c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020
Every time I try to extract files it just fails, anyone know a fix?
there are several options:
1 poor internet connection, the downloaded file is simply damaged
2 you are using WinRAR... an extremely common, but extremely bad program that, with a certain chance, cannot even unpack the archives that it packed 5 minutes ago, I advise you to switch to 7zip
3 problems caused by the locale, if you have Win10, then there should be no problems with unpacking, it perceives hieroglyphs quite well even without switching the locale... except for very specific cases... otherwise you can try changing the locale

for idiots like me: do not run this game in Japanese locale, it will break the game and you will not be able to get the ending... also some indicators in the menu will be broken...

JustTea

Feb 23, 2022
there are several options:
1 poor internet connection, the downloaded file is simply damaged
2 you are using WinRAR... an extremely common, but extremely bad program that, with a certain chance, cannot even unpack the archives that it packed 5 minutes ago, I advise you to switch to 7zip
3 problems caused by the locale, if you have Win10, then there should be no problems with unpacking, it perceives hieroglyphs quite well even without switching the locale... except for very specific cases... otherwise you can try changing the locale

for idiots like me: do not run this game in Japanese locale, it will break the game and you will not be able to get the ending... also some indicators in the menu will be broken...
The thing is none of these are actually things I have, like it just fails to download but do you have a link to a 7zip download link cus ik there are fake ones all over the place

c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020
The thing is none of these are actually things I have, like it just fails to download but do you have a link to a 7zip download link cus ik there are fake ones all over the place
official website, the program is completely free, so you don’t have to bother too much with the search
It’s not a fact that it will help, but I have listed the most common reasons... but this never cancels the possibility that you have a “unique” case
although, perhaps, we can also add the possibility of the influence of viruses... now there are so many varieties of them that it is difficult to imagine what problem could not be the consequences of infection with a virus...

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
Shame it doesn't have a proper ending. At one point you randomly get credits, but then story continues and you are put in endless mode. Still a nice game, but despite being like 7 hours long it ends like 30 paged doujinshin

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes