Need your knowledge and experiences for game search

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
@Thornhill If it wasn't for piracy I'd have 0 patrons. If someone has got the disposable income then ya throw me a couple bucks while others enjoy and spread the word, that works for me.
I truly believe it's only a matter of time. Money talks, bullshit walks. Your novel is no bullshit. Sometimes, you just need a lucky break. I mentioned Babysitter, that one came out at exactly the right time, it picked up a lot of steam, but since then i think the Dev doesn't know where to go with it, these last two updates have really crated expectations for a lot of folks, which is terrible, if you factor that he has just quit his job, to go full pro ( bad move, if you ask me , Patreon cash is a fickle mistress ) . I kept your 0.2 on my radar, i keep a fuckton of early releases, but that 0.3 just blew my mind. If your 0.4 is as good as you say, and i believe you, you're gonna pick up a heck of a lotta folks who are ready to jump ship right now. Maybe it's time to open up a 20$ Patreon slot. I see guys with comparable numbers as you, and they're in the 300/400$ per month. You can at the very least keep the lights on with that.