SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
I bought the scroll and used it finished the quest and didn't get the scene to play and it is not unlocked in my gallery.
There is a possibility that your scroll was in the convoy, not with Nestor. A rough fix that you can do is to transfer the scroll from your convoy to Nestor. I'll make sure you don't have to do this in next patch.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
so is this game where different routes and ending or just NTR game with Non ntr path ?
That's a good question. Since Nestor won't be able to do anything aggressively (not until the very end), I would say it's an NTR game with non-NTR path. A regular game would probably let Nestor have some fun during the gameplay. If you want to know more about the routes and endings, I wrote it in this devlog a while ago.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Good point !!! For my current budget,I had to choose between making lots of non-detailed poses, or a few highly-detailed ones. My strategy was to make use of the game mechanics and get the contents out there, then I would fix these arts retroactively once I had more budget.
Thank you for that. You said exactly what I was hoping that you would say. Good luck.

Reactions: SLGallery

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The art looks nice, some of the planned tags look exciting. Just disappointed. Every day, I wait with baited breath for a fire emblem style adult game, with vanilla sensibilities. Netori tactics and this game, obviously NTR focused, and then there's that other one that is Vore themed. Thats great for those into it, I'm happy for them, really, but like, I wanna play a fire emblem style Nsfw game that doesn't make me feel emotionally bad as a kink. These games often tout a "non-ntr" route available, but that means that its artistic/effort direction is split, and that its a ntr game that didn't fully commit to its genre. Non-ntr routes in games that have ntr routes are often the routes with the least possible adult content, basically missing well over half of the games intended content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Moopster

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
The art looks nice, some of the planned tags look exciting. Just disappointed. Every day, I wait with baited breath for a fire emblem style adult game, with vanilla sensibilities. Netori tactics and this game, obviously NTR focused, and then there's that other one that is Vore themed. Thats great for those into it, I'm happy for them, really, but like, I wanna play a fire emblem style Nsfw game that doesn't make me feel emotionally bad as a kink. These games often tout a "non-ntr" route available, but that means that its artistic/effort direction is split, and that its a ntr game that didn't fully commit to its genre. Non-ntr routes in games that have ntr routes are often the routes with the least possible adult content, basically missing well over half of the games intended content.
Although I might not share all of your tastes in the game genre, I understand the disappointment. Before the conception of this game, I had general ideas of what I wanted to play in a game, but my ideas were pretty niche. I was sick of waiting, so I decided to make my own. 1.) I can realize the ideas. 2.) I can find people who share similar tastes and hopefully love to exchange ideas.The fire emblem style engine, in my case, is just a tool that makes me realize the game that seems convenient enough at the moment. It was not my original intention to use it as the main engine. So, you don't have to be that "disappointed" cuz it could 've been done in other styles as well. I hope you find a game(s) that you're looking for.

SLGallery

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2021
This looks really good. Hope you don’t end up abandoning it.
Yeah, me too. I'm less likely to abandon any project if I have a bigger team. By posting this game on f95zone, I was hoping to create more presence for the game so that I could recruit developers/artists who share similar tastes in the adult game genres.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions its cool to not agree with mine...
  • Engine is no good IMO. Able to skip dialogue is important, which is there but it's so small. I can't enlarge it. Screen is Tiny.
  • Tags... I see problematic tags for me personally. I have never seen a good game with bestiality. NTR is hard to write but can be good, while cuck (NTR's cousin) is VERY hard to write well, and is almost never good. It can be done but generally comes off as a trash gimmick.
  • Art is good when it's just the avatars. I think the girls look good, no hyper-sexualized triple double G breasts nor chain mail bikini's, but realistic sized bodies.
  • Art in cut scenes are bad. Like I don't think it can work level bad.
  • Gameplay exploring is rough. It's not fun, worse than RPGM. Note RPGM is a bad engine too.
  • Combat... games with combat tend to suck. Rather read a cool text about killing something then hitting the "attack" button then getting 10 XP.
  • Hints at Patreon exclusive things in the game is also a red flag.
I'm done

I don't see this going anywhere, not ever going to rate. I see to many red flags. Lack of story, to many gimmicky tags, lack of art, and a bad engine. Sorry dude I would start over and refine things to make a better product. Good luck. Can always prove me wrong...

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Played the entire Demo and it still has several bugs. Starting with bug 1, you can repeat your first quest just to get money, once complete if you choose to take it again you instantly get rewarded another 240 gold baring the experience. Bug 2, tried to fight these red root looking dude and combat for my character was locked, could only send an ally to attack. Bug 3, all peeking scenes became locked also in the same area as the red root dudes. Not sure if Kota's libido limit is 3 or more but every third turn he would one get his libido maxed and every third turn prior that, without release, they would stack. Also trading and using items on allies is kind of wonky for now, not sure if it works or not and can't tell what an ally holds. Alpha quest and Apothecary quest are locked, can start but not finish them. Highly recommend a Return to Town choice as to avoid similar future problems, other wise an old save will be needed.

That being said, like I mentioned, the peeking scenes get locked out so my gallery goes scenes 1,2,5 then the camp scenes. Not sure if all scenes are available or not as this is a Demo. The art could be better but as it is it stills gets its message across its good for a Demo.

Looking forward to future updates and what else the game holds in future content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SLGallery

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
maybe someone has at least not a complete save, I beat the game and I have 2 scenes open in total, peeking through a tent and that’s it) for me the game is not intuitive, how weak I am (((

Reactions: Chris2041

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
A shame it's using such a crappy game engine, it really doesn't make me want to check it out. Looks pretty fun otherwise.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I completed the public version and got Kota and sabina's scenes. I thought that there would be both Nestor AND Kota's POV in the gallery? I only see Nestor's.

Also, Is camping with a girl the only way to raise bond? Talking seems to do nothing.