• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Back to your response. It has come to my attention that I always have an invalid definition of what NTR is. Before today, I always subconsciously equated NTR with Cuckolding although they are not the same. Many H-sites never bother making this distinction either. Even the urban dictionary describes NTR as cuckolding, which isn't true. So from what I understand now, cuckolding is a subset of NTR, and BSS is also another subset of NTR. But BSS is not cuckolding because cuckolding is infidelity, while BSS is not. So, I agree with your latest response. BSS is objectively a subgenre of NTR.
Yep.
NTR is the umbrella term.
Netori/Netorare depends on the pov with very distinct feel. So you can be a fan of one but not the other, or like both, but they're still very different genres just like femdom and maledom would be.
Netorase is when it's organized by mc and the girl, and the girl does it to please the mc, this is probably what would be considered the nearest of actual "western cuckold".
And bss is a subgenre of netorare where the characters aren't officially a couple (for example typical childhood friends more than friends less than lovers, or they have a tacit crush with each others, or the girl likes the mc secretly since forever... basically any romance/harem shounen you can think of).
That's how it's defined in Japanese circles.
You have other subgenres like when the girl is seduced, vs blackmailed/raped until she likes it/becomes corrupted/secretly evil (I prefer that last one but this is very rare in western cuckold stories as the girl is almost always a slut and patreon bans any non con lol.)

Reactions: SLGallery
Oct 20, 2018
I have a question then, if the thing that defines the genre of NTR is having a loved one/target of affection stolen. Does that mean that for netorase (since it's a subgenre of NTR) the story should end with the subject getting corrupted and NTR'd? Is that the distinction between netorase vs plain cuckolding?

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I have a question then, if the thing that defines the genre of NTR is having a loved one/target of affection stolen. Does that mean that for netorase (since it's a subgenre of NTR) the story should end with the subject getting corrupted and NTR'd? Is that the distinction between netorase vs plain cuckolding?
For the first question, I don't think the ending matters. imo, infidelity can also occur temporarily.

Reactions: Legendary Pebble
Oct 20, 2018
For the first question, I don't think the ending matters. imo, infidelity can also occur temporarily.
Fair point. But does it have to occur for it to be NTS? I see loads of people complain when netorase ends up as netorare. Have they been using the tag incorrectly and what they're actually looking for is more just standard cuckolding or swinging?

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Fair point. But does it have to occur for it to be NTS? I see loads of people complain when netorase ends up as netorare. Have they been using the tag incorrectly and what they're actually looking for is more just standard cuckolding or swinging?

I'll give an of a netorase story with non-cuckold ending. In this case, it's still netorase. I think netorase is a sub-genre of netorare because, in a sense, the partner was "taken" at some point. So yes, many sites use these tags incorrectly. An interesting exampel is a Japanese AV site that has English tag written as "cuckold" instead of "netorare" even though the movie is NTR.

Reactions: Legendary Pebble

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Or at the very least, a walkthrough/hint system?

I think some of the memories are disabled in the Public version, but there is no indication whatsoever.

putukwam

Dec 27, 2020
In chapter 3 how do you get past the handprint on the wall, i'm guessing you need an item but what item and how do you get it?

yurilins

May 11, 2017
View attachment 3125473

Overview:
You'll step into Nestor's shoes, a determined young man looking forward to graduating from Baysdale academy by delivering a mystical scroll to the distant city of Oakenshire as a part of his last assignment. Your entire journey will be accompanied by your childhood crush Ferra, the school's hottest chick Sabina, and your carefree yet sneaky best friend Kota. With limited days to explore and a limited number of turns each day, your decisions will shape the story, leading to outcomes of loyalty, betrayal, or even (hardly) romance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-04
Release Date: 2023-12-02
Aliases: NTR:BSS
Developer: SLGallery - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3125572 View attachment 3125574 View attachment 3125576 View attachment 3125577 View attachment 3125578 View attachment 3126124 View attachment 3602794 View attachment 3602793 View attachment 3602795
One question, after the game is finished, do you intend to release it on Steam? And if so, do you intend to release future DLCs? Although I personally am not a fan of DLC, this is largely due to abusive practices by companies. But I like to buy a good product, and I don't mind spending on DLC if it's a good product. The game is amazing, and I definitely have hope for this game, good luck and congratulations on the quality.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Or at the very least, a walkthrough/hint system?

I think some of the memories are disabled in the Public version, but there is no indication whatsoever.
I spent some time trying to find a way to completely hide the exclusive content, but it involves so much code tweaking that I don’t know how to do it yet. So I’m sorry for that. Another hacky way that I could do is to create 2 separate copies of the game. This way, I can just remove the exclusive memory from the public version. But updating bug fix would be painful for me.

in terms of walkthrough, I have most of them written out on my discord server. Feel free to take a look at that.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
In chapter 3 how do you get past the handprint on the wall, i'm guessing you need an item but what item and how do you get it?
The story implies that Kota used to be a part of the wet bandits, which means this is probably an old secret spot for the gang. Keep your hand “wet” when you touch the handprint. Use the fountain in Ramaluq and avoid getting your character on sand tiles.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
One question, after the game is finished, do you intend to release it on Steam? And if so, do you intend to release future DLCs? Although I personally am not a fan of DLC, this is largely due to abusive practices by companies. But I like to buy a good product, and I don't mind spending on DLC if it's a good product. The game is amazing, and I definitely have hope for this game, good luck and congratulations on the quality.
Saying that this game is have quality is a bit too much and too kind. Thank you for saying that anyway.

I personally hate DLC and I think it somewhat works with big game. I don’t even have time to make additional content, so if there will be “new” content at all, I’ll just make a sequel or prequel. That way, I can refine the entire gameplay as well (butI doubt that’s the case).
In short, the final version of this game will be the final product, no DLC. It would be dope to be able to release on stream, but the quality is still far from that.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way for Ferra not to reject you? I know this is an NTR game and that's what I'm here for but it would be pretty hot for Kota to take Ferra as I'm dating her.