[/ QUOTE]
а в Англии говорят по русски???

Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Seems interesting, but anytime i click on the Settings in the side menu, everything turns to Russian, and i can't find a way to switch it back to English. I love the look of Cyrilic, just can't read it.
Same, even when selecting normal actions at the bottom, it turns into russian. Too bad it has this issue.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
How many times in the past the game been deemed dead and over?
Don't know, never before by me. I know Avenger and how he works and the game is gone. If I had to make a prediction then it would be that we'll see another post about an upcoming update at some far flung point but that will never come out. Or maybe he sneaks out one last shoddy release. But either way he lost interest in developing the game a long time ago and it has been on life support for the best part of two years and this time it's gone for good.

Aug 6, 2016
looks pretty interesting, Can't wait for the bugfix though. The switching to Russian automatically every now and then is a bit much for now.

Apr 27, 2017
Seems interesting, but anytime i click on the Settings in the side menu, everything turns to Russian, and i can't find a way to switch it back to English. I love the look of Cyrilic, just can't read it.
Same, even when selecting normal actions at the bottom, it turns into russian. Too bad it has this issue.
looks pretty interesting, Can't wait for the bugfix though. The switching to Russian automatically every now and then is a bit much for now.
That is easy to fix, click on setting and bellow click where it says "Язык" and put the number 2, after that wont change languages anymore.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Nah, you probably hibernating until Avenger suddenly drop a update to Son Of A bitch again :p
Oh I might update it some more in the future. Still needs a lot of work and wanted to add at least the notebook entries for in game help. I've just been fairly burnt out myself on it. Plus with the pandemic in the states and working 6 days a week. I don't have much energy anymore.