• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Need help to download this game?

yulianakezia

Nov 26, 2020
The second one is about policemen or about a kid?
In the one about the guy, if you don’t mess around anywhere, then everything ends with a scene with a window, although in fact it shouldn’t be there if you don’t buy nails, but the developer didn’t make a favorable outcome.
If you do not touch anyone and do not fight with anyone, then there will be an ending with a sports festival, and there are 2 alternative scenes in it.
If you buy fake wine and get drunk with police officers, then there will be another "bad ending" with an alternative option.
Another ending will be if you steal a gun from the police station, for this you will need to raise the alarm and rummage around in the locker room.
If you buy water from a classmate and give it to her mother to drink, there will be a bad ending with baseball players.
If you fight with everyone in a row and win, and at the end lose to the "main boss" at the entrance to the school, then there will be an ending with boiling alive. Like that's all
i tried calling 133 but i cannot find any gun in the police station, how do you get it?

Guyonno

Sep 18, 2020
i got the rar password for the mega file that you guys put up its (danyou8.com) idk if someone can translate this game goodluck.

You got the password? Could we have it please?

edit : oops didn't get it. It's " danyou8.com ". ok sorry.

Last edited:

Guyonno

Sep 18, 2020
Finally i got the file, but cant unlock this. Anybody know how to solved this?
this source : (pass: u85y )
and Mega :
Ps: I try many way after search on GG but not work, Pls help me and tks many for help!!!
Hey can you add the password for mega link please? if you have it.

edit : oops didn't get it. It's " danyou8.com ". ok sorry.

Last edited: