• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I enjoyed the execution of the scenes in this. Definitely on my list to look out for updates on this.

Reactions: Jchef

mjuros97

Jul 19, 2017
getting a lot of these errors :(

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4073, in script
show expression workRandomImage()
File "game/script.rpy", line 4073, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 209, in workRandomImage
modImageList = [ "/".join([directory, filename])
File "game/script.rpy", line 210, in <lambda>
for filename in renpy.os.listdir(directory)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/martin/Downloads/Navigating The Rift 0.5/game/images/work'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4073, in script
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1113, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1069, in show_imspec
expression = renpy.python.py_eval(expression)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 4073, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 209, in workRandomImage
modImageList = [ "/".join([directory, filename])
File "game/script.rpy", line 210, in <lambda>
for filename in renpy.os.listdir(directory)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/martin/Downloads/Navigating The Rift 0.5/game/images/work'

macOS-13.6.6-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
{color=#a14242}N{/color}avigating {color=#a14242}T{/color}he {color=#a14242}R{/color}ift 0.5
Tue May 7 21:58:28 2024
```

Even if I use pc version through renpy launcher or mac version...

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I like NTR; I like the girl; but that is about all to say; game is quit repetitive, you get to see the same scenes several time over and read the same sentences several times over. After awhile it getting just boring, for an ntr game that is bad. At the state it is now I can't really give this a succes rating, it a slow burner and none interesting vn.

Reactions: Jccurtis

martin1977

Oct 29, 2021
well i have to say that was pretty awesome will be following this its nice to see a NTR game understand NTR with someone stealing your loved one behind your back with out your knowledge , keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTereX

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Looks good, but... I had a lot of 'file not found' errors when working at the lab. Lots of times the image couldn't be found, and it looks like the file path is wrong (on linux) - usually looks like it's missing the initial /

(eg path is "home/user/blah" instead of "/home/user/blah")

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
girl is hot, ntr is hot, idea of the setting is kinda hot but i hoped for some humanoid alien and not some average quite healthy looking guy who seems to look quite sane for being isolated for - how long exactly? it reads like quite some time

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
You're free to ignore whatever you want but feeling the need to announce it is not only pathetic but also the kind of behavior that lands you on peoples ignore list. Buh-Bye Bitch.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
Thanks for the laugh, i imagined you going into a butcher shop and complaining to him how he doesn't have any salads.

dasaniruddha28

May 24, 2020
Hi Dev, Great game I love games like this. Can you tell what games inspired you to make this? Any similar games that I can play in the meantime?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Absolutely brilliant first release, very tempted to throw money onto the Patreon right now, but I make it a rule to wait until at least release 3 for that. Very much hoping you hit that stride.

Big thumbs up, all the best.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Oh, I do have one bit of feedback, and it's that the loop should be two rather than three before jumping to the next stage. There's no reason for three, and it makes sense with her sleeping thoughts changing every night rather than being the same for two, then changing for one, then back to two.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes