Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Excellent questions!
- You can "voyeur" most of the scenes if you play it right. This usually leads to "Cheating" or "BSS" routes. There is a special one which is "oblivion route", which is exactly what you said. There are options where you can deliberately ignore, which increases the player's "oblivion points" allowing the player to unlock (not yet implemented) scenes. There are also"vanilla" route and "femdom" route.
-We intend to have 4 acts for the game. 3 acts are available now. Based on what we have done so far, I expect at least a year to finish the entire game. That includes refining and adding more content to the previous Act 1,2, and 3, as well.
Nice, I'll wait for the implementation of the oblivious route then.
You seem to understand the appeal of ntr (even corruption or bss!), which is rare in the west as most devs just do "cuckold with slut wife" or "swinging" games (boring to me), so good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ustar and SLGallery

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
Got scammed, supported these guys for 2 months on subscribestar, never got an answer to what I asked and not even a single report for months. You guys should think twice before doing the same.

Reactions: SLGallery

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Nice, I'll wait for the implementation of the oblivious route then.
You seem to understand the appeal of ntr (even corruption or bss!), which is rare in the west as most devs just do "cuckold with slut wife" or "swinging" games (boring to me), so good luck!
Most of the games that are presented as "netorare" are a variation of "netori", even when the MC is the cuck. I notice that most of the time, the stories are mostly focused on the corrupted female and the act of corruption, and not so much on the actual "netorare" experience.

Reactions: ustar

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Got scammed, supported these guys for 2 months on subscribestar, never got an answer to what I asked and not even a single report for months. You guys should think twice before doing the same.

I understand your frustration about not hearing from me during the hiatus, and I apologize for leaving you and other supporters in the dark for 4 months. It was not my intention to neglect anyone, especially those who have supported me. I might not post on the patreon/subscribestar account during that time. But I'm doing more now.

When people support the project financially, I know they're expecting something in return, whether it's access to exclusive content or just the satisfaction of helping out. So when I wasn't present, people still got what they wanted to some degree. If your expectation was to get some feedback from me, I want to point out that there are other ways to reach out besides waiting for me to post something as well. My Discord channels are always open, and I've had some awesome chats with people who reached out to me directly. In fact, that's how I got back in April—thanks to some folks who were kind enough to check in and offer to help. I know this is not ideal. But I was working alone at that time. Now that I have a small team, we have been more active in posting updates.

So when I saw your comment about feeling scammed, it stung. I'm doing my best to make things right and keep everyone in the loop moving forward. But if you still feel like you didn't get your money's worth, I totally understand. I'm willing to pay you back 2 months worth of payment (10$-20$) if you are still unhappy about all of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delerou

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Valid question! In the far future, there will be branches in the story. Players action can lead to pure Vanilla, netorare, netorase, BSS, and even harem.
I'm a simple guy. When I see netorare I download and play :) (as long as it works on x86-ia32 win32)

what is bss or bbs?
It’s similar to NTR except that the MC is not in the relationship with the girl/guy.

Thanks for explanation! Just when I wanted to ask what is BSS. Might be interesting too :)

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I understand your frustration about not hearing from me during the hiatus, and I apologize for leaving you and other supporters in the dark for 4 months. It was not my intention to neglect anyone, especially those who have supported me. I might not post on the patreon/subscribestar account during that time. But I'm doing more now.

When people support the project financially, I know they're expecting something in return, whether it's access to exclusive content or just the satisfaction of helping out. So when I wasn't present, people still got what they wanted to some degree. If your expectation was to get some feedback from me, I want to point out that there are other ways to reach out besides waiting for me to post something as well. My Discord channels are always open, and I've had some awesome chats with people who reached out to me directly. In fact, that's how I got back in April—thanks to some folks who were kind enough to check in and offer to help. I know this is not ideal. But I was working alone at that time. Now that I have a small team, we have been more active in posting updates.

So when I saw your comment about feeling scammed, it stung. I'm doing my best to make things right and keep everyone in the loop moving forward. But if you still feel like you didn't get your money's worth, I totally understand. I'm willing to pay you back 2 months worth of payment (10$) if you are still unhappy about all of this.
Not like I expect something else, I don't remember clearly what it was (it's been like 4 months now) but it was something about a content in the game that I couldn't reach and asked about it, but was never answered.
The thing is since I wasn't using discord and the last post on the page was something about a new map, months without answer made it look like it was abandoned, there was no way of knowing you were on hiatus, in fact I was surprised when I saw your comment, communication could be done better.
And I appreciate your intention on returning the money but it won't be needed, thank you. I understand some situations irl might need your total attention since I've been through something similar recently.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I'm a simple guy. When I see netorare I download and play :) (as long as it works on x86-ia32 win32)

Thanks for explanation! Just when I wanted to ask what is BSS. Might be interesting too :)
There are a few hentai that explore BSS themes. Here are some if you haven't read them already.

Motsuaki: Kakko Tsukete Eroi Koto ...
Seto Yuuki: Chitose
Niku to gohan:Kohai Chinpo Ni Goyoshin
Dramus: First come First serve
Jyura: Out of the loop

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Not like I expect something else, I don't remember clearly what it was (it's been like 4 months now) but it was something about a content in the game that I couldn't reach and asked about it, but was never answered.
The thing is since I wasn't using discord and the last post on the page was something about a new map, months without answer made it look like it was abandoned, there was no way of knowing you were on hiatus, in fact I was surprised when I saw your comment, communication could be done better.
And I appreciate your intention on returning the money but it won't be needed, thank you. I understand some situations irl might need your total attention since I've been through something similar recently.
Thank you so much for your understanding response. I will try my best to avoid any hiatus in the future, but if there is one, I'll make sure to communicate clearly.

Punat1984

Aug 7, 2017
I finished the first run of the game but when I click on new game I can't find the seller of new game+, does anyone know where it is?

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Can we kill Kota?
Also, can we resurrect dead characters?
Just asking for a friend...

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I finished the first run of the game but when I click on new game I can't find the seller of new game+, does anyone know where it is?
Which version do you have ? Only the exclusive version allows you to spend new-game bonus points.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
Can we kill Kota?
Also, can we resurrect dead characters?
Just asking for a friend...
When a character's hp reaches 0, they stay in the same spot for 3 turns until they automatically recover 50% or their health. I think potion and cure leaf are not fully implemented. But it would make sense so that any "fainted" party member can be brought back to life more quickly by applying those healing items.

In terms of killing Kota, no, lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
There are a few hentai that explore BSS themes. Here are some if you haven't read them already.

Motsuaki: Kakko Tsukete Eroi Koto ...
Seto Yuuki: Chitose
Niku to gohan:Kohai Chinpo Ni Goyoshin
Dramus: First come First serve
Jyura: Out of the loop
No, I haven't read any of those, it's first time I see those titles.
Thanks for suggestion :) so I will look for them. I have found the first in some site, looks good :)

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
It’s similar to NTR except that the MC is not in the relationship with the girl/guy.

It's similar to NTR in that it's exactly just NTR? Being in a relationship doesn't matter.

NTR is losing someone in your life to an outsider in any context. The extra qualifiers are subgenres that get conflated as base NTR "rules". The person being taken away from you doesn't need to be a romantic or sexual interest at all, let alone be in a relationship with you.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
i need help with the enchanted blade, does anyone know how you use it? cause i try to use it to cut down the vines in missing guard 2, but it doesn't work and it says its unusable.