Need your knowledge and experiences for game search

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
hi guys,
I've been around for several months and try-out many games but i need your help for more.

I'm kind of bored of all those incest ones in which you play a creepy 15 years old kid who only desire is to fuck his mother or his sisters.
I don't care if there's some incest as long it is not the unique goal, i'm looking for good stories and/or good mechanics/gameplay.
I'm already a fan of "wicked choices" by @ASLPro3D or "
A Very Small Business" by @grabiobot. I'm kind of old school guy, more playboy channel than brazzers videos, i like when the sexy comes as a cherry on the cake...
Also, the art is important but not the most important, "parental love" is nice but i couldn't be less interested by the story. The corruption ones in which you turn the girl into a mindless cumbucket as "katie's corruption" is an absolute no go.

Anyway, if you have some tips or hints, feel freee to share and thank you very much for your time and ideas.

Take care of you guys and gratitude for reading this.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
"College Life" by @MikeMasters is a good one to try, you play a male MC that has been accepted to an exceptional college and you can fall in love with one of the many female characters in the game... it is one of my favorites and also, look into "Angelica Origins" done by KeloGames.... (think it is available here or you can find the link to his game on my own Patreon page as I advertised his game) in it you play a female MC that is (also) in college, but there is something brewing inside of herself that she is trying to discover what that might be.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PS: Thanks for the mention of "Wicked Choices" glad you like it!! :happyblush

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
"College Life" by @MikeMasters is a good one to try, you play a male MC that has been accepted to an exceptional college and you can fall in love with one of the many female characters in the game... it is one of my favorites and also, look into "Angelica Origins" done by KeloGames.... (think it is available here or you can find the link to his game on my own Patreon page as I advertised his game) in it you play a female MC that is (also) in college, but there is something brewing inside of herself that she is trying to discover what that might be.
Indeed "college life" is a good one, which btw you made me discover it in an another thread, and despite my rpg "allergy".
Gonna have to check out "angelica" then,
thanks !!!

Reactions: ASLPro3D

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Actually, i'm looking for every thing which is NOT in the best thread of this forum

@ASLPro3D check this out if you haven't already, it's magnificent !

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
If you're looking for a game without any cliches only doesn't seem to have any of those. It's the most unique RPGM game here probably. Adult farming simulator like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley. Great renders and amazing potential. Damn if I think about it I can find any other game here that's without cliches as they are all mostly incest. is really fun if you like this kind of graphic

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
If you're looking for a game without any cliches only doesn't seem to have any of those. It's the most unique RPGM game here probably. Adult farming simulator like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley. Great renders and amazing potential. Damn if I think about it I can find any other game here that's without cliches as they are all mostly incest. is really fun if you like this kind of graphic
Cool, thank you

Reactions: Ignazzio

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
is a fun game with a lot of good humour.
is a good fantastic story.
is something different for now.
an HTML like Tlaero & Morze stories.
another fantastic story with very interesting quests.
an noir policial.
runs a medical center seriously.
Incest may be, but with a completely different look.
still Alpha but great potential.

For now, that.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@UncleVT Appreciate the shoutout. Ill obviously recommend Depraved Awakenings cause I am a tad biased. But also in your list Long live the princess. Long Live is a bit stranger to get into because there is ALOT of dialogue but Belle does a fantastic job with it making it very interesting. Also don't be turned off by the fairy. Its actually hilarious.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@UncleVT Appreciate the shoutout. Ill obviously recommend Depraved Awakenings cause I am a tad biased. But also in your list Long live the princess. Long Live is a bit stranger to get into because there is ALOT of dialogue but Belle does a fantastic job with it making it very interesting. Also don't be turned off by the fairy. Its actually hilarious.
You're right, Long live the princess is very interesting game. But also yours I'm waiting with great expectation the new release. I'm not liyng. I've made a free signature for your game (without the talent of @Krull ofc):
Depraved_Aw.jpg
But in the signature can put only two pics, soon I'm going show it.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
is a fun game with a lot of good humour.
is a good fantastic story.
is something different for now.
an HTML like Tlaero & Morze stories.
another fantastic story with very interesting quests.
an noir policial.
runs a medical center seriously.
Incest may be, but with a completely different look.
still Alpha but great potential.

For now, that.
wow !! cool list thank you so much for your time
really apreciate dude :)

Reactions: UncleVT

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
@UncleVT But also in your list Long live the princess. Long Live is a bit stranger to get into because there is ALOT of dialogue but Belle does a fantastic job with it making it very interesting. Also don't be turned off by the fairy. Its actually hilarious.
If i may ask, seems nowhere to be find here, any link to share? I mean i'm the worst to find something on patreon so...if you can point out the direction :)
thanks
EDIT: Sorry @UncleVT put in his post !!!! gosh i'm dumb....well it's 4 am here so but anyway thank you

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Oh poor @Thornhill you are going to need more when you play 0.4. Btw Thornhill I really appreciate you letting people know about the game I it helps. I don't outright respond in other threads of games when you guys mention me but I see it, and I thank you guys for it :) I just don't want to impose on another devs thread unless I have something to contribute.

God, I can't wait for you guys to see 0.4.

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Actually, i'm looking for every thing which is NOT in the best thread of this forum

@ASLPro3D check this out if you haven't already, it's magnificent !
You can't go wrong with Tlaero. Dreaming of Elsa, Rescue for Jessica and Finding Miranda , that's my gold standard for VN's. Pandora too, but not quite at the same level. By your initial post, i'll take the wild guess you'll find Finding Miranda the most compelling, but you should try them in the order i listed them, because they interconnect.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Oh poor @Thornhill you are going to need more when you play 0.4. Btw Thornhill I really appreciate you letting people know about the game I it helps. I don't outright respond in other threads of games when you guys mention me but I see it, and I thank you guys for it :) I just don't want to impose on another devs thread unless I have something to contribute.

God, I can't wait for you guys to see 0.4.
Yeah, i noticed that, but it's really ME who ought to be grateful , your game kicks ass, and, well, i AM a pirate ( arrr ! ) , so i'm just spreading the Joy i feel for playing it. But thanks for the advice, i'll go get another couple boxes of tissues, just in case ...LOL !