Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
On my game Yoriko reached rank 3 but there was no scene, and in the memory it says it's locked, does anyone know why?

Last edited:

pedant

Jul 1, 2020
for the sake of good art with dogs and not only to look at and

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
for the sake of good art with dogs and not only to look at and
I liked it until I saw the scat. OMFG WHY IS THERE SO MUCH OF IT. WHY IS IT EVERYWHERE. SOMEONE IS GONNA HAVE TO CLEAN IT UP WHYYYYY

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
So is the only proper way to rebel against the mind control simply not to play? Bummer. Well let's see how long she falls down the stairs for.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
I love this because it's hard to find a game where the girl is actually pregnant from dog cum. Thanks for the translation.

Milky0

Feb 3, 2023
If someone can give me the tools to extract the first game I'll translate that one too. At the moment UniExtract isn't working so i can't really start.

Well apparently i can extract the second game, so i guess I'll tart with that one

Last edited:
Reactions: Supreme_Evil

SelvariaS

Dec 26, 2022
I uncensored most of the scenes and cut ins using an AI a while back, gave a decent result so sharing for anyone who wants it:
Hi m8. I overwrote the files and it looks good within the folders but the game still shows it censored. Very odd. Any ideas?

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
I wonder if anyone is going to port this over for Android looks like a good game for playing while on a road trip

fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Those .ns2 files have the same name and similar size to the folders, so that's probably where data is being loaded from. Strange that both those and folders exist. Winrar won't open the .ns2 files.

May 3, 2022
*edit nevermind figured out my issue. Game didn't like that I full screened without using the config option for it. Deleted/re-extracted and now it's working again.

Last edited:

qweerti

Nov 2, 2017
im missing the rank 5 scene in the gallery, ive unlocked everything except this one scene somehow

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes