• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

LightningAshe

Oct 5, 2017
And this goes on ignore ,thank you very much i think I won't have space from how much ignored netorare bs and all the other incest bs and all those sick fetishes i have ignored
There weren't enough cuckolds on earth, now also in space, places change, but the story of cuckolds is always the same, another useless game.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
hopefully you make more games like this once you're done because this is really good. Although slight suggestion maybe changing the dialogue a bit after the first encounter? for example, after she gets the belly button piercing and asks the boyfriend about how she looks, it's just a bit strange to have her keep repeating the asking as if he's never seen it, for the next couple times you have to go through that event to progress.

Reactions: JTucker555

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Then don't fucking comment in the first place. Just put the Thread on Ignore and move on but instead you announce it like so many Dumbfucks do like they are in search of confirmation.

Exactly like this Guy. Ain't enough to just check out the Game and if it's not to their liking just put it on Ignore but instead they also have to tell it everyone else.
Just wtf is wrong with those People and Passive - aggressively Kinkshaming others..
Yeah, I'm gonna use the ignore function more now on these people. Had I been drunk now I would likely have made a statement as well to them and tried to explain what a douchebag behavior it is. I doubt they would have listened or even understood but it would've felt better.

Still NTR genre is growing more and more by the day so, doesn't really matter. A part of me thinks that their anti-behaviour is also making people more interested in it. As it starts off what is NTR? Why is this so hated? After he researched it a new person found the kink and thought it interesting.
Was a little like that for me. I had the kink but didn't have a name for it. After that it made it easier to delve further in to it.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
There weren't enough cuckolds on earth, now also in space, places change, but the story of cuckolds is always the same, another useless game.
....and another useless comment
If there's no netorare tag, and suddenly ntr appears, people gripe about the developer squandering their precious time on the game, which I get.
But spending time commenting on a genre they detest when the author clearly stated that netorare is unavoidable??!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: toxic4u
Feb 16, 2020
If a game doesn't interest me due to the tags and themes, you know what I do? I just don't play it. It's like when people get all offended at shows and movies, even music, and go out of their way to cry about how offended they are, I truly don't understand that mindset. You being offended, or disliking something, is your opinion, and it matters only to you. Just avoid media you dislike, no need to moan about it, after all, being offended doesn't mean you're right (or wrong for that matter).

Anyway, is there any chance of an android version please? This looks interesting.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes