• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Need help to download this game?

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
This game "罪恶都市之丧尸小镇" have beautiful and smooth art like game "Zombie Retreat" of Scartlet Ann. After saw 1 pic of this game i immediatly asked info of this game and this result:
https://f95zone.to/threads/need-help-to-find-the-eng-ver-of-this-game.102489/#post-7151959
(One more time: - Thanks very much for ur help guyss!!!!)
But after that i tried to download for "PC mode" in many site but it hard to download in their site and cant find any site have free download. (F95 still best at this :D )
So Can anyone find out a source available? (or share file if u can,pls)
PS: Tks for urs help!!

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Finally i got the file, but cant unlock this. Anybody know how to solved this?
this source : (pass: u85y )
and Mega :
Ps: I try many way after search on GG but not work, Pls help me and tks many for help!!!

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If it's an English version of the game then post in GAME REQUESTS.
If it needs cracking then post in CRACKING.
If it needs Translating then post in TRANSLATION requests.

If you post in the wrong area, don't worry, staff can move the thread to the right area. Remember to fill out as much of the details about the game when filling out the form.

BaasB TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game is Chinese only and I don't think any DRM, the issue is the download from Baidu has a password. Baidu is a file host so the password is probably on what site it was uploaded for.

Reactions: huyetdutrang

zyyz526

Oct 20, 2021
NOOOOOOO!!! dude! I love this artist but...this game is not yet complete and has no happy ending
This game was played by a small group until someone spread it and then the artist had to stop all related activities cuz policy
hahahaha(artist) returned to Pixiv and posting in 2021. someone posted his post on another platform again. dk if he'll be back this year

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
NOOOOOOO!!! dude! I love this artist but...this game is not yet complete and has no happy ending
This game was played by a small group until someone spread it and then the artist had to stop all related activities cuz policy
hahahaha(artist) returned to Pixiv and posting in 2021. someone posted his post on another platform again. dk if he'll be back this year
Wow, glad to see someone have same taste like me (art and content..), hahaha, I love some kind of these art too,so i dont mind if its not completed. I really want to played it, so i tried to asked everyone and find a way by myself to get this game (china really have some good artist and dev but a little pity for them bcz policy...:rolleyes::rolleyes:). But after got this file, men... its lock and i tried some way found on gg (kraken, isunsharezip (free ver)....) but no work for mem, dude. So i post on this, if u have knew pass or a file not lock , plss help me. Tks for inf!!!

Ayatto

Jul 9, 2018
i got the rar password for the mega file that you guys put up its (danyou8.com) idk if someone can translate this game goodluck.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
where does the game go? I'm stuck at certain points in both games, and I don't know if there is a further continuation, or if this is the end.

Reactions: sIN1999

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone have gallery or full save of this game ?
the game cannot be fully saved because the game is non-linear and one or another scene depends on many actions. I have all the pictures if you're interested, but text is more important in a game like this.

Reactions: sIN1999

ocerlot01

May 24, 2021
the game cannot be fully saved because the game is non-linear and one or another scene depends on many actions. I have all the pictures if you're interested, but text is more important in a game like this.
have you got a save file were its saved just before the events?

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
have you got a save file were its saved just before the events?
there are some, but there is a dump that you can’t make out) In general, both games are rather short, and you can watch all the endings in less than an hour, the main thing is to know the order of the sequence of actions.

ocerlot01

May 24, 2021
could you write up a walkthrough for the diffrent routs in the second game i managed to get through the first one but theres so many options in the second one

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
could you write up a walkthrough for the diffrent routs in the second game i managed to get through the first one but theres so many options in the second one
The second one is about policemen or about a kid?
In the one about the guy, if you don’t mess around anywhere, then everything ends with a scene with a window, although in fact it shouldn’t be there if you don’t buy nails, but the developer didn’t make a favorable outcome.
If you do not touch anyone and do not fight with anyone, then there will be an ending with a sports festival, and there are 2 alternative scenes in it.
If you buy fake wine and get drunk with police officers, then there will be another "bad ending" with an alternative option.
Another ending will be if you steal a gun from the police station, for this you will need to raise the alarm and rummage around in the locker room.
If you buy water from a classmate and give it to her mother to drink, there will be a bad ending with baseball players.
If you fight with everyone in a row and win, and at the end lose to the "main boss" at the entrance to the school, then there will be an ending with boiling alive. Like that's all

Reactions: ocerlot01

ocerlot01

May 24, 2021
The second one is about policemen or about a kid?
In the one about the guy, if you don’t mess around anywhere, then everything ends with a scene with a window, although in fact it shouldn’t be there if you don’t buy nails, but the developer didn’t make a favorable outcome.
If you do not touch anyone and do not fight with anyone, then there will be an ending with a sports festival, and there are 2 alternative scenes in it.
If you buy fake wine and get drunk with police officers, then there will be another "bad ending" with an alternative option.
Another ending will be if you steal a gun from the police station, for this you will need to raise the alarm and rummage around in the locker room.
If you buy water from a classmate and give it to her mother to drink, there will be a bad ending with baseball players.
If you fight with everyone in a row and win, and at the end lose to the "main boss" at the entrance to the school, then there will be an ending with boiling alive. Like that's all
awsome. i think i have seen most of them then exept i dont know were to get the nails is it in the classroom?

Last edited:

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
awsome. i think i have seen most of them then exept i dont know were to get the nails is it in the classroom?
It is not necessary to take nails, since there will be an ending with nails anyway (this is an ending with a window). And nails are sold in a shop near the house.

sIN1999

Jan 31, 2020
Thanks
Can you upload all the pictures of Vice City plz ? :love: